4.8
December 20, 2023

Super responsive suppport team, easy to install. Customizable email code and lots of integrations that make running our jobs fast and smooth from proof to production.

TerraSlate Waterproof Paper
January 31, 2024

Absolutely fantastic. Easy tab for customers to request a proof. Easy interface to track customer acceptance or changes. The developer, Nick, is SUPER responsive and got us set up really fast. The only issue I have is that this app has set the bar so high that now all my other apps pale in comparison.

Gnarwalls
3 months using the app
August 17, 2023

Started using the Proofer app in a fairly complex workflow on a new store. I am delighted to report it waaay exceeds my expectations, does much more than I expected AND is rock solid into the bargain. Nick's support is easily head and shoulders above ANYTHING i have ever experienced in 8 years of running Shopify and Woocommerce stores. We'll definitely be using this app on every store we roll out from now on. I'm a fan for life!

GTA Drawings
4 months using the app
October 21, 2019

This app is perfect to create and edit proofs for clients to approve/reject. Saves time and cuts out confusion. Developer is very responsive and helpful.

By College Tees
Over 3 years using the app
September 15, 2020

Nick is extremely helpful and very responsive. We've just downloaded the app and are looking forward to using it in our store.

Tee Guru USA
About 3 years using the app
Edited January 21, 2020

We use this application to send proofs for custom orders with clients. This is a great little product with even better support. Very easy to use and makes the workflow much better with clients. Highly recommended.

Matchmade Designs LLC.
Almost 3 years using the app
June 9, 2023

Excellent App and even better support. You can request features to be added or removed just by contacting them, this has to be the best app I've ever used for that reason alone. 6/5 stars for me and my team. Couldn't recommend it enough!

Cotton Prompt
May 18, 2023

Nick went above and beyond to help us troubleshoot our proof email deliverability. He walked us through the process of updating our DNS so that our proof notification emails sent via our custom "from address" would pass SPF/DKIM and DMARC and not be missed in our customer spam folders.

Beyond Venture Graphics
January 24, 2021

At first, I thought Proofer might be unnecessary because I was only doing a handful of proofs per week and could track them via email -- well, easily enough that the added cost didn't seem worth it. But then, oh boy. An influencer shared one of my products on Instagram and I received 300 orders in about 12 hours. It would've been unmanageable without this app. In fact, of all the apps my store has, this is the one that single-handedly saved my sanity. The meta tags were especially useful because I could find all the "proof_accepted" orders and get them out of the way. Plus, it helps my my shop look as if there's more than one person sitting at a dining table working through everything.

Sweet Backflip
Over 2 years using the app
May 4, 2020

I honestly RARELY leave reviews (good or bad) on apps I use but this app is absolutely amazing! I can't say enough good things about the product or the support team. As someone who deals with many many personalized orders a day this app is a godsend! Wish I could rate it higher because it is honestly just that good! Thank you for creating this!

Kindred Splendor