Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Coffee Socks

Crazy app! was very easy to create multiple videos for my store and Facebook community, loved everything about it!

Cover Koala

Great App. A little limited on what you can make in terms of video, but it's a get way to create quick product videos for social and product pages.

Edit: Things I would love to see added to this app.

The ability to add in photos. Currently, if you are making a product video, you can only import videos from that specific product. Having the ability to add in new images from upload or Shopify library would be ideal.

Another feature that would be great is the ability to add slides. Instead of being locked to 2-4 slides depending on the template you choose.

If you guys did that this app would be a 6 star for sure.

I really love the app. Keep it up!

Edit 2: Sorry, I also had an issue uploading the video to my product page. I am using Wokiee and the video did not work at all.

December 9, 2019

Hey there, thanks for the review!
Tell us more about what could have been better, we're constantly adding more and more features and would love you to share your thoughts.
Thanks,

buybest.nyc

Great Apps for Me/My Business....I did a Lot of videos within a short time and published also my Business Page and engagement Ratio Best.....

December 8, 2019

That's awesome!
Thank you so much for the feedback!

Ecom Library

10 stars if it was possible. I made a promo video for my newest line of products and my sales increased almost immediately. I know its because of the video so thank you!

December 8, 2019

Yay! you just made a few people extremely happy!
Thank you so much for taking the time to review.

Chunky Pets

The best video tool I've used so far. Literally installed it and within seconds had a nice video I can use in many parts of my business.

November 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! Highly appreciated!

Retrolistic

I have given this app three stars. As It is In The Early Stages Of Development. It Is Hit and miss with loading products. Not Loading Properly. Lack Of Themes. This App Will Be Good On Social Media. Shame this app isnt fully working for upcoming christmas marketing. You Can only upload to Your Store. But dosent say where in your store it uploads to.

November 13, 2019

UPDATE: Hi Karen, happy to announce that we released the distribution feature and now it is possible to publish videos to Facebook (timeline, pages, and ad account), YouTube, Twitter and next week - Instagram!
Hope you'll find it helpful!
Thanks,

Hi karen,
Thanks for taking the time to review our new app.
We're releasing new features every day, and we will cover full distribution to social media in a matter of days.
The videos you publish are automatically uploaded to the relevant product page, and you can reach it directly once you publish, by hitting the 'Go to your product page' button.

If needed, you can use this link and have a comprehensive product tour - https://promo.com/shopify/welcome?product_tour_id=77442
Or, contact our 24/7 support team that will be more than happy to assist you in every way via chat or email support@promo.com.

I hope you'll be enjoying our app soon!

Thanks again

Den Sidste Flaske

It doesn't work - in some aspects. Facebook, instagram and other social platforms are not integrated yet and there is no way of downloading the videos for use after you create one. Also the upload function of the video to my product page didn't work. The way of creating the video was sleek and nice. I'm sure it will be a good app, when it works with all the platforms.

November 10, 2019

UPDATE: We released our distribution feature and now you're able to publish your videos directly to your social channels!
***
Thank you so much for taking the time and review our app!
We are releasing new features every day, and we will cover full distribution to social channels very soon. Also, the issue you encountered with publishing the video on your page was also fixed.
I hope you'll trust us by giving the app another try :)
Have a great day!

Peppino

I used this app very easy to use and have a lot of templets can't wait until it be availabe to downlaod the videos and link it with facebook and instgram. Thank you

November 6, 2019

Thanks, Peppino! We really appreciate your review.
We're adding new features every day, and you'll be able to publish to Facebook and Instagram very soon.