SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Free

EasyShoppe_369

Includes useful details about what I need and I enjoy using this app. My comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this great App.

Daderr

I had my first 2 orders the first day i installed that one app, 2 more the following day. It's the first review im giving, but it's worth it.

ljbyourhome

The app is great except when It only popped up once. the second and third time it did not pop up. I do have that little bar on the bottom of the page which I like.

MyLushLashes

Excellent app. Easy to setup and use. Great templates. This is a must use app for people starting up their store on Shopify. Thank you.

Velozgo

Looks very good and easy to use. thank you very much for this App. I recommend it to everyone. It is one of my best choice ever on shopify. I am very happy.

Autumn Dusk Spirits

This app does exactly what I need it to do. You can't beat the price - obviously! Am really happy I found it!

Zao Makeup Australia Retail Store

I really love this app. I discovered it and it exactly matches my expectations. It's easy to use and straight forward.Thanks !!

KeywebcoShop

Great App! It's easy to do. It works well so far and I am looking forward to making a video greeting.

fashionsboutigue.com

I love this app it dose what it says its magic thank you secomapp.keep it up the good work.l like apps like these

ANIMALIA

LOVE IT, THANK YOU SO MUCH. You can create beautiful pop ups for your store and is really for free.