Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Easy, Simple, Subscriptions & Recurring Payments

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Subscriptions and recurring payments for Shopify

De Wasnoot

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Best subscritions app out there. Very quick and helpfull support. A lot of functionalities and interesting options.

June 13, 2022

Hello friends at De Wasnoot,

Thank you so much for the review, Rinske! We're glad you like our app! We're always here if you need help. More power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

PiQi Life

This is the 2nd subscription app that I've installed after having issues with another app. Love that the admin site is integrated into my Shopify site and it's super easy to manage. Also received excellent support from the team during setup and upgrade of my website.

June 13, 2022

Hello friends at PiQi Life,

We're glad to hear you enjoy our app! Thanks for the review!
Chat us anytime you need help. More power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

dustennelson

Time spent using app 34 minutes

This was all very confusing to me, but Tom patiently walked me through everything and also connected to my store, and took care of some things to get me up and running fast. Thanks!

Our Mystical Crystals

Time spent using app 33 minutes

So far, very easy to understand the customer service is quick. Very happy with it so far. Really opens up new revenue

COFFEE MIO

Location Australia

Really fast open communication on making small changes to this app. Very helpful and easy to work with.

Lamb + Honey

Sooo I had a question and received a prompt response (within an hour). Leo hopped in and clarified my need with detail. I appreciate the support and kindness of their customer service! App works great.

Barefaced Beauty

This app is perfect for adding subscriptions to your products and the customer support is amazing, thank you Tom.

Darkstar Coffee

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Very good app and love the customer service. I love that everything is free when other applications charge fees or percetnages.

Blackwell & Sons

Location New Zealand

Fantastic customer service. I needed the app installed on a custom theme and the support response was fast. Super easy

May 30, 2022

Hello friends at Blackwell & Sons,

Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

Bern's Brew

Great customer service. Any questions I had, support was there promptly to answer in a timely manner.

May 30, 2022

Hello friends at Bern's Brew,

Thank you so much for the review, Rene! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce