20+ Promotional Sales Tools

Pop up, Banner, Contact Us Form, Countdown Timer, Sale Coupons

From $12.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Lucky Obsession

Location Portugal

It's a great product and works very well. Thank you

Jm Imports

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Excellent!!!!!!

I was using another app on shopify called the "Welcome Bar", I think, and it was horrible. Wouldn't show up unless someone emptied all their cache forever and they didn't even try to fix that. So this was a most pleasant and much appreciated surprise at how beautifully it worked. I will look into their other apps now.

Ameego

Location India

simple app. cannot get easier than this.

The Treasured

Time spent using app About 2 years

I tried a few before this one and this is by far the easiest and most customisable free promo bar.

My Canine

Does it exactly what it says on the tin and the user interface is CLEAN. If you're looking for a Hello Bar type app then this is the one.

Everyline Designs

Time spent using app 1 minute

Really great plus it's free! Easy to use as well.

The Classic Woman

What a wonderful APP, it does just what it says and I love it! You can't go wrong.. get yours today! PLUS, It's FREE!
Ran M CEO
The Classic Woman

Xootr No

Location Norway

This one is great. It gives us several possibilities to keep in touch with our customers via both Facebook messenger and via mail. Twitter and more channels are also available.

And not to forget: We are now able to push our YouTube channel to our visitors in a very effective way. We are getting a lot more views.

This has PromoBar has proven to be our most rewarding app so far.

Their great customer support has promised even more trix coming in the next months.

A great app!