Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM app: Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Pink Prints

Great app! does exactly what it says it does. Most apps ive tried don't work well with the other apps I have on my store but this one is great. Had a small issue but Kelsey and Harpreet solved it for me within minutes. So happy!

Jed North

Gets the job done and has very fast and thorough tech support (Harpreet). Would recommend if you're looking for an upsell solution.

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation. We are so glad to hear that Harpreet was able to provide quick and effective support. We love how you are using Upsell to encourage your customers to upgrade from a single product to a whole outfit!

FamilyDream

Laurel is a very nice person in support! He helped me and always was very friendly and kind. Great and fast support

October 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Thrilled that Laurel was able to help you - we are always happy to help! Your website looks great and very excited to see the impact Bold Upsell will have in growing your business.

BALLOONERY.COM

Rajni was awesome! Needed to change the way something appeared in the app. Hit them up on live chat, explained the issue and he fixed it in 5 minutes. No lengthy back and fourth via email like with some apps. Just a quick easy fix.

October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that Rajni was able to quickly adjust the appearance of your widget over live chat. Wishing you all the best with the cross-sells on your Balloons!

Slide Safe

Tech support is super responsive and eager to find a solution. I was helped by Kelsey and she did a great job helping resolve the issue.

October 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are pleased that Kelsey and our tech support team was able to help you find a solution. Our team is happy to help you when you need anymore assistance in the future!

Marco Gressler Photography

It's great to use and it really works well. I just would like to have some more features concerning design and options, but I'm sure updates will come. The bold Apps are overall great. So 5 Stars is absolutely okay. Thank you

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear that Bold Upsell is working well for your store. We really appreciate the feedback regarding further design options of the Upsell widget. That is definitely something we will be keeping in mind :)

LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls

We've been using several Bold apps for years and they've been terrific. Laurel at Bold support was really helpful answering all my questions.

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your continued support! It means the world to us. So glad to hear that Laurel was able to help answer your questions. Love the use of Bold Upsell to increase your order quantity!

Jerry America

Great app to increase average order value. Support is always there to help. Thanks Harpreet for your support!

October 6, 2020

Thank you for the review! Very happy that Harpreet and the rest of the team have been helpful. We're always here for you. Looking forward to seeing those average order values increase!

Regine Tweezers

I have used their customer support twice and they are awesome. this is a time when most places make you use a ticket ...not them - they help you right away!

Outside The Box Essentials

My theme code was overwritten, Harpreet was very helpful and even added the code for me. Fast responses and quick solutions. very happy to see live agents working at a fast and effective pace.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 127 128