Quantity Breaks Now

Quantity Breaks Now

by Website On-Demand

Add tiered pricing and quantity breaks in a few clicks! NEW 🌟

CycloneFPV.com

I run a drone manufacturing company and I needed to offer discounts based on quantities purchased. I tried 4-5 software apps and then stumbled on to Quantity Breaks! It is perfect! Beyond Perfect! This is a must and is very easy to configure!

Stripeybox

Easy to use, quick set up best on the market for its swiftness to get on the store asap. No need to require assistance in setting up.

Sugar Art

Best app ever! We at www.sugar-art.ca love it! Support is amazing, they fixed small issue very fast and professional.

Aimehob

This app was very useful in showing quantity breakdown discounts on my website to increase upsell. I wanted to make some changes to the design, and support was very helpful!

Your Oil Tools

This app helped our store to effectively provide our customers trouble free quantity breaks. We were having glitches with other similar apps and switched to Quantity Breaks Now. The changeover was smooth, easy and the customer support team is fantastic. I would highly recommend this app to anyone without reservation.

NAARFI

I installed the app and I had a compatibility problem and the support fixed my problem really quickly great support I would recommend this app.

Fluffy Horse

Great app, does exactly what it is supposed to do, drive AOV up!
In addition this app has a Very fast and friendly support team
Keep it up

Rose d'Amour

C'est une très bonne application, le service est actif et répond bien au problème. Merci je recommande

perfectposturefix

Great app one of the few quantity break apps that actually does the job without breaking your store or creating unnecessary item variations. Support was awesome and very quick to respond to my needs for small custom style changes.

Solverr.

Easy to install app! Had it set in minutes, hope this app drives more sales. thanks to the amazing team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13