Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional custom product designer tool.

AskGuy Design to print

excellent product, excellent support! Couldn't wish for more. Nice array of options, and it works really well.

Kase Artist

So far we have had amazing service from Ramon (The lead dev I think). We have asked for more templates to be added and after payment was made he did them in a faster time than what was promised. Every email I send to him is replied within 1-2 working days taking into account the time zones. The app itself is very easy to manage and the help videos provided by the support page is very to the point. Would definitely recommend this app.

Cornhusk

After searching for close to 2 months for a good product customizer, Qstomizer was a pleasant surprise for me. It covers all the aspects I was looking for and having something our visitors would not only find easy to use but find it enjoyable as well. Times I have reached out to Qstomizer for support, I would receive outstanding response. Ramon from Qstomizer goes out of his way to make sure his solutions are understandable, and satisfactory. Even to the point where he would access our store to make the required adjustments, for some extra tweaks I inquired about. What I found very refreshing is that this app is very affordable and loaded with features where some other apps I tested would charge highly increased monthly subscriptions, just to get the “extras”. This reasonable cost of Qstomizer, and its solution to our product customization requirements, gives me a comfortable overall budget while considering purchasing other apps for our store. Although our store is new, and still in the development stage, the addition of Qstomizer has helped us move closer to a goal of providing quality customizable products. So, yes, I'd highly recommend Qstomizer.

Jeepify.me

Good, solid product. Ramon is very professional and knowledgeable. He responds quickly and has helped me get over any minor humps I had. I couldn't ask for more in a support service, or a product.

Boomer

Qstomizer helped me with most of my problems in a timely and quality manner. I appreciate their help and service.

MEMORIO

Ramon gave me excellent support and the app works very well! We made several changes with the technical support and everything works fine. Continue the good word!

CasesOnDeck

We use this app to make our products customizable. The PRO version is really worth it. Excellent app & service. Thanks!

TopCases

I love this app, pretty complete, and support team is great. Had some problems with debut theme, and they really helped me out.

Cap Swag

Ramon is very helpful, over the past 2 years, anytime I reached out for assistance, he was very courteous and responded in a timely fashion. I highly recommend him as a professional and as a developer.

Bargain Bows

App is good and affordable. Ramon is amazing, always available to help and goes above and beyond what is expected.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23