Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

SHYFT Creations

I had installed another upsell app; although I had no complaints, I decided to return to BOLD Upsell because of the nature of my ecom store - I have a lot of products that will only grow with time, so I LOVE Bold Insights that gives suggestions on upsells based on my customer behaviours and thus saves me time. I also love the ease of setup and the ability to offer more than one upsell option as I find my customers love to mix and match to their style. Furthermore, when I had an issue, the customer service was fantastic, communication timely and my issue resolved.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoy the features that Upsell has to offer. We are always happy to help and thank you for choosing Bold. We are excited to see your products grow!

Doggies Bazaar

So far so good. I have just setup the upsells and started running traffic so not too far along. However, I have to say setup was Very Simple.

February 8, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled you are finding the app easy to set up. If you ever need us we are always here to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!

La Vita en Rosa

I use this app to do upsell, it work perfectly and there is a costumer service that is on point. Challi helped me so much, she took her time to answer all of my questions. I recommended this app to everybody!

February 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy that Challi was there to answer your questions and help you with the app. Thank you for the recommendation and thank you for choosing Bold. All the best!

Clothes Doctor

Great customer support - Challi sorted my issue within minutes of me contacting them on live chat! Very helpful! Thank you

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that Challi was able to provide quick and effective support.

Fieldsheer

Very good tech support. Kelsey was very quick and efficient, resolved my issue very fast. Very recommended app for cross-sell and upsell.

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the app review and recommendation! So happy to hear that our team was able to resolve any issues quickly!

Babe With a Dream

If you are unsure about adding this app, try the free trial and then ADD IT PERMANENTLY!! I added it the day before my latest drop and it generated $5,128 worth of cross sells! INSANE! I always saw in my Shopify that customers added 2 items but only purchased one. So I added Bold Discounts as well and set the trigger to pop up as soon as the customer added to cart and it was a no brainer. I did have some issues installing and figuring everything out but their customer service was so patient with me. I can't believe how amazing this has been for my business!!

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review and recommendation! We may have to frame it and hang it above our fireplace. We are so thrilled to hear that Upsell has been increasing your order value and been valuable to your business!

Avsole

An excellent app
Kind and helpful support
Especially CHALLI
She is really cooperative and her all thanks

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that Challi has provided great support! Wishing you all the best with your Upsell offers.

Ratchet Tie Dye

i just started using this app and so far so good. i had an issue with the font color and chatted with kelsey who started helping me right away and her and guri helped fix the issue i was having. Kelsey has great customer sevice!

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Very happy to hear that Kelsey was able to provide great support. Please reach out if you have any other questions!

LeoMazzotti

Harpreet is the best ! He help me to fix an issue and now it's works well. Bold Upsell really increase my profits, thank you very much !

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are so happy to hear that Harpreet was able to provide great support, and even happier to hear that you are seeing your profits increase. Wishing you all the best with your upsell offers.

Ignition Vapes

Kelsey is an absolute asset to the team and BOLD need to recognise this!!!
Never before in all my time have I had such amazing customer service.
Kelsey explained everything to me in great detail, gave me the confidence to play around more with the apps features and just generally gave me everything I needed to use the app to the full potential! Message to BOLD: MAKE SURE KELSEY GETS A BONUS THIS YEAR!!! DO NOT LOSE THIS INDIVIDUAL! COMPLETE ASSET!

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the incredibly kind review. It made Kelseys day! We are so happy to hear that he was able to offer clear, concise support to help you get the most out of Upsell. Please don't hesitate to reach back out in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 129 130