Secomapp: Promotion Popup

Secomapp: Promotion Popup

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Nice & Cool

Wow!! Simply love this app! There's so much in this essential app and is free! Almost to good to be true. Very easy and straightforward to create basically any time of announcements or promotions or discount coupons on literally any page you want in any way you want! I would give you 10 stars, not 5! THANK YOU!!

Ray's JA World

quick and easy to use, template are good and you have the option to create your own.
lots of feature from start to end day

Virgin Hair & Beauty, The Best Hair Extensions, Real Virgin Human Hair.

Just added this to my site, so far easy to use, looking forward to seeing how it performs. Thank you for this app.

Aroma Treasures.com

Excellent app! So easy to to set up and start pop up campaigns. The app perfectly meets our expectations. We would recommend to any one who is looking for the best.

awsome app its really nice i have update for my site

...............................................................................................

Tightso

Very useful app! Helps a lot!

Amores Cosmetics

App works perfect and easy to use........................................................ ....................................

Olive and Linen

Satisfyplus

Very useful and great free app. Love it. Thank you! I will continue testing it on my website!!!!!!!!!!!

Urban Beauty Looks

l-o-v-e it! just started using it, for a free app it's very easy to use and I can't wait to see my first sales bloom with it. thank you

GL Designs 2018

I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE HARD AND IT WAS GOING TO TAKE A LONG TIME TO CREATE A PROMOTION BUT, IT WAS AS EASY.