Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Product Upsell, Cross-sell & Smart Funnels to make more 💰

Wood Lathes Inc.

Great app! Easy to set up and get going. Continuously able to add new products to offer for upselling.

Proverb

Bold support are off the chart helpful. Even though we have an ongoing issue they have continued to show patience and support us beyond what is usual and we are super grateful to be working with them. Nupur our current contact has been outstanding!!

Carbon by Charlie

One of the best upsale app out there. great customer service. i really recommend. looks good. no bugs

Sierra

This app integrated into my store easily. And the customer service has been awesome! I'm excited to see how my customers react to it.

Rustic Sinks

I was waiting to review after using mainly for cross selling for use for cross selling additional products. Very easy to setup and I did reach out in the beginning to customer support, who was quick to reply with the help. The dashboard analytics gives a clear view if customers are adding additional products. I have it setup on both the product page and recently the checkout. I will see if one does better than the other. I do hate popups myself when shopping but this shows more of a recommendation to my customers. Example, a customer orders a sink but forgets about a drain, so the cross sell popup gives them options. I do show from using for several weeks that it has added value to the purchases. I am always afraid these apps will slow down my website but have not seen this yet. I will continue to pay around with different options.

Blushingonme

Hi Nir and Harpreet were very helpful!! i was very confused on how to get my upsell to work and he really went above and beyone to help me!!

Oz Weight Loss

Just started using it and wanted to make some customisations. They were very helpful and fast at responding, had it up and running in a few hrs. Reccommend

Smile Wow

NIR is the man, he helped me throughout my countless questions, got the tremendous help i needed to launch everything perfectly !! thank you so much NIR, hope you will read this ! you're awesome

Glebe Healthcare

Excellent App - Shoutout to Julian and Mona from BOLD who rapidly assisted with implementation and bug-checking/fixing with a very quick turnaround.

Scoria

I still haven't used the app yet, and I'm looking to test it first as a trial if it'll be needed in my store, but I gotta say, customer service is amazing!! I put in a request for them to insert the code for me and they did it so quickly. Thanks for awesome service :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108