Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

FREE for 3 months. Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

CinemaBoxPlus

Amazing app, customer service got great help from priyanka !
give it a try its great and i definitely recommend it

Mindful Inhabitant

I needed a few tweaks to make sure the upsell pop up was customized the way I wanted. Vighnesh and Brysen were incredibly helpful in helping me achieve this! Very easy app to set up, and I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

baby groomer

This app is Gold! I've gotten customer service for some small issues and they were handled by Charles & Zach quickly and professionally! I highly recommend. It's definitely worth it.

Pure CBD Oil

I have found the app a little tricky to install just the way I want it but thankfully customer support has been phenomenal. Big thanks to Aryan Sharma for the top-notch support. Cheers!

Scoria Canada

Great customer service! And the app its doing what it needs to be doing, it has increased the sale of the specific product I added to upsell, and compared to my other global store, I can see the inventory of that product to be way higher where I don't have this app on. On the store (Canadian store) that I added this app the inventory is almost sold out of the item I'm adding for cross selling

Uligo

Rahul, Tim, and the team are absolutely great at what they do, and their customer service is top-notch! I highly recommend.

Wilkii Planner

Very easy to install. Customer service was very helpful. Naman was able to guide me through the setup and was very hands on. I'm very pleased.

LevelUp

App is very useful and the customer service staff is extremely helpful. I would suggest this add-on to anyone looking to up sell.

Live Kindly Co

So easy to setup. I installed the app and had a working upsell offer in under 10 minutes. So pleased!!!

Aesthetic Sports

Love this app so far! Naman was really helpful from the beginning to the end when i needed help. This app is pretty simple to use. I like how smooth the transition is when it offers my customer the upsell. I also like the design compared to other upsell apps i've used in the past. The only pafrt that was a little difficult for me was some color changing on the coding however i reached out to Naman from Bold and it was a quick and easy fix! Another bold product that has increased sales for me!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 121 122