Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

AllPro BodyShapers

Très agréable à utiliser. Je recommande et je l’utiliserai dans toutes mes boutiques Shopify.Géniale

February 16, 2020

Bonjour et merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire. Nous sommes très heureux que vous appréciez notre application!

GoodVibes Heaven

I love this app!
That's exactly what I was searching for! Easy to create a video and even use it on FB and IG.
Thanks guys!

January 15, 2020

We love you back! Thanks for the great feedback! In the upcoming two weeks we're releasing lots of new great features so stay tuned :)

SpanxSofas

Tried this app to create a testimonial video. Video creation process seemed ok, but when trying to publish it to Store it appeared on the product page but video was unplayable on any device (mobile and desktop) across multiple browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox and tried in private browsing and normal mode). The worse thing with this was when contacting LIVE support, they would ask a very BASIC question and not reply for several minutes after making the "LIVE" conversation extremely painful. When they finally responded they asked another basic question, "what browser" , "have i tried incognito" should not have required a conversation to elapse over 10 minutes (especially when I provided all this information up front!! )
If I ever get it to work, I may be able to give a review on the product but 1st impressions the "LIVE" customer service is terrible. Their explanation provided (that this is not a common problem so takes longer to ask me 2-3 very basic questions) is not valid given NO troubleshooting done. The only other basic question I was not asked was if I tried rebooting machine !!
You should Drop the LIVE chat feature if you cannot support it or provide timely (LIVE!) responses.

January 3, 2020

Hi, thanks for reaching out. So sorry to hear your experience, both from the app and our support. We will inquire further and do all necessary effort to help you out.

Promo product team

Monkey Yard

We sell mostly t-shirts and apparel and shoes and this app has been extremely helpful with product videos. They could definitely charge for this app and I''d continue to use it.

PonderLuxe

i made a video in less than one minute and my next video in less than two minutes and now i feel like i completely overpaid my video girl to do other videos!! this is such a great tool i love it already tks..

December 22, 2019

Amazing! Thanks for sharing, we love you back!

Gap Bumper

5/5 stars it does just what it says it will. I made 3 videos for my product without ever having to even edit anything. Quick for me with a small team so I like it a lot so far.

December 17, 2019

Great! We're really glad you liked it!
In the upcoming weeks we'll keep on releasing more and more great features.
Thanks from all of us here at Promo team :)

Starbuna

I have tried to add the app to my Shopify store but it is not working and it just says error all the.

December 15, 2019

Hi, so sorry to hear that. Can you please contact our support team on the live chat or by email? This is definitely not the experience you're suppose to get with using our app.

Our email is: Support@promo.com
Thanks!

Coffee Socks

Crazy app! was very easy to create multiple videos for my store and Facebook community, loved everything about it!

Cover Koala

Great App. A little limited on what you can make in terms of video, but it's a get way to create quick product videos for social and product pages.

Edit: Things I would love to see added to this app.

The ability to add in photos. Currently, if you are making a product video, you can only import videos from that specific product. Having the ability to add in new images from upload or Shopify library would be ideal.

Another feature that would be great is the ability to add slides. Instead of being locked to 2-4 slides depending on the template you choose.

If you guys did that this app would be a 6 star for sure.

I really love the app. Keep it up!

Edit 2: Sorry, I also had an issue uploading the video to my product page. I am using Wokiee and the video did not work at all.

December 9, 2019

UPDATE - Hey again! thanks so much for sharing your thoughts.
Great news, our next release will include the ability to upload images from external resources and even modifying it.
As for the extra slides, we'll definitely look into it!

Finally - as for the issue you mentioned, are you using an AdBlocker by any chance? If so, please check again if the video is playing, that issue was also fixed.
Please let us know otherwise.

***

Hey there, thanks for the review!
Tell us more about what could have been better, we're constantly adding more and more features and would love you to share your thoughts.
Thanks,

The Promo team

buybest.nyc

Great Apps for Me/My Business....I did a Lot of videos within a short time and published also my Business Page and engagement Ratio Best.....

December 8, 2019

That's awesome!
Thank you so much for the feedback!

The Promo team