Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell, Cross-sell with Smart Funnels before & AFTER checkout!

GREENPLACEMENTS

I noticed right away what a difference bold upsell made for my store. I will definitely advise others to use it.

AllThatFunStuff

Super simple to install and great looking app. Highly Recommend!!! I install this great app on my Shopify store and get immediate results.

August 20, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the recommendation! We're so happy to hear that you're already seeing results from Upsell - that's what we love to hear. :-)

Please let us know if you need anything; we're always ready to help!

Splash Wines

Harpreet in Customer service was wonderful, and really helped us learn more about the app and its functions

August 8, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're always happy to hear that our team could help answer the questions you had about the app.

We look forward to working with your site in the future!

Jeff's General Stores

Just began using the app, working great so far, I anticipate increasing sales by hopefully 25% - 30%.

August 7, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you're enjoying the app so far - we look forward to working with your store in the future.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything further from here!

Drip Optic

Rajni was great help today. She gave me proper attention and helped me solve a crucial problem. Thank you!

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're glad to see that Rajni could help answer your questions and solve the issue you we're seeing. It's not the first review I've had today that's mentioned her and I'm sure it won't be the last :)

We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Trendminator.com

Abhijeet’s helped me out today it was very very very very very very very very goooooooooooooooooooood

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review. We're ecstatic that Abhi could help you out - we know how great he is too :)

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything further from here!

Bouncy Blue

Love this upsell app! Makes it supereasy to create upsells and also monitor them. By far the best app for this on the market.

P.S Go get your high fives!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. We're glad the app is easy and intuitive to navigate. I'll make sure to hand out those high fives to everyone on the team as well :)

We look forward to working with you again in the future!

GreatTimesAhead

Taylor was really quick to reply and solve my problem. He explained why the app didn't work properly and changed the coding.

July 25, 2019

Hello there. We're so happy to hear that Taylor was able to solve things quickly for you! It certainly helps to get an explanation so you understand what needed to happen. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future; we'd be more than happy to help!

Adorable selection of baby diapers, by the way.

Beauty For Real

Thank you so much to Brysen and Rajni for the excellent help and the positive attitude. Customer Service is a 10/10. I had a few issues with the app but Brysen and Rajni (The people I spoke with) took full initiative to help me solve the problems I had.

July 25, 2019

Hello there. Thank you for the kind words! We will definitely share the message with Rajni and Brysen; they will certainly be humbled to hear your words. We're so glad that they were able to get everything sorted for you as well to ensure everything was up and running correctly!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments, and we'd love to assist. Best of luck upselling! :-)

BluPandas

Rajni was a big help to all my questions and making sure the app works just how I wanted it to work. Great staff, great product!

July 25, 2019

Thanks very much for the review; we're so happy that our live chat specialists were able to sort things out with the app for you! So glad we could get it working how you wanted it do; let us know if we can help in any way in the future!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113