Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell, Cross-sell with Smart Funnels before & AFTER checkout!

Hustler Hollywood Staging

We're successfully using Bold Upsell helping us offer best suitable products for our customers to add-on or upgrade to have a better value.
We've even been able to modify css styling and look to meet our branding or function better for our business like restrict to enter any number of product qty to add on to the cart. It allowed to manually enter any number to add to the cart BUT not now.
App Devs are always working on upgrading it so we look forward to having it even more better.

June 17, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review - I'm glad to hear that you've had a good experience with the app so far! We look forward to helping you out in the future.

Viral Merc

Good and efficient team, Parminder was a great help! manage to assist me for minor customization of the upsell

June 11, 2019

Thank you for the review; we'll be sure to let Parminder know how helpful you found him to be! We look forward to hearing about your success with Upsell.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or comments. :-)

bark alot

by using this, I can show my dog toys with the dog collars and uers get it! great jubt- I don't have to buy do have to serious

June 11, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of our Upsell app! We're so glad that you're enjoying the app. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments. :-)

Believe Athletics

This app is helping me to increase our average order value. Also, when I reached for an issue I had with the app, Simran from their team was very helpful and the issue was solved within 10 minutes.

June 11, 2019

Thank you for the review; we're glad that you've been seeing an increase in your average order value using Upsell! We love to hear how our apps have helped our merchants, and look forward to hearing more about your successes.

Please reach out if you have any other questions or comments; we'd be more than glad to assist again. Also, the colours of your athletic wear is stunning!

Battle Shakers

This app was great to do my BOGO offers.. and a thanks to Simran from support to help me out with it..

June 5, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. I'm glad to hear that Simranjit was able to help out - we'll be sure to let him know that's he's done a great job!

CATOPIAN

I have recently installed this app and so far, It has helped me cross-sell an item that was often neglected by customers. I am also very much pleased with the strong customer support. The team members, particularly Marty and Jonathan, have been supporting us every step of the way and making sure that incorporating the app into our website goes smoothly. Thanks Bold team!

June 5, 2019

Thanks for leaving such a great review! I'm glad to hear that everything's going well with the Upsell app, and that Marty and Jonnathan were able to help with the setup of it. If you do have any more questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team - we're always more than happy to help however we can!

Ayreborn Audio/Video Inc.

Great app so far, support was quick and easy thanks to Zachary for the install and Guri and Ankur for some quick support.

May 28, 2019

Hi! Thanks so much for leaving a review - we'll be sure to thank Zach, Guri, and Ankur for their help! Please make sure to let our support team know if you have any further questions or concerns and we'll be more than happy to help however we can!

SLAM

Bold Upsell is an incredibly easy-to-use interface, and has increased our revenue drastically since we began using it. Pairing up our various products has worked wonders for conversion and allowed us to capitalize on high-spending customers.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for leaving such an awesome review! We're glad to hear that the app has helped with generating conversion. Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any further questions or concerns, and we'll be more than happy to help!

H Store

I liked the customer service. They responded to my request and fixed the problem. Thank you so much.

May 28, 2019

Thanks taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that your issues were resolved! Please remember that if you ever have any questions or concerns, we're always happy to help. :-) Also, I just wanted to say that I love your collection of reusable straws!

Our Eco Revolution

Very easy to use. Great layout. Looks great! Hopefully it will help our store sell more products!!!!

May 22, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for the awesome review, we're very proud to hear that everything's working well for you! Please remember that if you have any questions or concerns in the future, our support specialists are always happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111