Promotion Popup

Promotion Popup

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

The Successful Dresser

Easy to set up. Looking forward to seeing results. The template is eye-catching and well done. Thanks

Cherieglowbeauty

Very helpful app. I advise you to download it. Can be used for coupon code, discounts announcemnet and even newletter sign up.

Shopight

Really cool app. I can't believe its free I mean it offers what the other expensive apps do. Im using it for exit popups.

Cycler's Tribe

This app is exactly what you need to let your customers know off your offers and deals. Superb job by the app creator.

ELE SWIMS

Easy to use. Preview available so you can see what pop-up looks like before publishing. Love it! Definitely, recommend.

Thrive Creamer

We just started using this app, but so far so good. We are planning to use the functionality which appears really friendly and customers centric.

Give it a try!

TEESTERIA

the good app easily understands and setup thanks. great idea increase our store sales and good work on my store thanks.

ProStudioConnection LLC

Excellent. Easy to configure with lots of options for look and feel. Very visible with the option to customize appearances so that it doesn't start to annoy the buyer. The ability to automatically set a discount code to be applied at checkout is outstanding.

Nando Medina

I just started using the PopUp app by Secomapp and I found the app very useful, practical and easy to learn. I am using it to invite subscribers to my Store and build by Guest List for announcements and Newsletter distribution.

Nice & Cool

Wow!! Simply love this app! There's so much in this essential app and is free! Almost to good to be true. Very easy and straightforward to create basically any time of announcements or promotions or discount coupons on literally any page you want in any way you want! I would give you 10 stars, not 5! THANK YOU!!