QR Code Generator Hub

#1 Free QR Code Generator. Create with logo, colors & tracking

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

PALLITE Shop

Easy to use and make bespoke codes, great for trade shows. Great to add logos and dynamically change URL

FILANTRÓPICO

Impeccable operation and absolutely exceptional customer service.
We had a problem because of our mistake. We communicate it by email. In two minutes we already had an answer and Jonathan began to solve it. They spent four hours working and reporting, and they managed to solve it perfectly. And the app is completely free. Eternally grateful.

Brooke Ceramics

Love the fact you can change the url in the future but not have to reprint the QR code meaning shop displays do not have to be updated. Would be useful if you could create batch qr codes for large product lists. The updated version also features new designs and logos so very good app

Drink ZYN

This app has been a game changer for us. We love how easy and simple it is to use. The only improvement that I think could be made are better analytics so we can see exactly what sale is coming from what QR code.

AuraVera

Great app! I use it to create personal discount codes to specific clients and it makes them feel as if we have given them a great personal touch.

Welter's Music Shop

We wanted an easy to set up QR code to install, and QR Magic is just that. It works. Use QR Magic. it's quick to set up and easy to use.

Racing Electronics

This app is easy to use and provides the QR codes I need to promote my business. I also like the reporting it provides so I can see how many people scan the code daily.

Carmen Terreros Andréu Galería

perfecta para señalar cualquier elemento de tu tienda con un código QR o bidi. lo mejor para nosotros la estadística que se genera

OneMoreDayNatural

I used app to customize my packaging with barcodes. It really is a fun way to add something extra. Customers enjoyed

Alpinhound Pet Co.

Great App and Excellent support! I love that you can embed an image in the code and can control the destination.