Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Melodrama Books - Oh, the Melodrama

First time using this app and I think I'm in love. Absolutely user friendly. I would certainly recommend.

July 26, 2020

We love you back, thanks for the review! keep making great videos ❤️

DEINE MUDDA Shop

English version below!
ACHTUNG!!! Die Datenbank von Promo.com wurde gehackt. Falls du diese App nutzen solltest, solltest du dein Passwort ändern und dieses Passwort auch für andere Login's nicht weiter nutzen!
Weitere Information dazu auf der Seite von Promo:
Bist du betroffen?
Check deine E-Mail Adresse hier:

Leider informiert euch Promo nicht über dieses Problem, daher werde ich die App nicht weiter nutzen. Sie wirkt dadurch unsicher und unseriös!

WATCH OUT!!!
The Promo.com database has been hacked. If you use this app, you should change your password and no longer use this password for other logins!
More information on the Promo website:
Are you affected?
Check your email address here:

Unfortunately, Promo does not inform you about this problem, so I will no longer use the app. This makes her appear insecure and untrustworthy!

July 26, 2020

Hi,
Let's get the story straight:
1. We don't have Shopify users passwords - the entire authentication process is handled with Shopify, therefore no passwords were exposed.
2. We did inform our users - we send emails to anyone who might have been affected + published an article about it on our website.
3. We're dead serious about it - we took every measure possible to ensure our users privacy.
4. The link you provided for checking the vulnerability is misleading - it tells you that the email is exposed but doesn’t tell you why or where. You can't trust this information to be related to Promo in any way possible.

For any other inquiries about this matter please don't hesitate to contact our support at support@promo.com.

Thanks

KRISSYCHIC

The best App ever so great you guys are helping us to grow wit our business Super awesome honestly. Highly recommended

outsidejapan

Excelente só quando esta digitando trava e atropela as digitação , ótimo cada dia que passa minha experiencia aumenta

Easy Online Gear

This is just what I was looking for. Now I am able to create some amazing content. Thank you for this app!

TANGO-SilverHorse

5 STARTS!! YOU ARE GREAT, PERFECT TEAM to help me to make my videos , professionals and look like with 100% quality

Vape by the Sea

Got to say. For this being a free app. IT IS A MUST HAVE! it is what took me a few hours to do on my own and made it a 10min if that job. Thank you all and I would 100% recommend this to anyone.

Simply Vela Candle Co.

just started using this but so far I love it!! Super easy to use - getting the photos just right can be a little tricky so they arent blurry but nothing too difficult to figure out. great app!

camaraswifihogar

Sencillamente espetacular, fácil manejo, rápido. Es una herramienta genial para tu tienda Shopify. Perfecto.

July 24, 2020

Me alegra saber que te gustó la aplicación. Si hay una razón por la que nos dio cuatro estrellas, díganos cómo podemos mejorar

Kayla's Hippie Bags

I ABSOLUTELYYYY love this app!!! Having my products promoted in a video takes just a few minutes! Simply great!