Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

draffph.com

THE BEST AND HELP ME A LOT FOR MY PROMOTION. I RECOMMEND TO HAVE THIS VIDEO IN YOUR STORE IT IS COOL.

P&C sto

this app is amazing, I will create videos for my sales from this app, it is very easy and quick
I'm recommend this app for you

WKND Bags

great app for quick video creation - very simple! Couldnt ask for a better content creation tool for my store

The Canuck Club

this app is awesome . was very user friendly and allowed me to get started with some very easy to make video ads for my store

Olde Church Emporium

Great app for the price - free. Learning what I can do with it and it's encouraging. Next stop Hollywood! Denis, OCE

mon ÉTOILE de beauté

This is a great video maker. Easy to use and very effective. Strongly recommended. Thanks to the developers!

Rokidoki

Dymolt Family Wines

Amazing. Just what I need to build my brand. Quality ready made content and effective. What i think you can improve is post video scheduling

Find It Style It Home

easy to use would be great if you could select more than one product but maybe it was the template I used. Fab stuff thanks

Stupid Good Coffee Co

Promo just fell into my lap somehow and when I checked it out, I was instantly inspired to attempt to create my first video for my coffee company. I had never gotten more than 11 likes on any of my IG posts until I used Promo. First video garnered 50 likes in less than 2 hours and drove traffic to the site by 200% increase as measured Month to Month. Definitely looking forward to what else Promo.com can do for my business.

February 16, 2021

Now that's exciting!
Thanks so much for sharing and for taking the time to review us.
Keep it up, and don't forget to create at least one video a week and keep your users engaged.

Best of luck with your business!
Team Promo