Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bushido Cutz

This application is so easy and fun to use. brings more personality to your product page.I would recommend this to anyone.

MarcoScaliCreativeArt

Time spent using app About 1 hour

TOP pratica veloce e immediata, app fantastica la consiglio a tutti. le impostazioni sono immediate ben fatte, peccato per la condivisione che non consente di salvare il video e credo che se non ti abboni non puoi caricare il video in modo pulito.

pvmark

Excellent video maker. Easy to use. 100% free to use. I recommend everyone for this apps. Thanks you promo.com. I want rate 10 stars.

Furrcare

Location India

LOVED WITH THE EDITING AUTOMATIONS ....................................................................

The Trending Avenue

Time spent using app 27 minutes

super easy to use and understand. The app is beginner friendly; I made a video literally under 5 minutes. My favorite part is that it's connected to your store catalog so you can click an item and add to video right away no need for photos from pc!

Simply Inspired Design Co

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love the ease of use but Publish doesn't work! Can't do anything with what I put together. Please HELP!

August 14, 2022

Hi there,
We're glad you enjoyed using the app and sorry for the inconvenience.
Could you please contact us via supporr@promo.com so we could help solving this issue?
Thank you!
Team Promo

mikanjomi

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I have just started using Promo and I'm already excited. I'm glad I found a app like that. Good job! It's very easy to make the video.

BUYWIISE™

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Wow, So easy, First time user, Well Done. My favourite part is that it already has templates set up so, just need to add photos

Heart On My...

I'm so pleased with this app. It's easy to use and it's already helping me increase traffic. Thank you!

August 3, 2022

Thank you for your kind review!

kaerelectric

Location China
Time spent using app 17 minutes

So great ! ! ! I love it ! ! ! So great ! ! ! I love it ! ! !So great ! ! ! I love it ! ! !So great ! ! ! I love it ! ! !

August 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review!!!