Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

dogsdarling

This is great to increase your conversion rate for free. It is highly customizable and really drives sales. Thanks

Yaya Maria's

Awesome popups that work great for taking blog visitors to the store or product page. Highly recommended app for any site!

overstocktarget

I started using today. I will eventually know better once customers start reacting to it. Sometime they frown at popups. Thanks anyways!

Vapingue PsYVaP

Merci en France serait encore mieux merci beaucoup pour votre réponse rapide a bientôt PsY-VaP vous

Deluxe Goodz

Really good app that's free! I will recommend this for new shopify users as it's really good to convert sales!

Too'Glam

Absolutely amazing! I was able to create a professional popup with the help of their templates. Thanks again!

TheHappyShoppie

very user friendly app better promotion designs. Easy to setup and publish
excellent app useful for popup promotions..

Hay River Tack and Supplies

Took a star away. Just looked at it on mobile and looks awful. Ugh! Now I don't know if i want to use the app. Was really simple to install and set up. Created 4 pop ups in no time for the big black friday weekend. My only suggestion is to allow a person to move the image around so it can center it better within the pop up.

OLIVIEREWILSON

I use this app to create pop ups when people leave my shop empty handed and to promote discounts when people sign up to my newsletter. It’s excellent and the support team are very responsive. All issues are sorted within 24 hours. Perfect

Treat Yourself Trinkets

Super easy to use. Templates to choose from or create your own. Perfect for what I needed and can already envision other uses in the future moving forward. High recommended to anyone who can benefit from pop ups showing on their store.