Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Etsy-de.de

Location Germany

Very good application Promo Video Maker mit Very good application Promo Video Maker mit

Runway Envy Clothing Boutique

The app is not working. I created a video and it won't let me download or publish. When trying to exit the app it doesn't allow me too.

April 28, 2022

Dear Runway Envy Clothing Boutique Team,

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately, we had a few production issues related to video rendering which lasted less than an hour, however, it seems like you have encountered those issues.
These issues are resolved now and we'd really appreciate if you could give Promo another try, and if you enjoy it, we would love to kindly see you change the score accordingly.

Best,
Team Promo

UpbeatSmartbooths

Location India

This is genuinely awesome app, especially for YouTube videos. Props to the team. Much easier and faster to use as compared to other even paid options

The Bawse Body

consistent glitches in system, not working properly, wont allow me to download. No direct contact person to talk to

April 27, 2022

Dear The Bawse Body Team,

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately, a day ago we few production issues related to video rendering which lasted less than an hour, however, you encountered those issues.
These are all resolved now and we'd really appreciate if you could give Promo another try, and if you enjoy it, we would love to kindly see you change the score accordingly.

Best,
Team Promo

Origen Destination

Love making short vids and this one came right-on-tiiiiime!!!! Small-business start-up on a budget type of love shown with this PROMO app! Thank you for showing up JIT!

GO-E-MALL

This is an excellent free app. I love it. I recommend others to use it as a tool to promote their services and/or products

Rtystic Creationz

I used this app to help promote my store. The videos are easy to tailor to my liking. I do wish i could add my website on all the videos templates when creating a promo video. Overall I am please with this app.

Sow A Bead

I use this app for social media post. It's very easy to use & makes the task of posting to social media platforms quicker & easier.

The Secret

This app is amazing its helping me for a lot of thing like growing my small nusines and i would thank it so much

coobaya

I use this app to create ads for my products. The only wish I have is if the videos can be downloadable after creation.