SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

SmartPopup: Promotion Popup | Reviews

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

ShopEuraco

Simple and easy to use. all design and interface are templated. not much fuss in creating the pop up. recommended!

Evia Nappies I Affordable Modern Cloth Nappies

The app is simple to install and easy to use. Would great if you could preview the pop up in a live environment before publishing. The only real way to test if it's working as expected it to publish to your site and test straight away. The templates are a but average too.

Unique Baby Boutique UK

We didn't need a very complicated app for our pop-up discount code so this was perfect! Highly customisable, yet very simple to use. The red ? balloons next to certain sections was very helpful.

Anime Weeebs

wwadsadawdwadsdeafsffdknfdgklfdnklgnrklgnkergllpmvlp,ld kg erkg ker glremglpermgpknpvlsdvmrogmerkglprwmglwmlpvdmvlmlvmslpngipoe

Foodhub Albay.com

powerful app awesome and its free thanks to the developers who made this app very useful, special for a beginner online merchant like me

Rising Deal

Wonderful app! I am happy with it. It's very helpful to show popups on products page or wherever you want. I hope my store will get conversion rate with secomapp.

COLDFIRE

So far so good :)
Smooth installation with fast and easy adjustment. I hope it will not slow done the shop.

The Preferred Bird

Very nice and easy to install app, I strongly recommend it to other shopify customers. www.thepreferredbird.com

The Retail Zone

I have been using this app since the start of my store on Shopify, and it gives great results. amazing app everyone should use it.

MIO TUO

It is great! It is simple and has multiple templates and modifications. It is only missing a back button, so I have to do my designs 3 times because I could not correct my mistakes.