Reviews (1,246)

4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly and efficient for creating professional-quality videos. They appreciate the customizable templates, vast stock footage, music, and image library, and the ability to add text and logos. The app's AI tools, speed, and various export formats are also praised. Merchants note that it enhances their marketing efforts, increases sales, and offers impressive results. The affordability and customer support are also highly regarded.

August 13, 2022

Love the ease of use but Publish doesn't work! Can't do anything with what I put together. Please HELP!

Simply Inspired Design Co
Promo.com replied August 14, 2022

Hi there,
We're glad you enjoyed using the app and sorry for the inconvenience.
Could you please contact us via supporr@promo.com so we could help solving this issue?
Thank you!

Edited June 9, 2020

As much as I appreciate the service... I'm having trouble finding the finished video & I can't download it..

findmycrazy llc
October 28, 2020

This app has features exceptional with a great funtional with us. Also is a superlative supportfor our campaignes to social

Silycon Pet Colombia
Colombia
22 days using the app
November 19, 2020

i love this app it's easy to use and have amazing background music, i'm looking forward to using regularly. Great Graphics, simple and easy maneuver of site and editing of text

bigstely
Morocco
Promo.com replied November 20, 2020

Oh wow, we couldn't have asked for a better feedback. Thank you so much and tons of luck with your business ☺️

February 12, 2021

Great app easy to use recommended !!!! you can use it on your shopify store or any of your social media easy to install

Always On Fleek Teen Power
July 26, 2020

English version below!
ACHTUNG!!! Die Datenbank von Promo.com wurde gehackt. Falls du diese App nutzen solltest, solltest du dein Passwort ändern und dieses Passwort auch für andere Login's nicht weiter nutzen!
Weitere Information dazu auf der Seite von Promo:
Bist du betroffen?
Check deine E-Mail Adresse hier:

Leider informiert euch Promo nicht über dieses Problem, daher werde ich die App nicht weiter nutzen. Sie wirkt dadurch unsicher und unseriös!

WATCH OUT!!!
The Promo.com database has been hacked. If you use this app, you should change your password and no longer use this password for other logins!
More information on the Promo website:
Are you affected?
Check your email address here:

Unfortunately, Promo does not inform you about this problem, so I will no longer use the app. This makes her appear insecure and untrustworthy!

DEINE MUDDA Shop
Germany
Promo.com replied July 26, 2020

Hi,
Let's get the story straight:
1. We don't have Shopify users passwords - the entire authentication process is handled with Shopify, therefore no passwords were exposed.
2. We did inform our users - we send emails to anyone who might have been affected + published an article about it on our website.
3. We're dead serious about it - we took every measure possible to ensure our users privacy.
4. The link you provided for checking the vulnerability is misleading - it tells you that the email is exposed but doesn’t tell you why or where. You can't trust this information to be related to Promo in any way possible.

For any other inquiries about this matter please don't hesitate to contact our support at support@promo.com.

Thanks

Edited June 8, 2020

Super easy to make publishable videos for marketing. Definitely worth trying out. I needed some videos to introduce my brand and products and this was perfect for my use case. Free and quick set up

Strawprint
December 14, 2020

just started but so far it is nice, the photos could be more than 3 though.......................................................

Mieka's Digital Patterns
June 6, 2020

I will definitely install it really well and very quickly, and in the other two of my stores I didn't expect that it would be really good to create a video ad with so few clicks.

slimbody-wear.com
19 days using the app
Promo.com replied June 6, 2020

Really glad you liked it!
What it missing for a 5-star review?

November 9, 2020

I found this app very useful and simple to use but one downside is that you can't really customize the fonts, font size, logo size and so on. It would be an easy five stars if these customization is possible considering it is free to use.

BananaFC
Malaysia
Promo.com replied November 10, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for taking the time and wrote such a detailed review ☺️
A member of our product team will contact you soon.
We do hope you'll enjoy our app and keep making great videos.