Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Developer
Propel Commerce
4.8
August 11, 2022

We were looking for a "subscribe and save" style app as we get recurring orders and want our customers to benefit from the ease of an auto re-ordering feature (and the savings we can give them with it), and also for us to have a system to manage it all. This one caught our eye (from features and reviews) and it is very good so far. Install was fairly straight forward and the support team have been really helpful and fast helping us tweak a few settings.

BritishBabyShop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Propel Commerce replied August 11, 2022

Hello friends at BritishBabyShop,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Lily! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

August 11, 2022

Great service. Have been using the app for about 6 months on our different websites. It was an easy install. Good customer support.

Biophix
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
Propel Commerce replied August 20, 2022

Hello friends at Biophix,

We're glad to help your business! Thanks for the review, Irena! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

August 8, 2022

I tested the app for monthly subscriptions and it is really easy to use. The developers worked with me since my Shopify template didn't support it. I now rolled it out to all my products.

Casa Dos Chicas Café, a brand of The Whole Kitchen. Inc
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hello friends at Casa Dos Chicas Café, a brand of The Whole Kitchen. Inc,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

August 6, 2022

I switched my Shopify theme and couldn't figure out how to switch the subscription over to my new theme. I reached out to this company and they resolved my issue completely within the hour. I highly recommend this service. The customer service goes above and beyond, no questions asked!

Rise Up Warrior
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hello friends at Rise Up Warrior,

We're glad to make it work on your new theme! We appreciate the review, Chelsea! Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

August 6, 2022

Greta app for subscriptions. Support was great, fast and easy through the chat. Worked on a couple of formatting issues and now we're live accepting subscriptions for our products.

Well Care Botanicals
Time spent using app: 12 days

Hello friends at Well Care Botanicals,

We're always glad to help your business! Thanks for the review, Frank! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀