Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

YO-GOGO

Very good, I hope to see the effect. Expect higher conversion rates after using it。This is a good app

Westhaven Fashion

User friendly. Love it!. It makes creating a website easy. Can’t wait to see how this helps me to make sells.

Bandolier Phones

Easy to use and definitely one of the best looking template selections I have seen. Love my new pop ups!

SafeBreathCo

Excellent app and Easy to use, this app helped me with my requirements of making a good pop up easy and smooth.

Hippie Shippie

I used this app to do X and I like the app because of x. Please let me use the app its very much urgent

Flex Force Unit

Easy to use. Very easy to navigate and implement into your shop. Every store needs this and this is a perfect option to use. plus its free!

Skyddsmasker.nu

Really good! Quick to install and easy to setup. Good thing that you have templates to work from, because in that way you can much faster get everything going.

אמיגו קפה פתח תקווה בע"מ

After trying several pop-up apps and having them with all kinds of issues, I finally found an app that did what I wanted.
Easy operation, really comfortable to work with
Thanks

Mariana Cardoso Boutique

Muito bom para promoções e videos de abertura como final também, excelente bom top good, maravilhoso para cupondw

365Fridays

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good