Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

MerKado24-7

Thank, very easy, and NICE, appreciate your work, looks good on our webpage www.merkado24-7.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goody Goody Gum Drops

Definitely the best Pop-Up app we have used. Far better than the paid apps that we have used in the past. Highly recommended.

House of Vasa

Couldn't find any apps that worked with my theme as it was customized. This one was really easy to work with. great app!

Late Boomer Vintage

Great app - easy to install and customize - looks great in my shop - many thanks for a great free app

Mudchutney

Absolutely brilliant!! Really simple to use but looks great on my site, uncluttered, no annoying branding. I can't thank you enough, this app has literally removed a TON of stress by allowing me to very easily communicate to my customers about COVID-19. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Goods Of Japan

well it works and it is free, so I can't complain, I am using it to keep my site visitors entertained :)

BootyToots

I have finally found something that is so easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do with zero issues!

Trending Shop 🛒

Hood app. Thanks you! <3
Easy to use and create promos and other marketing stuff. :)
Thanks! :)))

raveshthebrand

thanks for making my life easier shopify . With little R n D i am able to set up things on my own. Just set up Pop up message using ypur third party tools

The Wholesome Table

Exactly what we're looking for. Easy to use and create promos and other marketing stuff. I hope to get more templates in the future.