SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Free

guillermo shoes

Easy to use and pretty useful for my store. Worked perfectly for us! I wish all apps could be this useful.

Bootecia

Easy to use , i give really 5 stars for this app , its make look very good my shop , i just want to say thank you

Flower City Soap Company

Very easy to use, very customizable. Tried a few other apps before this one and found them very frustrating. Good job on this app!

Bass Rage

I was wondering how to setup the "when to show popup again" time. It's in hours. Can't we use minutes too? If not, that would be really great if that feature is added.

Superhero material

Writing this review to keep using this amazing app! nice, functional and extremely user-friendly. Thanks, Secomapp!!
Had a really good experience

Suckmysocks

Nice app!! I needed a pop up that was only informative for offers and the Secomapp's guys have helped me a lot to do it and put it in responsive. I recommend it 100%.

Sneaker Factory

very nice app and simple to work with it. have differen options that you can choose from and give a professional look to your store

Franceschi Chocolate

Good app that allows us to increase your sales and customize a different kind of popups for our visitors

WIShop

Nice App. Many Thanks Secomapp for this application. We are using some Promotion modal window for our store

My Bohemian

Great app. Gets the job done. Would recommend
Haven’t required support yet so can’t comment on that.
A+