Proofer Proof Management

Gracefully manage your custom order proofs

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

madebyamen®

Before this using this app. We were managing proofs via email. This app made our lives pretty much easier. It's pretty simple to install and use. Nick has offered tremendous support. They're here to help and they reply swiftly! Good job guys!

ReKreateDByRo

I was looking for an easy way to send proofs to my customers and a shopify expert recommended this app. after installing the app I was having some minor issues so I reached out to support. Nick responded back right away and answered all my questions. right now i am on a free plan because my store is new but once traffic pick up I will be upgrading because it was so easy to use

Turned Art

Proofer is an amazing app and has allowed us to grow our store massively, however what really separates proofer is the support. Nick has implemented endless changes for me to integrate with our store and processes, usually within a few hours, nothing has ever been refused - it's like having a developer working with us which we're incredibly grateful for. We were initially doing previews over e-mail which got lost and messy very quickly. Proofer does everything you would expect and more, and has enabled us to grow our team to 3 artists who all find the app easy and intuitive to use. I can't recommend this app enough to anyone that uses proofs as part of their ordering process.

Artimal

Amazing application and even a better support! Can't imagine working without proofer proof management anymore, this saves me so much time per day. Thank you very much!

Printy Paw

So glad I found this app. It's helped us smooth out the custom design proof process and get it away from emails. It also looks a lot more more professional to our customers too. The app is very easy to set up and integrates perfectly with our Shopify store. Their support is spot on as well. Really helpful and fast. Top marks. Definitely in our top 3 apps used this year!

Stencil Stop

We use this app to manage all the proofs for our custom orders - 20+ per day. It works excellently, and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who needs to submit order designs for customer approval.

PICSIFIED

Not only the app is fantastic for ANY print on demand site but Nick is the most dedicated app owner I've known. this is the first 5 Star review I leave in Shopify, well deserved and super recommended.

Periwinkle and Clay

Incredible app and incredible customer service. If you need to send customers proofs, this app works seamlessly with your orders, allows you to send files directly to customers. I've noticed an increase in the speed of which customers approve proofs also with emails not getting lost in junk and spam which I was struggling with before. I can see what needs to be printed, what needs proofing - the support has been almost instant and helpful every time I've asked for support - after 8 years of struggling to keep on top of proof management - this app is an excellent find! Thank you so much!

Newrome Press

I installed the app but never placed an order. After the trial period was up, I opened the app and received threatening message that they would start charging me $50 / month because I was outside the trial period, even though they have plans starting at $10 a month. This is the message I received, "Since you processed more orders in the last month than what's included in our free plan, I'd kindly ask you to upgrade your account to our $49.99/mo plan if you'd like to continue using Proofer…" I never placed a single order. Strange business practice.

August 30, 2021

Hi there, thanks for your review! It sounds like you're confusing a few things, I'm happy to clear that up :)!

1) The app has a 14-day free trial period. After the trial runs out, the app is deactivated. You aren't charged anything automatically. If you want to continue using the app, you would have to upgrade your account.

2) It's not possible to "place an order" via the app? I'm not sure what you're referring to, there.

3) The pricing tiers are based on the number of orders a store receives per month. That way, smaller stores get a discount, and larger stores (who place more strain on our infrastructure) pay more.

Hope this helps!

Welham & Co

This is an absolutely incredible app for any store that sells custom artworks. The ability to set up email flows and manage proofs all in one place is a lifesaver. Amazing customer support. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4