Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Easy, Simple, Subscriptions & Recurring Payments

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Subscriptions and recurring payments for Shopify

Meltzer Sports

App works great and support is fantastic! We wouldn't recommend any other app for your recurring order needs. A+

July 18, 2022

Hello friends at Meltzer Sports,

Thank you for the wonderful review, Daniel! We appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Brick House Built Supplements

Time spent using app 1 day

This was great and I got great support. I recommend others to use this app if they have the chance to.

July 20, 2022

Hello friends at Brick House Built Supplements,

Thanks for the review, Brett! Enjoy our app and more power to your business! 🚀

All About Sunday

Location Ireland

Ease to use, to install, I would say the better subscription I have worked with. Perfect customer support.

July 14, 2022

Hello friends at All About Sunday,

Thank you very much for the review, Darren! We love it! Our support team is always here for you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

The Rose Spa Of Lake Mary

Time spent using app 30 minutes

Great customer support! They got me up and running quickly. I am excited to have this feature added to my shop and thankful for Tom helping me.

July 13, 2022

Hello friends at The Rose Spa Of Lake Mary,

Thanks for the AWESOME review!!! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Shacolat Konfections

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Tom was very helpful and patient with me. I have been trying all different type of subscription apps which finally led me here. I am very happy that I found it. Customer support amazing and very helpful and love the simplicity of the product!!

July 11, 2022

Hello friends at Shacolat Konfections,

Thanks for the review! It's been a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

VeraWella

Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to set up and customer service is super responsive. I look forward to using the app to gain repeat customers.

Patchira1992

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Lovely customer support. Thanks for making all the changes on my behalf. Super fast customer support. Thanks

June 29, 2022

Hello friends at Patchira1992,

Love the review, Rachel! Thank you very much! We're glad to make it work on your store. More power to you business! 🚀

KUNKAY

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 3 hours

So far we can only say that the customer service is excellent. They have installed the app on a shopify theme that was not supported in record time.

June 28, 2022

Hello friends at KUNKAY,

We appreciate the review, Alba! Thank you very much! 😎
We're always ready to assist when you need us! More power to your business! 🚀

splendidarrangements

Time spent using app About 1 month

We used this app to set up our recurring flower subscriptions for our flower shop and it worked great. The support is also fantastic!

June 27, 2022

Hello friends at splendidarrangements,

We love the review, Megan! Thanks very much! We're glad to help your business. More power to your flower shop! 🚀

Elixio Cosmetics

Location Ireland

Awesome app and support! Highly recommend! Does the job well! Already generating returning clients!

June 25, 2022

Hello friends at Elixio Cosmetics,

Wow! We're glad to hear our app is producing results on your store now! Thank you so much for the review! Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀