Proofer Proof Management

Proofer Proof Management

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
ShopFox
4.9
November 17, 2022

LOVE THIS APP! This app saved our business! Does the job of 3 customer support employees! It's amazing, and their chat service is outstanding! THANK YOU!

PIXART
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 15, 2022

This app help us so much for our brand. And Nick from the support is awesome, fast, and a very nice guy. :-)
Thank you so much for the help!

Mon Poster Annonce
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 15, 2022

Before this using this app. We were managing proofs via email. This app made our lives pretty much easier. It's pretty simple to install and use. Nick has offered tremendous support. They're here to help and they reply swiftly! Good job guys!

madebyamen®
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 19, 2022

I was looking for an easy way to send proofs to my customers and a shopify expert recommended this app. after installing the app I was having some minor issues so I reached out to support. Nick responded back right away and answered all my questions. right now i am on a free plan because my store is new but once traffic pick up I will be upgrading because it was so easy to use

ReKreateDByRo
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
March 15, 2022

Proofer is an amazing app and has allowed us to grow our store massively, however what really separates proofer is the support. Nick has implemented endless changes for me to integrate with our store and processes, usually within a few hours, nothing has ever been refused - it's like having a developer working with us which we're incredibly grateful for. We were initially doing previews over e-mail which got lost and messy very quickly. Proofer does everything you would expect and more, and has enabled us to grow our team to 3 artists who all find the app easy and intuitive to use. I can't recommend this app enough to anyone that uses proofs as part of their ordering process.

Turned Art