Discounts & Quantity Breaks

Discounts & Quantity Breaks

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Discount,Volume Discount,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

666 CY Int'l Trading

Great experience! Quick response customer service and nice quality app. Now I am using both Quantity Breaks App and Wholesale App, and both app can satisfy my needs.

Macrhey

Belle application !

August 6, 2020

Hello, friends from Macrhey!

Thank you for leaving us this great review! :-) We wish you great success online! Happy selling :-)

NATURAL GENIUS

When I started looking for a qty discount app, I could not believe how many there were on Shopify!! But after 3 weeks of trying different apps, I understand... this is a great app with responsive support. They use the Draft order feature (not variants) and customers can see strikethrough pricing in the cart and checkout. It has a clean, table presentation on each product page though it will be nice if we could use customize the content better to show how much they save in $$$ instead of just the percentage.

August 5, 2020

Hello, friends from NATURAL GENIUS!

Thank you for leaving us this GREAT review! :-) thanks for your feedback as well, it is very much appreciated, we will take this into consideration for future updates! We wish NATURAL GENIUS much success online!

BOBO Pops

The app works fine and the customer support is very responsive and effective (had some customization requests).

August 5, 2020

Hello, friends from BOBO Pops!

Thank you for leaving us this GREAT review! :-) thanks for the kudos on our customer support team! We wish BOBO Pops great success online!

Lovely Panda

Great customer support, then intervened very quickly and efficiently!
I absolutely recommend this app!

July 31, 2020

Hello, friends from Lovely Panda!

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! :-) thanks for the kudos on our customer support team! we wish your store great success online!

Scrunchie Strap

Easy to setup, The support was fast and amazing, this app has increased my sales. I highly recommend

July 27, 2020

Hello, friends from Scrunchie Strap!

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! :-) thanks for the kudos on our support team! we wish scrunchie strap much success online!

smartsack

I installed this app yesterday and really like that you can customize almost everything. I had an issue with the placement of the quantity table and contacted the support. One hour later, everything was sorted out how I wanted it to be. They were so fast, really kind and did an awesome job!

July 27, 2020

Hello, friends from smartsack!

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! :-) thanks for the kudos on our support team, we are happy we could help! we wish your store much success online!

townshipb2b

Exactly what I was looking for in order to create our b2b shop. Seamless integration with great support. No fuss. It works!

July 27, 2020

Hello, friends from townshipb2b!

Thank you for leaving this great review :-) we wish your store much success online! Happy selling!

Ultrasonic Repeller

This app is perfect! Eady tiered discount tables and awesome support! Would easily reccommend this app to any shopify user!

July 20, 2020

Hello, friends from Ultrasonic Repeller!

Thank you for leaving this great review and giving your recommendation! :-) thanks for the kudos on our support team, we wish your store much success online! Happy selling!

Mow More

I went through several well reviewed pricing apps each of which ended up preventing me from using other apps and features of Shopify. D&QB gives me pricing controls and plays well with others. I did contact support for help on a couple of occasions and they responded quickly and stayed on the issue until it was resolved!

July 15, 2020

Hello friends from Mow More!

We really appreciate this great review!, thanks for the kudos on our support team, we wish your store much success online!. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34