20+ Promotional Sales Tools

Pop up, Banner, Contact Us Form, Countdown Timer, Sale Coupons

From $12.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Life & Soul Boutique

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

This is a really useful App, it works really well and is very easy to use. LOVE IT It i really great for when we have sales and new arrivals in that we want to highlight on the website. Work perfectly. Thanks

CHprice

Location China
Time spent using app About 13 hours

It is really good app very usefull i found answers to my 90% of questions about more effective header to have with details and marketing tools etc. Thank you

GrowTech Garden

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've only used the header bars so far but it works great and simple to use. Great tools for the price.

Reilly-Chance Collection

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use the Welcome Header Bar to announce all my Events and Sales! It is SUPER easy to use, gives several different varieties, and is always dependable. I highly recommend this to anyone with a Shopify site!

Wisegets

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Nice! amazing app!

ONVY Motorsport

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

Easiest app to use, used several other apps before but this one worked best with both mobile and computer. Outstanding support!

Jake's Styles

The Welcome Header Bar is a very good addition to my website. The ability to preview, adjust, then readjust as needed was very easy. For someone like me who was new to websites, I was very pleased with this app. Their other add-ons like the ability to have quick popups were very easy to understand as well. If you are looking for a great thing to use, then definitely use this app, it is a great help!

Elite Growing

Works well with lots of good functions. My only complaint is that it doesn't load at the same time as the page so there is a drop in the page after a couple of seconds.

ScottyMakesStuff

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

It does the basics well and if you want a bit more functionality you can upgrade to the paid version though we've never needed to. Nothing to complain about with this app. Solid.

Queenral

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

It's great, with many functions, i love it.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz