Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Lizget

Excellent ! so easy to set up. I love this app and i recommend it for every store owner. Its the best. I was able to set it up in few minutes, and i tested it, its working very fine. Thumb up for Secomapp Team.

Mugsfor10.com

Was easy to install, directions were easy to follow. I can't wait to see how our customers respond to it

The Spice Way - Nature with Benefits

great, works like a charm and people are really loving it. helped me with my coupon codes and really made a difference

bathe.

It's been great so far and I plan to continue to use it! Every time we're running a promotion, this is our go-to app.

Cool All Year

So far better than the other I attempted to use which provides super dry coupon templates. Thank SecoMapp. I also utilize Quick View App.

Hammer Apparel

App seems very user friendly, but if you want to make your pop up TRULY unique, very much coding is required. I spent LITERALLY 2 hours working on 1 pop up to make it exactly the way I wanted it. Unless you want to use their pre made templates use a different app

July 14, 2019

We are so sorry for your unhappy experience. Promotion popup provides various templates for many purposes, but the number is limited and the design cannot support all of your need. Secomapp team would definitely try to update our templates library to serve more need in the future.

The Cosmic Yoga

Easy install, I just installed today...I will write a review at a later date, hopefully, the app will help with conversions

Cadeau Chou

Great app for free. You can set as you want with an opportunity to upsell. The inconvienent is than you can't have statistics

Wig Shop Hair Beauty Canada

I just happened to come across this app tonight while surfing the app store and I am very impressed. I played around with it a little and designed some pretty amazing pop ups. The functionality and ease of us is great. This app is my new fave app and a keeper!

Pharma Bio Univers Paris

It's easy to use. I try it now and i will see after. Thank you ver much.
I will wirte other review later after use