SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

BARE FACE

It's great!! Exactly what I needed for a new small business just started! Believe it is going to help us grow!! THANKS

HIGHTIDE STORE DTLA

I used this app because it was free and simple. Did not use any design templates as I did not like them and didn't fit our brand. Still I was able to create a custom-designed "image" as a pop up.

Coffee & Jesus

Useful app, thank you so much for making this for free. Useful app, thank you so much for making this for free.

wat? Apparel

Does what it should do. Runs perfect und is super customizable for our needs. Two thumbs up! We have it in two shops running and use it as an information tool for events.

Póstverslun.is

Very easy to use in my view. Worked well for me and I recommend this app. I will use it from now on.

cookeasy.my

I had a challenge not able to cover the delivery of all zone. This app solved my problem without any additional cost to just pop-up a message/notice to our buyer so they don't proceed.

very easy to use app too.

thanks for providing this app for free.

Man About Town

Easy to use app. You can upload custom background as well.
Although, i wish the background had more creative options in the feed.
Overall it is a good experience

Gifts 247

I used this app to create my first pop promotional window . it was easy as. its nice to see a free app that can be so affective

inoutlet

wow very nice app and easy to use many thanks guys , it's what i was looking for and it's free :) :):)

Modified Decals

its' so easy to use, i love it. i can't wait to get some feedback on if it's going to produce more sales )