Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Find It Style It Home

easy to use would be great if you could select more than one product but maybe it was the template I used. Fab stuff thanks

February 28, 2021

Thanks for the review! really glad you liked it.
We have a workaround to help you create multiple product videos, our support team will contact you soon.
Keep making great videos!

Team Promo

Stupid Good Coffee Co

Promo just fell into my lap somehow and when I checked it out, I was instantly inspired to attempt to create my first video for my coffee company. I had never gotten more than 11 likes on any of my IG posts until I used Promo. First video garnered 50 likes in less than 2 hours and drove traffic to the site by 200% increase as measured Month to Month. Definitely looking forward to what else Promo.com can do for my business.

February 16, 2021

Now that's exciting!
Thanks so much for sharing and for taking the time to review us.
Keep it up, and don't forget to create at least one video a week and keep your users engaged.

Best of luck with your business!
Team Promo

GR8 For You

Highly recommend. Never been easier to create a video ad! You wont regret getting this app. Love it!!!

NZ Gujarati Indian Cookbook

easy and amazing, would highly reccomend if you want to use video's to market your product or service!!

jupitrends

Esta realmente bien, es muy aconsejable para hacer videos promocionales al instante, la recomendamos.

THE OHB

Thank you for the great help on my videos. quick an easy and this app beats the time and is so cost effective

Attitude Brand Attire

Perfect and very easy to use will definitely be my go to to advertise sales and products from here on out

CrispyFreshClothing

need better music section but works great. Also changing the font color for the first slide was not able to change.

The Cannabish Club

Promo.com is awesome it has a great and easy to learn editor. One thing I wish was more music choices to truly make each video unique for the user. using them.

Bayou Blessings Boutique

Love the choices for what media you would like to make! Very simple to use and creates stunning ads!