Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

namebadge

I used this app first and it help me fully. i like this free app and highly recommend. All shopify customer can can use this app for their store easily.

Warble Music

A great and simple free app that does what it's supposed to.
It's very easy to edit colors, design and such.

Well done guys.

Elated Reunions

Just started using this app and seems pretty easy to set up. We'll see how it works in getting more sells for my shop.

HiPocket

L'add correspond parfaitement a ce que je recherché et très très simple a utiliser et en plus elle est gratuite !

de10best

I created a pop up for return visitors to my website. The app was easy to use and automatically posted the promotion. Make sure you save though before moving from one page to another, otherwise you may have to start over.

MtBakerTradingCompany.com

I had some issues at first although figured them out. Support was right there ready to help if i needed it. Thanx You guys ....Good job

Beespot.in

VERY NICE AAP, GOOD GOING, WE WILL LOOK FORWARD TO WORK WITH IT ON CONTINUES BASIS, OUR EXPECTATION ARE FULFILLED

Formally Men

It is easy to use & set up. Really happy with the options it gives me & it looks great on my website.

Dixieline Threads

A little difficult to set up but, allows you to put popup on certain page.

STYLEJEWELLERY6