Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

by Website On-Demand

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing

chips&games

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. One of the best quantity discount apps I have seen so far and I have pretty much tried all of them. Great features, easy to understand and set up. I am using a paid theme which are not usually compatible with all apps out of the box and this app's developers modified their app to work with my theme and other apps perfectly and were very prompt doing it as well. They also didn't ask for anything to modify the code unlike some other app developers I have run into. Do yourself a favor and go with them and you should be happy with the support and efficiency on top of the great app performance.

October 8, 2020

Hello friends at chips&games

Thank you for this high recommendation! We are truly grateful and happy that you love the app! :-) Makes our hard work extremely worthwhile! We wish you all the success online! :-)

Gotchu Philippines

I used this app to Create Discount for Buy More, Pay Less Promo's and it's now working wonders. Their customer support is quick to reply! Always have my problems fixed right away!

October 6, 2020

Hello friends at Gotchu Philippines

We are extremely happy that the app has been helpful to you! Thank you for leaving us this wonderful review, we really appreciate it! :-)

BRIEFLY

Wanted an app that reflects the discounts on the ajax cart and this does that beautifully well. Had a small issue in formatting as well and their support team got it fixed in less than 24hrs. Good job team.

October 3, 2020

Hello friends at BRIEFLY

Thanks for giving our app this awesome review! It makes our hard work worthwhile! Glad our support team was able to help you quickly resolve your issues! We wish your store much success online :-)

Jom2Biz

I like this app so much and the technical support is awesome, they deserved for 5-star review. Highly Recommended to everyone.

September 29, 2020

Hello friends at Jom2Biz

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We are extremely glad we could assist! If you have any more queries do not hesitate to reach out to us! :-)

MJ Supply + Co

Was an issue with the app on the mobile site. And the support team was extremely fast at looking into the issue and fixing it asap. Thank you! Great support

September 28, 2020

Hello friends from MJ Supply + Co

Thank you for leaving this lovely review, we appreciate your support and we are glad we could assist!

protège-toi.ca

I needed help regarding a discount wrapper and got an answer within the same day + my problem was resolved the next. Great service :)

September 28, 2020

Hello friends from protège-toi.ca!

Very kind of you to leave this review here! :-) We really appreciate it! Thanks for the kudos on our customer support! We wish you much success online!

Coolie Junction

App support helped me figure out a problem with the prices in view cart. It was my mistake as I had an automatic discount running at the same time.

September 25, 2020

Hello friends from Coolie Junction!

So awesome of you to leave this review here! Thank you! We really appreciate it and we are extremely glad we could help! :-)

Little Lads & Lasses

Great support. I faced an error with my current theme and it was fixed within 24 hours. Highly recommended.

September 21, 2020

Hello friends from Little Lads & Lasses!

We're happy we could assist! :-) Thanks much for leaving us this great review!

pawsson.com

Great app and even greater service! Support answers really promptly and is willing to help with every case :)! 5/5

September 18, 2020

Hello friends from pawsson.com!

Many thanks for leaving this awesome 5-star review, it is greatly appreciated! :-)

-Melissa and the Discounts & Quantity Breaks Support Team

ME Med

We tried several Bulk Pricing apps before this one. The others were either limited in editing options, too complex or far too costly. This app was perfect! It's extremely simple to use and the cost is very reasonable!

September 16, 2020

Hello friends from ME Med!

Thank you so much for leaving us this great review! We are glad you love the app! :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36