Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Blue Vision Co.

Great help for my store, i hope it increases my sales a lot! Congratulations for the good job guys!

Petula

Easy to use, works great!!! No issues installing it and running the application. Easy to configure and personalize.

Photome

This is a very easy app to use. It has a good selection of templates or you can make your own. A++++

Atlas Wear Official

UPDATE: Brian Lee helped me extremely quickly, was nice, and fixed a couple really specific details on my site. Outstanding customer service, great app.

ORIGINAL: lightweight best for free. html not necessary but helps a LOT. design it for mobile and ur good. Otherwise gotta futz w the site html

Home Tools & More.....

I like it. Thanks , smart and easy to set up .Nice popups to customize.Great idea for homepage!!!!!!

Beachym

free good app, althought the preset is not variant and don't look good. But anyway, i like this app.

Hooahh Audio

Easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. Would help if there were more choices for a custom design.

Sukku Collective

All the business really should have this app on their shopify. Friendly-user and helps us to trigger visitor become our customer!!

DCK Merchandise

A fantastic store add-on, very grateful it is free! It has added a lot of value to my store. I would recommend!

ronzafashion

really love this app, it helps me make perfect popups easily in no time! thanks a lot to the developers.