Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

GoldenGemFinds

First time doing a pop up discounts, very easy to follow with instructions! Also very easy to understand what's going on and how to change the outlook of the ad. Thanks!

Zori World

Great app. A small cute and pretty button! Start ups are always looking for something to save costs and for a free app this is great

Wellnessmaroc

I am using this app to communicate promotions with my customers. Love it.
Very easy to set up, provide many templates, Thank you.

Post Haste Express

To be totally honest, the app is just OK. I believe there are better solutions available. The templates are not great and difficult to customize. Overally, I'd give this 4 stars max.

Vapify MX

This is very good I could create and publish my first promotion in no more than 10 minutes, its one of few tools where you have an idea and the tool does exactly what you want, and more. Thanks.

Gorgeous You

This app is so easy to use,simple to steps to follow and pop us is up and running.I love it and definitely would recommend it.

AKAY

I used this app to use a promotion pop up for my site, liked the app because it is free and easy to use.

Unconventional Body Care

It generally works but the design interface is wonky. Especially when adding photos, for some reason its hard to maneuver. Otherwise, the pop up still works but the designs are limiting.

CREATIVOSS

Hi, this is the best pop up app, it is very easy to use, it looks familar, it helps my customer to buy fast, and this the best thing!

HBJ Glam Studio

I NEEDED A STANDARD POP-UP OG A GRAPHIC DESIGN, STILL LEARNING HOW TO MOVE TEXT AROUND BUT OTHER THAN THAT ITS EASY TO USE