Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Tartan Apparel

This app is simple to install. It is a good app to use for popups and one that anyone can implement.

Covered Bliss

Thumbs Up, I like and recommend this app just installed but not see the benefit may b useful as per my demand

dress-up-trendy

support is great helped me really quick and professioniol with a problem. The app on its self is amazing and really simple to use. Great job.

Only issue i have is the subscribe popup because u must have a MailChimp account and right now MailChimp don't support shopify at this moment! But that's not the app dev's fault.

NeedBrightLife

Very helpful app. I advise you to download it. Can be used for coupon code, discounts announcemnet and even newletter sign up.

glamoutfitters.com

wonderful app for special events on your store. Fully recommend it. Just started using it and I'm already satisfied with the look.

MONA

I needed help with my business and this did justice for it it helped keep my customers shopping more

God's Word Mission Society

With a small marketing budget, we need the right tools to help us create short, effective promos and Promotion Popup is the perfect app!

We love that it lets us select days AND times for our promos to appear.

The templates are beautiful and ease of editing is excellent. Thank you for a great app!

The Successful Dresser

Easy to set up. Looking forward to seeing results. The template is eye-catching and well done. Thanks

Cherieglowbeauty

Shopight

Really cool app. I can't believe its free I mean it offers what the other expensive apps do. Im using it for exit popups.