Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

XforFlex

Intuitive, fast some bugs for example can't scroll the entire page on my computer but super efficient for quick & quality videos !

Threads

Excellent app, very easy to create promo videos, it is helping us lot in creation of videos for our products.

ROCKR PUZZLE

This program is very useful. Can we share video Instagram reels?
This program is very useful. Can we share video Instagram reels?

Kaged Beauty

I use this app to make very appealing and crisp promo reels.. And it does judt that. There aren't a gazillion steps to accomplish my goals. I'm busy enough trying to run this business!! Love this app

Atlas Chaussures

Application facile à prendre en main, téléchargement, traitement et mise à disposition de la vidéo extrêmement rapide. Je la recommande

The Face Junky Boutique

i love it At FACE JUNKY BOUTIQUE™ we provide you with an excellent shopping experience as our client’s satisfaction matter a lot. We have the perfect combination of Cosmetics, Shoes And Clothing Related Products that are tailored to meet your needs through our standard shopping practice.

Aloriam

Promo is a very easy app to use, so I definitely give it a thumbs up for having virtually no learning curve. The reason for my 3 star rating however is that there are severe limitations to its functions. Here's my take:
-- the character limit is too short
-- does not allow user to add more text lines -- does not allow user to change text location or text size
-- does not allow user to add more photos to feature more products (most of the templates only allow 2 or 3 photos - why so few?)
-- does not allow resizing of video
-- does not allow download of video (a dealbreaker for me because I couldn't get my Instagram to connect to this app, so the only way for me to post it is if I can download the video and then manually post it)
-- does not support posting to Pinterest
-- very limited selection of templates ------------ Overall, I think the developers have a good idea here. The templates have a polished feel and the paired music is good. It makes content creation relatively painless from existing photos in your Shopify store. I hope they will make more improvements to allow users a greater degree of flexibility in editing text, adding text, resizing and downloading video, and making longer videos to feature more products.

August 29, 2021

Hi Aloriam,
Thank you for this detailed review. Reviews like these are exactly what helps us make Promo better!
Our Shopify app was created with simplicity and speed in mind, to help Shopify store owners quickly and effortlessly create as many videos they need. While we are constantly improving our app, we try to keep it simple and straightforward.
For users who require the advanced features and options you mentioned, we offer a fully-featured video maker at https://promo.com, with everything on our Shopify app and much, much more.
We are looking into the Instagram issue you mentioned - thank you for reporting it!

Your Cornershop

BEST PROMO APP OUT HERE I LOVE THE WAY THE VIDEO IS MADE. THAT WAS MY FIRST TRY BUT I WILL EXPLORE IT FURTHER

August 25, 2021

We're happy you are enjoying our app, thank you for the review!

BronwynGoods

I am loving this app thus far, so perfect for making quick videos to promote products. It has not disappoint at all!

August 26, 2021

Thanks for the review! Keep making great videos.

mismuebles.co

WAOOOO!!!
Muy fácil de usar y publicar, la emplearemos para todas nuestras redes y sitios web, gracias

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90