Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell, Cross-sell with Smart Funnels before & AFTER checkout!

F C H General Merchandise Store

We ran into a problem with the code in my store so we sent out a couple of e-mails. Charles, Rajni, Anora, Shawn R & the members of BOLD responded in just a few hours & replaced the code & my store was up & running again. Thank you for your quick response. Floyd

Coffee Hound

We have always had excellent customer service from Bold's live chat feature! They are very quick and helpful. Katie was able to solve my last conundrum involving multiple offers showing the same page with ease, which was much appreciated!

PetShopity

The app is awesome and offers superior support. I just had an issue with a Pinterest tracking integration and Dylan was on it along with installer, Jonathon. Highly recommend these peeps and their apps!

Foot Cardigan

Support / live chat is great and very responsive. Laurel was very helpful in helping troubleshoot as we launched a re-design.

December 5, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that you had a great experience with our live chat, and our support team. That's certainly what we strive for!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else; we'd be glad to assist with anything we can.

He Loves Me Baby

Excellent app and have a beautiful and simple design. Thanks a lot guys you did a great job, God bless you!

December 4, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the kind words and the wonderful review. We really appreciate it, and we're so glad to hear that our support team was able to help you out with everything you needed.

Take care! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. :-)

Kitty Kastle

I've just started using the app and it seems very worthwhile so far. On top of that, the support staff is extremely polite and helpful, which makes me more confident about using it more in the future!
PS You are in good hands when you have Jennifer as your customer support :)

December 2, 2019

Hello there! Thank you very much for the kind words; we're so glad to hear that our support team (and Jennifer) were able to provide you with the amazing support we always aim to offer.

We look forward to seeing your continued success! :-) Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

ExultPlanet

I just created my first upsell offer with the help of Scotty. Amazing customer support. Looking forward to seeing if the APP will help with conversions

November 29, 2019

Hello there! We're so glad to hear you got your first upsell up and running; our team is always ready to help if you need, so thank you for reaching out to us!

We love hearing that our support was great; we're confident you'll see increased conversions and order values with the offer you've set up.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

The Lake

Jay and Scotty were very helpful at updating the Custom HTML/css with me and made sure I was satisfied with how everything looked. Thank you Jay and Scotty!

November 29, 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for the review; we're glad to hear that Jay and Scott were able to get some updates done to your custom coding and got it to look just how you wanted.

We appreciate the kind words! Please let us know if we can help with anything else, and best of luck this Black Friday weekend!

Vintage Vibe

Really helpful and supportive team, Paul and Beth were quick to attempt and fix my issue, both of them knew exactly what I needed done and got it fixed fast.

November 28, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the kind words. We're so glad to hear that our customer service specialists were able to work with you and get things fixed so quickly; that's certainly what we aim for!

We've got all hands on deck this Black Friday season, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else! Cheers!

Cozy Pet

Really intuitive and useful app. I had a couple of questions for support and Kelsey was extremely helpful in answering them! Five stars.

November 28, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that you've found our app to be intuitive and so useful - we look forward to seeing your average order value increase!

Our support team is full of awesome people, and we're glad to hear that you were able to get some help from Kelsey to answer all of your questions.

Thanks again for the review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 118 119