Warnify Pro Warnings

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited March 6, 2019

It looks like a very good app I have yet to try it but once I do, I will change the rating.

It Works great.

Ciensales
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 6, 2017

Excellent app. Very simple to install and extremely easy to use. Highly customizable. And it even comes with quick, efficient and knowledge/helpful support via email. Simply awesome!!

Delicate Seams
Time spent using app: About 5 years
September 24, 2017

Excellent App, really helps us fulfil issues with selling restricted products on our site. Only recommendation I could make is a setting that we can choose which automatically enables products for the warning if they are part of a collection or have a specific tag. This is due to the vast amount of products we have that need a warning notification. If that were to be made I would happily change the review to 5 stars!

A2 Supplies Ltd
Time spent using app: 14 days
Elastic Soft replied March 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the review. Thanks to Shopify, now we can reply to you.
We are happy to mention that the app does support the custom/smart collection based warnings. Which means you don't need to do any manual adjustments after the initial setup.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any help with the setup.

August 23, 2017

Excellent app. We've received good support from the developer. They are prompt and always helpful.

Woodgeekstore
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 22, 2017

This is a really great app! The app itself provides an easy and clear way of displaying a pop up box upon putting an item inside of your shopping cart or during the checkout. What really makes this app stand out are the developers, they really go the extra mile to help out! The response was fast and on point and I really encourage anyone to give the app a try. The integration couldn't be easier with just a simple line of liquid code. The editor inside of the app to style the pop up windows is also really robust and flexible. Keep up the great work guys!

Zenderservice
Belgium
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 14, 2017

Awesome app. Very simple to install and use.

Pasticcini
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 11, 2017

Awesome app and great support! I had an issue with their product tags showing on my site and they went into the HTML and hid them all for free! Super easy to use and a necessity for my industry in confirming the customer is of legal age! Great app and great support!

Got Your 6 Smoke Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 7, 2017

I am very grateful for all of the help that I have received from Customer Service. I am very picky but they were patient with me and gave a perfect solution for my request. I highly recommend this app!

Extencity Hair
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 27, 2017

We love this app! Works great and support was helpful with any questions!!

Nutritional Resources
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 21, 2017

This app is super easy to use and very helpful. I only had one issue with it, which was related to the tags showing up in the filters. Upon emailing their support team I got a quick and easy fix to my problem!

Jyyghome