Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Shopping NYC

I loved Its Very Easy to Use and, and the music is great,this App Saved my Life, I´ll gonna use for ever.

August 12, 2020

AHAHAH, we can't ask for more! thank you so much for the review and awesomeness. Keep making great videos! 😍

Mall For Women

I used the app to create videos to market my new online store. The problem is that the thumbnail of all the videos is a blank image . How can I change this so that customers can see its different videos before they click?

August 12, 2020

Hi there,
Our support team will contact you shortly, thanks!

SUSIE Ukulele

Amazing app for making short promo videos for any products. It takes no time!! I am very pleased with Promo

limbkeepers

Easy to use. Excellent looking video in 5 minutes. Great way to promote our brand. Will use them again

August 9, 2020

Thank you so much! we're glad you liked it 😊

Richystor

I am very happy, recommended for this. Thanks very well, i made my video in five minutes. It's also free!

August 9, 2020

Thank you so much! we're glad you enjoyed it 😊

Tribe Of The Like-Minded

I appreciate the ease in creating promo videos! For a free app, this created quality content that I can use on social media to push my online store.

August 9, 2020

That's awesome 😎, really glad you found our app useful!

kojeecoffee

Am find it annoying that i am submitting my reviews about the same question again and again
Used app to promote sales offer, would be good if we had more choice of video templates, also found it did not work well when using iPhone to make edits

August 9, 2020

Thanks for the review! we're constantly working on adding new features and content to our app, stay tuned!

SmartestDealsDE

nice features! I LOVE IT. THANK YOU so much! best plugin ever :D It's so easy to create awesome videos in no time for Instagram and more. A few more templates would be awesome!

August 9, 2020

YAY! thanks for the 5 stars! so happy you enjoyed it!

furrhub

Very good way to market your products with all templates that they given. Very worth to businessmen who has to do marketing for many products

August 9, 2020

Great! glad you liked it! good luck with your business and keep making great videos.

iRelax® Novelty Store

I just installed this app and so far this is brilliant. Easy to create videos of your products in your Shopify store. The only thing they need to compete with the market is to add more options to the video like font, style, format, animation, stock images and videos etc. Hope to see new changes and updates in the coming days. Keep it up!

August 9, 2020

Hey there! thanks for taking the time and review our app.
It seems like you're looking for a full-blown video editor while our app is designed to make most of the creative decisions for you. Visit promo.com and see if fits you better as you can control every aspect of the video there.

Let us know what you think!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40