Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Free

The ClaraMae Collection

Submitted my first video and it was very easy to use. The videos are short and simple. I think some of the music choices could improve, But other than that its great fro a quick post especially when you're out of content ideas.

Playful Meow

very easy to use to make product video. one click posting on facebook, IG, youtube. simple and easy.

Ally2Shop

Very useful, you can create videos for your products with just a few click and share social media platforms easily. I recommend absolutely.

Alles voor je huisdier.be

Great app, easy to work with. It is super easy to create or adapt videos of your products and publish them on your site, Facebook, instagram,...

goosavvy.com

Love this app to create quick product videos. It has a bunch of video templates which we can use to create videos for various social media platforms.

Donnaevermore

Ich liebe diese App. Die Videos führen immer wieder zu verkäufen. Ganz großes Lob.
Einfach und kreativ erstellte Videos, selbst für mich.

American Escape

Promo.com saves my day. I can post product videos on Facebook + IG (news feed & pages) or your Shopify. No need of Pro creators.

mysticalcherry

I used this app to create videos. It is easy and fun to create quality videos for social media and the site.

Image and wear It

Am starting. Hope after a week I can come here for my review. That is asking a review without testing an app before

Sesenvies

It's so esay to use and it's very helpful. I appreciate it, but there is one point that we can only choose one product for video, maybe we can have more choices for that.