Quantity Break & Tiered Price

Quantity Break & Tiered Price

by SolverCircle

Can offer discounts on purchased quantity of products

BLAST ON BLAST

Great customer support. Had a problem with my AJAX CART. They took care of my problem in less than 5 hours. Thank you

Corner Stork Baby Gifts

Great App! Very easy to install and set up different tiered pricing groups. The options are perfect for setting up different groups based on price or percentage. The support team has been GREAT! Very helpful, accommodating and quick to make adjustments.

SPORTTAPE

Its a great app which we use across several stores. Extremely helpful team which make installation and customisation simple. Highly recommended!

Be-Bop Biscotti

We have reached out for support & received prompt, accurate assistance each time. Would recommend.

RacquetGuys

So far it is working well. Good technical support with prompt reply on adjustments. They can solve any problems you may have. It is worth trying the app.

ElectroCrea

This APP is perfect, but the best of all is support team. They solve your problems and help with customization when you need it. If you have a problem, they will help you for sure!
Also the app has a lot of customization, that's why I chose it from among other options. 100%

SPORTTAPE PRO

The best quantity breaks app available. Great team offering quick integration and easy set-up. Highly recommended!

My Beauty Elite

This app works very good ! And if you have questions or something else, do not worrie the support is amazing ! They answer quickly and solve any issues !
I recommand for sure !

MiniatureSweet | Kawaii Resin Crafts | Decoden Cabochons Supplies | Jewelry Making

I have been looking for an app that can combine discount code with the quantity discount for a very long time. There were few apps on the market that they claimed they can do the job but they weren't. I am very happy that I have finally found this app, there was a fee to modify the app to my needs but it worths the pay. Communication was good and this is very important when you need help. So don't waste your time using other app. 5 stars for the team of SolverCircle!

Fowers Games

We tried half a dozen apps before we found one that actually provided the functionality we needed. And the team at Solver Circle have been fantastic to work with - customizing the app so it works and appears exactly as we prefer. Definitely recommended.