Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

EthicalxChange

great!Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Gspotmart

Huge help for anyone setting up a new shop. App is easy to use and very useful. It tok me just 5 minutes to set up a popup for visitors to my store and now i feel more confident that i will receive orders.

Quarantineum

I have just started using this and it looks really good. I like that it's free, so I can try without cost or commitment.

Prevalent

It is very easy, Simple and Prompt. My only suggestion is more templates. It is brilliant for a free app.

SHOP WONDERLAND 歐洲名店坊

I used this app to help me do the pop up advertising. Very easy to use, simple, quick done by only a few minutes. Also, it’s a free app. No invisible charge. Great! Nice app.

Jamila Scarves

Great app. I use it on all of my ecommerce stores. Works flawlessly. Great details and options to customize.

My Top Mart

Its amazing! It Helped me a lot!
Loved the popups, fast and does not fail.
Could you guys upload more templates?

Maharishi Ayurveda

i used this app its pretty good for my up selling and it also increased my monthly revenue i also recommend this app for popup

EnvieSoi

I just started using the app today, but so far so good! I look forward to using it moving forward!!!

Babies Clothing Online

I love this app. It provided me the option to do a popup for promotional offer. It is very easy to use and the interface is user friendly. It also provides the option for choosing of templates which is a plus.