Quantity Break & Tiered Price

Quantity Break & Tiered Price

by SolverCircle

Can offer discounts on purchased quantity of products

Be-Bop Biscotti

We have reached out for support & received prompt, accurate assistance each time. Would recommend.

RacquetGuys

So far it is working well. Good technical support with prompt reply on adjustments. They can solve any problems you may have. It is worth trying the app.

ElectroCrea

This APP is perfect, but the best of all is support team. They solve your problems and help with customization when you need it. If you have a problem, they will help you for sure!
Also the app has a lot of customization, that's why I chose it from among other options. 100%

SPORTTAPE PRO

The best quantity breaks app available. Great team offering quick integration and easy set-up. Highly recommended!

My Beauty Elite

This app works very good ! And if you have questions or something else, do not worrie the support is amazing ! They answer quickly and solve any issues !
I recommand for sure !

MiniatureSweet | Kawaii Resin Crafts | Decoden Cabochons Supplies | Jewelry Making

I have been looking for an app that can combine discount code with the quantity discount for a very long time. There were few apps on the market that they claimed they can do the job but they weren't. I am very happy that I have finally found this app, there was a fee to modify the app to my needs but it worths the pay. Communication was good and this is very important when you need help. So don't waste your time using other app. 5 stars for the team of SolverCircle!

Fowers Games

We tried half a dozen apps before we found one that actually provided the functionality we needed. And the team at Solver Circle have been fantastic to work with - customizing the app so it works and appears exactly as we prefer. Definitely recommended.

Security Fasteners UK

Excellent App & customer service, Modified App as per our requirement always helpful & quick answer.

Avid Darts

Absolutely Fantastic App with second to none customer service. I got this app to replace the Bold Quantity Break App as I was nhaving issues with it. This app solved all the problems I was facing and the customer service I received was second to none.

The excellent support staff made customisation upon customisation for me so that I got the look and feel of the app just right on my store. It worked out of the box however there was many extra features they applied to my store just because I asked.. and they did it quickly.

I now have hassle free bulk discounts 24/7.

Check out the products that say "from $x.xx" to see it working on my store:

Digital Technology Trading Ltd t/a Bolt World

Excellent App, exactly what I needed, They customised the App for us to fulfill our customisation requirement, excellent customer services and patience to answer all our enquires.