Free Shipping Bar & Header Bar

Free Shipping Bar & Header Bar

by Zotabox

Announce Free Shipping with Coupons & Countdown Timer Bar

The Cooks Marketplace

We're using the promo bar with a top-fixed position to keep our Free Shipping banner at the top of the site on desktop and mobile. We've had a few hiccups, but Zotabox has been very responsive and has fixed the issue within 48 hours on both occasions.

Medford House

This app is Great I love it, as a beginner it really makes things easy.

Marc Marc Skin Care

Very easy to use! I like the display options, you can choose when to display the pop up and for how long. Game changer

Lovesavestheworld

I have been using this app as my header bar! It is easy to use and set up is free forever. I could not be more pleased with it. I have just started using the social icons on my header bar! It is a great app!

Gigmidifiles

i use this on all my stores! love it love it!

Nizarshop

It's an application that makes our job a lot easier, there's all it takes to develop our store and increase our income. This is the best on the market without contest.

Winchshop

We have installed this APP across 3 of our sites www.hoistshop.co.uk , www.cabledrumjacks.co.uk and www.winchshop.co.uk. It has been one of the best and easiest to install and use, it gives us so much more options to promote our business.

Dave
UK

Vncymn

Even with just the free version this app is very powerful. I look forward to seeing how much it improves traffic to my site.

Gioshop Com

I started using this because it provides some good features for the beginers. love it.

Jmg Collectibles