Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Easy, Simple, Subscriptions & Recurring Payments

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Subscriptions and recurring payments for Shopify

Mixed Up Land

Time spent using app 38 minutes

Great app, I am using it on two stores and no problems occurred yet. The support is really helpful.

March 29, 2022

Hello friends at Mixed Up Land,

Thank you very much, Hollie! We appreciate your support to us. We're always glad to help!

Mokano Coffee

Leo was very helpful and helped me solve the problem I came across in no time. He was very professional and very patient with me. Definitely recommend him.

Natural Dog Chews

Awesome app! Completely free to use. Very easy set-up too, customisation is good allowing us to make it more 'on-brand'. We have a custom theme and the app devs were on hand to install the coding for us completely free. Highly recommended!

March 24, 2022

Hello friends at Natural Dog Chews,

Thanks for the review, Jason! We're happy to be of service. Message us anytime if you need any help. More power to your business!

34.4º Skincare Naturally

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is very easy to set up and integrate, with very efficient and great customer service. Highly recommended!

March 18, 2022

Hello friends at 34.4º Skincare Naturally,

We appreciate your feedback, Elke! We hope that our app would help your business a lot! If you have any suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to chat or email us. :)

Selway Information, LLC

When I initially setup this app, there was one minor detail not working. After reaching out to customer service, they responded by the next business day! They walked me through the correct solution quickly. Propel's team was very accessible and was a joy to work with.

Let's Talk Food

I am grateful for the assistance I've received in learning how to navigate this app. I feel this will be a great addition to my Shopify store. Very easy to navigate for the Customer. Thank you all !

March 14, 2022

Hello friends at Let's Talk Food,

We're happy you're finding our app helpful, Danielle! Looking forward to more subscriptions to your business! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any help. ✨😉

Imouri

Time spent using app About 1 month

Support is incredibly responsive. App so far has been easy to work with and seems really integrated with the Shopify platform as a whole. Exactly what we need to run a subscription box product on our site.

April 15, 2022

Hello friends at Imouri,

We appreciate your feedback! If you need any suggestion or help, don't hesitate to let us know! 😎😉

Vinifero Wines

Location Switzerland

Great app, easy to install and personalize. It's really free to use and the customer care people are super quick to answer, helpful, and friendly.

March 10, 2022

Hello friends at Vinifero Wines,

Thanks for the review, Francesco! We're always happy to help. More power to your business! 🚀

Thotful Clothing®

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I cannot recommend this app enough! By far the best on the marketplace for subscriptions. What makes this app deserve 10 stars is their customer support! They go ABOVE AND BEYOND for their customers. They are incredibly quick, helpful and professional! Cannot thank them enough for helping me set up this amazing app on my store! 10/10 recommend.

March 8, 2022

Hello friends at Thotful Clothing®,

Thank you so much for the review, Drew! We're glad to have assisted you. The customer support team is always here when you need us. More power to your business!

Wax House

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was able to get this setup & implemented very quickly and all the questions that I had were quickly answered by a REAL PERSON. Amazing experience so far! Thank you for making this process easy!