Reviews (1,249)

4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly and efficient for creating professional-quality videos. They appreciate the customizable templates, vast stock footage, music, and image library, and the ability to add text and logos. The app's AI tools, speed, and various export formats are also praised. Merchants note that it enhances their marketing efforts, increases sales, and offers impressive results. The affordability and customer support are also highly regarded.

June 6, 2020

I will definitely install it really well and very quickly, and in the other two of my stores I didn't expect that it would be really good to create a video ad with so few clicks.

slimbody-wear.com
19 days using the app
Promo.com replied June 6, 2020

Really glad you liked it!
What it missing for a 5-star review?

November 9, 2020

I found this app very useful and simple to use but one downside is that you can't really customize the fonts, font size, logo size and so on. It would be an easy five stars if these customization is possible considering it is free to use.

BananaFC
Malaysia
Promo.com replied November 10, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for taking the time and wrote such a detailed review ☺️
A member of our product team will contact you soon.
We do hope you'll enjoy our app and keep making great videos.

Team Promo

November 7, 2019

It doesn't work - in some aspects. Facebook, instagram and other social platforms are not integrated yet and there is no way of downloading the videos for use after you create one. Also the upload function of the video to my product page didn't work. The way of creating the video was sleek and nice. I'm sure it will be a good app, when it works with all the platforms.

Den Sidste Flaske
Denmark
Promo.com replied November 10, 2019

UPDATE: We just rolled our new release and you got to check it out. it includes scroll stopping templates and many more features you should check. Let us know what you think :)

UPDATE: We released our distribution feature and now you're able to publish your videos directly to your social channels!
***
Thank you so much for taking the time and review our app!
We are releasing new features every day, and we will cover full distribution to social channels very soon. Also, the issue you encountered with publishing the video on your page was also fixed.
I hope you'll trust us by giving the app another try :)
Have a great day!

December 19, 2022

I couldn't ask for anything more, this stuff is great! Just what my store needed! I'm looking forward to get to know th \e app better.

FikleShop
Norway
Edited October 2, 2020

cant really do much on the free version! it wont connect to facebook or instagram so pretty much useless

The Jewellery Hut UK
Promo.com replied October 2, 2020

Sorry to hear you had difficulties connecting to FB and IG, that shouldn't have happened. Our tech team will look into it and our CS team will contact you shortly.

Team Promo

December 2, 2020

gostei muito. facil de editar e a qualidade do video e otima. a equipe deste app fez um exelente trabalho

Munizcom
Brazil
Edited October 7, 2020

I used this app to build my first video!!.. I am hoping that this Marketing Video will drive sales! and loyalty to my brand!

BOLDNBEAUTIFUL
16 days using the app
January 20, 2023

Great app for making promo videos for your shopify store and any kind of ecom store. Found this luckily on shopify and hope it helps me to boost the conversion rate on my store and helps me get revenue.

FemmeAmor
India
October 8, 2020

why 480p ?? why not 10809 or 720p ?? this is a good app but useless if not seen clearly by the user or viewers

My Country Fashion
India
28 days using the app
June 8, 2023

great app! but it is not possible to download the generated videos and the pricing is too much for a new store..

cutiesss.com