Secomapp: Promotion Popup

Secomapp: Promotion Popup

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Salt Breeze

I use this up to feature any specials/sales/events in my store. Very easy to use and set up. Love it! I wish i could change "shop now" to other CTAs.

IDEAL para tu Cuerpo

Es una Excelente app pero deberian mejor mas en la optimización ya que se demora un poco lo demas es perfecto

Shopbenchmark 6

This app is perfect for product promotions. It's easy to set up, support is fantastic, and it's fee. Those are the 3 best things an app can be.

Prince of Anime

Very easy to use design and its free!! I would advise giving it a try, there is no risk involved and will boost sales.

Yuflash.fr

I used this app for my store, It works very well. I am very surprised that it is free. Nice done Guys.

All Dog Breed Shop

So far very easy to use, Lets see how well it actually works. I'll be back to update my review once i've actually seen it work.

www.postcardsmarket.com

Great app, permit me to announce also promotions and also holiday break. It is easy to use, no need special skills for doing that.

how2shopit

great app easy to use and to customize several templates thank you guys very helpful more than other paid apps, and it's FREE

FindMyCrafts.com

Really easy to understand and implement on site. Great for making general announcements as well as sale countdowns or discount codes.

Alexa's Snazzy Boutique

This app is amazing to use. I cant wait to do more pop up. I am excited to see if there will be new designs available.