Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

AKAY

I used this app to use a promotion pop up for my site, liked the app because it is free and easy to use.

Unconventional Body Care

It generally works but the design interface is wonky. Especially when adding photos, for some reason its hard to maneuver. Otherwise, the pop up still works but the designs are limiting.

CREATIVOSS

Hi, this is the best pop up app, it is very easy to use, it looks familar, it helps my customer to buy fast, and this the best thing!

HBJ Glam Studio

I NEEDED A STANDARD POP-UP OG A GRAPHIC DESIGN, STILL LEARNING HOW TO MOVE TEXT AROUND BUT OTHER THAN THAT ITS EASY TO USE

la Carte

Wonderful app! Downloaded and had my promotions up in under 5 minutes. I needed to show my customers a deadline for ordering, and this was perfect.

Extreme Gadgets

really a good app.very useful and its FREE

nutritionhbl

GREAT APPLICATION, EASY TO MANAGE, VERY INTUITIVE, 100% RECOMMENDED, GREAT VARIETY OF POSSIBILTIES. THNK YOU VERY MUCH

DIATONE OFFICIAL

in testing,if we can re-edit the image,i mean we can move the images easily,that's more better,thanks for your awesome works

HAND SAVER

Awesome app!!!!!!!!!! Easy to use and install and have lots of options even it's free. I'm going to stick with it

MISS EANNAN

I just love it, it soo easy to use, I recommend it. I have it for just 2 days and I think I'm going to stick with it.