Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SlimDiamondsDen

I used this app to help with making videos and It was easy to work with! I will be making even more videos for promo!!

Paris Michael Home

As a start-up I used the free app and it was fine when I had one store. After I added 2 additional stores that is when I started having problems where it would not recognize different pages on FB or different social media accounts. I have deleted the app from 2 stores and now it won't connect to any of my social media. This has been VERY time consuming. Tech support does not know how to fix it. Unfortunately, I have to delete it and find another app that actually works.

Vitesse Home

Firstly, it's a free APP, which is attractive, as I don't have anything to lose even if it's bad. Secondly, it's really good, the template is beautiful and easy to customize.

Marie Lashaays

I love the music options and the many video templates it has !!!i would highly recommend to many businesses.

3DWorxs

great app, impressive. The movies looked professional. Thank you for the great app. Its very useful

ndazone432

It was hard to use on my phone but over all it was really good to work with I wouldn't mind learning more about how to use this

Rice And Spice

I love this app. Amazing for marketing videos. Easy to make and publish the videos. I just did mine in 10 min.

Fabricasex Fribasex Lingerie Fitness e Sexshop

muito bom parabéns Excelente app funciona muito bem muito bom parabéns Excelente app funciona muito bem

Stainless Beauty

really cool app and very easy to use they really make the process understandable for anyone to use very cool

Mis Pantys

GREAT!!!! I can make great videos fast and upload them in seconds. Very happy with the app, saves time.