Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

nordicsimply

The Promo Video Maker app is very easy to work with.
I am wondering why it isn't possible to download a video instead of publishing it right away? Also wondering why the video maker doesn't save a copy of videos that are published (in order to edit it for future publishings) - As far as I see I need to create the video again from scratch if I want to make changes for future publishings...?

April 5, 2020

Hey There, thanks for the feedback!
- Published videos are rendered, therefore can't be re-edited. However, we hear you and will check if there is something we can do on a future release.
- We will consider allowing video download on future plans, right now you can publish your video anywhere you'd like, for free.
- We will roll a major release this week so hang tight and check us soon!

Thanks,

Mclin Couture LLC

This Promo Video Maker is absolutely incredible. It's easy to create video to increase my website conversion. Thanks!

April 5, 2020

Thanks you so much for this feedback!

Chic Chick Spot

I love using promo all around...and now to have the app to quickly and easily pull images from my store to make ads and post...I'm a happy camper!

April 5, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, we're so happy you liked it!
Try us again later this week once we will release a new and updated version of Promo.

ahva pro

What an amazing video maker App!, its really easy to use, just suggestions it would be great if adding/upload "gif" and "our own short video" are permitted or promo.com can also provide videos regarding many niche products thus we can just choose it

March 8, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! so happy to hear you liked our app! you can use our free footage library to enhance your videos in the meantime, and we'll look into your idea soon! Thanks!

The Promo team

NOVUS Mall

I'm very new using Apps, and I must admit that this App is not only wonderful for the great use you can get but for the easy way at the moment of setting it and running it. I was having some doubts and contacted support for help. They're amazing! Being honest, I must say that I’m very satisfied with the level of attention received to solve my doubts.
I’m more than ready to recommend this App, as well as the professional service that they give "in real time", being kind in their guidance.
Thanks a lot - Yaron - for your wonderful support! My Clients will be for sure, more than happy of watching the videos of our products that this tool can perform in just seconds. A saving time App, super easy to handle for merchants. Thanks a lot for giving us such a formidable tool to use for free and helping us to grow our business with confidence for both parties. Excellent App!

March 8, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! we hope you'll rock your sales with your new videos!

Mirkato

An amazing App, Profesional video maker, and the support answer so fast always. I highly recommend it.

February 24, 2020

You should see the smile on our faces! Thank you!

AllPro BodyShapers

Très agréable à utiliser. Je recommande et je l’utiliserai dans toutes mes boutiques Shopify.Géniale

February 16, 2020

Bonjour et merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire. Nous sommes très heureux que vous appréciez notre application!

GoodVibes Heaven

I love this app!
That's exactly what I was searching for! Easy to create a video and even use it on FB and IG.
Thanks guys!

January 15, 2020

We love you back! Thanks for the great feedback! In the upcoming two weeks we're releasing lots of new great features so stay tuned :)

SpanxSofas

Tried this app to create a testimonial video. Video creation process seemed ok, but when trying to publish it to Store it appeared on the product page but video was unplayable on any device (mobile and desktop) across multiple browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox and tried in private browsing and normal mode). The worse thing with this was when contacting LIVE support, they would ask a very BASIC question and not reply for several minutes after making the "LIVE" conversation extremely painful. When they finally responded they asked another basic question, "what browser" , "have i tried incognito" should not have required a conversation to elapse over 10 minutes (especially when I provided all this information up front!! )
If I ever get it to work, I may be able to give a review on the product but 1st impressions the "LIVE" customer service is terrible. Their explanation provided (that this is not a common problem so takes longer to ask me 2-3 very basic questions) is not valid given NO troubleshooting done. The only other basic question I was not asked was if I tried rebooting machine !!
You should Drop the LIVE chat feature if you cannot support it or provide timely (LIVE!) responses.

January 3, 2020

Hi, thanks for reaching out. So sorry to hear your experience, both from the app and our support. We will inquire further and do all necessary effort to help you out.

Promo product team

Monkey Yard

We sell mostly t-shirts and apparel and shoes and this app has been extremely helpful with product videos. They could definitely charge for this app and I''d continue to use it.

Previous 1 3