Secomapp: Promotion Popup

Secomapp: Promotion Popup

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Cadeau Chou

Great app for free. You can set as you want with an opportunity to upsell. The inconvienent is than you can't have statistics

Wig Shop Hair Beauty Canada

I just happened to come across this app tonight while surfing the app store and I am very impressed. I played around with it a little and designed some pretty amazing pop ups. The functionality and ease of us is great. This app is my new fave app and a keeper!

Pharma Bio Univers Paris

It's easy to use. I try it now and i will see after. Thank you ver much.
I will wirte other review later after use

pugnent.com

great app and easy to configure love to have such apps to my store, tried several other apps but this seems quite Okey

Zone Fiction

The App is very nice and very useful, take a few minutes to set up and you are ready to go. good job team and thank you

Toyful Treasures

This app is wonderful. I love it. I have been looking for something like this for a while and finally found it. Thank you app team.

My Lux Skin

Great app. Does exactly what I need it to do. Thank you for providing it. ....................................

ClassicJewels4U

I like this free app, very easy to setup I recommend this app for other drop shipper to use it in their online shops

Tiendas compra facil

A simple, effective and friendly application. every store should use it
excellent. we wait next update

TopKidsFashion

Great free app. Easy to install and in minutes youe set up a pop-up. Iḿ using the app for a sort time now, but already seeing sales rolling in.