Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Tightso

Very useful app! Helps a lot!

Amores Cosmetics

App works perfect and easy to use........................................................ ....................................

Olive and Linen

Excellent app! So easy to to set up and start pop up campaigns. The app perfectly meets our expectations. We would recommend to any one who is looking for the best.

Satisfyplus

Very useful and great free app. Love it. Thank you! I will continue testing it on my website!!!!!!!!!!!

Urban Beauty Looks

l-o-v-e it! just started using it, for a free app it's very easy to use and I can't wait to see my first sales bloom with it. thank you

GL Designs 2018

I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE HARD AND IT WAS GOING TO TAKE A LONG TIME TO CREATE A PROMOTION BUT, IT WAS AS EASY.

CLEVERTINGS

This App is awesome, quite easy to set and work even better than many paid apps... Keep on with the great job

Blue Sands Boutique

I used the app to help me promote my new online store and look forward to seeing the results.
Thanks

Halloween Addicts

I Just downloaded this app, lets see how this goes. Cant give 5 stars yet because i havent used it. 4 stars because its free. if it works well ill give 5

Otano's

Awesome! Great features and amazing system. Easy to set up and works wonderfully. I am very happy to use this app!