Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell, Cross-sell with Smart Funnels before & AFTER checkout!

Owlcoholic

Awesome app. Amazing team. Had a bit of a problem setting up the app in my account and the guys at Bold Upsell were very helpful when it came to sorting that out.

April 08, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're so happy our support gurus were able to help you get the app set up properly on your account. I love your product variety, and the fact that you donate a portion of your sales to help the owls. :-)

INFINITY GIFT STORE

I love this app. I am currently on a trial period of 14 days & still have 5 days left and It has already made $99.95 worth of sales. It is self paying app. Highly recommended. 5 STARS for customer service excellency :)

April 03, 2019

Thank you again for the review. :) We're really happy to see you expanding your app selections, and are really glad you're already seeing success with Upsell! We look forward to hearing about your continued success!

MorselMunk

We're using Product Upsell combined with Product Discounts to offer cross-sell products at a discounted rate, if purchased together. For years we've been a brick & mortar store that sells occasionally online, and your apps are enabling us to provide all the functionality of full-fledged ecommerce stores. We still have a lot of marketing to do in order to get sales. The great news is that your apps give us something to market, something that resonates positively with potential customers. Thank you!

Your support team answered multiple questions to help us set up our first cross-sell app with discounted accessories when purchased with the source product. They made sure everything was working as intended, including eliminating the discount on the cross-sell product if the source product is removed from the cart. Your team is always so patient, helpful, and extremely pleasant. Thank you!

April 03, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We love helping our customers maximize their potential by combining our apps together for even more powerful features. Feel free to take a look at our blog; we have tons of great posts related to marketing in there.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or run into any issues. We look forward to hearing about your success online! Your store looks like a lot of fun. :-)

BEB Organic

We received fantastic support from the team at Bold - Kaiser, in particular, was incredibly helpful during our live chat session together. Thanks Kaiser!

April 02, 2019

Thank you for your review; we're really happy to hear that our support team was able to assist in solving your issues over live chat! Don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or comments.

Your product packaging is very sweet, and your products sound very gentle!

VNMshop

I use this ap to get more upsells. Bold has set it up for me for free, I love their customer service!

March 28, 2019

Thanks for the review. We're glad you're already seeing results from the app! Love the variety in your options for people who have different dietary needs!

Beach Babe Fashion

I was recommend this app by a friend that had great experience and success with it. First i ran into some problem due to my theme settings, but was highly surprised by the service by Upsell when they step in and helped me and solved everything! Upsell is running smoothly, and i can only see good things working with them! Top notch app and service, thank you guys!

March 26, 2019

Thanks very much for the review, we're really glad that our support team could help fix the complications with the theme. Your store looks amazing, and the playsuits you offer are beautiful. :-)

Lace Music Products

Great service with these guys Gursharandeep and Rushit! I needed some specific guidance and help with the app. They were fast and got my issues solved.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for the review; we're really glad our support gurus could help guide you through the app! Let us know if you have any further questions. :-)

Love the look of your electric cigar box guitars by the way! What a cool concept.

The doddle pop

el soporte de esta app es grandioso y harpert es muy comprometido con ayudar tuve un problema y lo configuraron por mi

March 26, 2019

Muchas gracias por su comentario. Estamos muy contentos de poder haber ayudado con la configuracion de la app. Si necesita mas asistencia no dude en decirnos. Por cierto el diseno Pacifier es unico!

Awesome Cameras

Harpreet was a huge help in getting my cross sells set up in the app!! Thanks so much!!! Im very excited to use this app in my shop.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for the review, and don't hesitate to let us know if you need any further assistance! Love the vibrant and vintage feel of your products and photos, by the way.

FBRBuzz

Bold upsell has helped me increase the average order value of my orders. This has helped me increase revenue and get better roi on my ad spend

They were extremely quick when i had a problem with the upsell working!

March 12, 2019

Thanks for the review about Upsell; we're glad it has been helping you! Love the way your site is set up, by the way. The soft colours are very pretty.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 109 110