Secomapp: Promotion Popup

Secomapp: Promotion Popup

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Go to Go Fast

I have used this application for the first time and it is not complicated to use it and it has other languages.

Buildings By Shane

Did exactly what I wanted it to do. You can do different kinds of promotions and each screen is pretty customizable. It might take a little fiddling around with, but it's a decent way to publish a promotion for visitors (and it's free!)

iJUUL

Excellent app. Thanks for keeping it free. This is a great app. Worth trying. Keep . more coming. So far no problems

world4station

gracias muy buena aplicación tiene muchas herramientas para ayudar a nuestros clientes a que revisen nuestra tienda de una forma muy divertida

Salt River Collectibles

This app is an awesome way to setup promotional discounts for your store and it's super easy to use with plenty of bells and whistles as well. Great job Secomapp!

Lizget

Excellent ! so easy to set up. I love this app and i recommend it for every store owner. Its the best. I was able to set it up in few minutes, and i tested it, its working very fine. Thumb up for Secomapp Team.

Mugsfor10.com

Was easy to install, directions were easy to follow. I can't wait to see how our customers respond to it

The Spice Way - Nature with Benefits

great, works like a charm and people are really loving it. helped me with my coupon codes and really made a difference

bathe.

It's been great so far and I plan to continue to use it! Every time we're running a promotion, this is our go-to app.

Cool All Year

So far better than the other I attempted to use which provides super dry coupon templates. Thank SecoMapp. I also utilize Quick View App.