Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

WYFF'R

We only needed a one off popup for a month long run, so we didn't want to devote a ton of time configuring it --this was both simple and easy to do just that!

juanpedropasabay

Very user friendly free and very helpful works as advertised love it.. did i mention its free.. hehe, Thank you for making this..

NYC ICE

Really Helped me Direct people to the product page in less than 3 seconds, it was very simple as well which is good for someone as green in this type of area as me.

UNWOKE APPAREL

All I was looking for was an app that worked with shopify automatic discounts to notify a user when he adds an item to his cart, of the discount available if he adds a second item to his cart. Didn't even have to be a popup. The amount of paid apps I tried out to do this simple thing... lol. And then when I'd given up hope I found you guys. If I could I would give it a 4.5 since I think the popup design options aren't particularly attractive, but after what I've been through this deserves better than a 4-star rating. Thank you Secomapp!

NO LABEL

Useful! Its a very nice app, so easy and useful for my ecommerce. Anyone whould use it, ive been seeing it in several websites and this is the best. I enjoy it

SOLE GEAR

very simple and easy to use. comprehensive step by step . Hopefully this App could help increase my store's conversion rate.

L.R. Born

Very userful when comes to show some promotional items. First impression when it comes to design pop up It is very easy to use and design. There are some template ready to use. I hope there are more available template to us.

Tropilite Foods

Great app. Easy to use. A bit more customization of the templates would be great.

Vaprzon.com Orders

Simply perfect! does what it says... Easy to use, have a lot of free templates and the best part is it works!

The Cazz Stop LLC