Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Astroflav

This app is very easy to use and does exactly what you need from an upsell app. ALSO the customer service is fantastic, Nikhil in particular is always very very helpful and fast when helping me.

July 29, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We are so happy that Nikhil was there to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold, we are always here to help.

Zaserr

This app is awesome and also the customer service is awesome if , your running your business you want answer quick and these are the right people , problems get solve writhing Minutes.

July 13, 2021

We really appreciate the review thank you! We are always happy to help with problems and we are so happy we did just that! Thank you for kind words.

Bubify

Kristopher was a great help with setting up our apps specifics, quick responses and always was happy to help us push forward to what we wanted to implement! Great staff & awesome customer service.

July 9, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Thanks for choosing Bold.

O.N.S Clothing

I used this app to help us during a promotion offering a free item and to allow prospects to reach the threshold to enjoy free shipping. The app has helped us simplify and customize the user experience. The customer service is fantastic and it is easy to set up.

June 23, 2021

Appreciate the review. Passed along kudos to the customer support team. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Virtualrunners

The app works amazingly well. Easy to install and really increased our revenue in no time. But the best: their help desk. We had a conflict with an other app (not Bold`s fault) and the Bold team fixed it within 24 hours. WOW!

June 21, 2021

Appreciate the shout out to our Help Centre. We pride ourselves on providing world class service to our merchants. Message in anytime, we're always eager to help. Thanks for choosing Bold.

lookingvibrantcom

nice! this app is pretty elite and helped me do an upsell on a couple of products that go together quite nicely

June 8, 2021

Happy that our app worked for your store. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Cushions And Cream

Fantastic support and amazing app that I'll recommend to others. Support is the main thing I look for in an app :)

June 3, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We are always happy to help and thank you for the recommendation :)

Electro Deals Store

I use this app to help me make contact to people have theme to become my customers. And continue to buy beautiful games and Controllers.

May 25, 2021

Appreciate you choosing Bold. Thank you for the kind words.

Finn Boutique Australia

Well that took all of 2 minutes... easiest App I've set up yet! Excited to see how this new step converts.

April 21, 2021

Great to hear that set up was a breeze! We are also super excited to see your conversions!! Thank you for the review.

Enlusion

This app is irreplaceable. The customer support is beyond any expectation, replying rapidly, installing the widgets for you, and Esha even warmly offerred me an extended free trial upon request which I did not believe would happen. Thanks to support like Esha, I am with Bold now forever for all my stores, because it is so nice to feel comfortable using the app. Love the app, all the features, its a definite choice.

April 5, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review! It makes us so happy, that you are happy with the support. Thank you for choosing Bold! We will always be there when you need us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 131 132