Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

by Website On-Demand

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing

MessyBunScrunchie

The customer service is really good and respond fast! Always make sure to answer all questions! Really good! :)

Bambū Werx

We plan to use Bulk Discounts Now to provide buyers an opportunity to save money by purchasing additional product units. While pleased with the initial installation (easy set-up, clear UI/UX, etc.), I encountered some challenges with redesigning some of the discount table layout. I submitted a Help request to the platform support team via their online form. I was pleasantly surprised by the rapidity of response: a support agent named Jabir got back to me within the hour. He and I went back and forth over the course of 3-4 emails, progressing quickly each time. At some point, Jabir handed off my support case to his colleague, Vlad, who proved equally prompt and professional in his replies. After perhaps 90 min's, Jabir and Vlad had completely solved my problem. Net/net, I'm *incredibly* pleased with this company customer service, will upgrade my subscription as a result, and will gladly tell my IT friends about Bulk Discounts Now. Larry

January 21, 2021

Hello friends at Bambū Werx

Thank you, Larry! We appreciate this superb review :-) We are glad we could help, we will let Jabir and Vlad know that their assistance is greatly appreciated. We wish you and your store a fantastic and prosperous 2021

Solhoppa

the support was great and helpful, the support is great and very responsive , I'd recommend the product and services

January 20, 2021

Hello friends at Solhoppa

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review! We are glad we could assist :-)

Clear Components

Good app, looks clean and functions as you'd expect. My theme wasn't supported so I contacted support who sorted it out within an hour. Definitely would recommend.

December 31, 2020

Hello friends at Clear Components

Thank you for leaving this appreciated review! We are glad we could assist you. We wish you and your store a prosperous 2021! Cheers! :-)

Sanitizerworld

I tried it and seemed good, but when i decided it is not for me, i removed it, but code stayed on my theme and is disrupted parts of the theme. I'm hoping they can fix this. I re checked and saw that you had remove code from app, i didn't realize it was hidden in settings, i thought it was auto when you removed the app. so okay, but i am hoping it resolves. I will be waiting to see.

December 30, 2020

Hello friends at Sanitizerworld

Thank you for being so open and honest with us, we appreciate you reaching out! We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused, a representative from our tech support team has reached out to solve the mishap.

Ayurmeans

You can ignore my last review, of course, I was irritated due to the error but then Amir from support came and solved it, till everything worked fine. I mean technical error can happen with anyone, the best one that they can fix once they are onto it.
Ignore.....Below...
I have been trying to reach you guys to help me with the sales offer. Our website is live now, How long do you think we should wait to correct the live sale. How are you able to manage 4.7 ratings if you can not help with a single error. As per one of your member's replies, I had other Apps removed their script within 30 minutes and you can't help this is not good.

December 24, 2020

Hello friends at Ayurmeans

Thanks for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate the kudos! We are glad we could help don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries.

Nutree

This app is really helpful if you want to easily implement bulk discounts. It is easy to configure and the support is incredibly fast and helpful.
There are some minor problems that you might come across in the free version (using discount codes with bulk discounts enabled) but that takes nothing away from the main purpose of this app that we are using it for. Definitely recommend!

December 22, 2020

Hello friends at Nutree

Thanks a million, times for leaving this awesome and thorough review here! We appreciate the kind words and the kudos :-) We wish you and your store all the best!

HahaGet

Their team patiently helped me optimize the CSS to the best condition. Thanks to Amir and Vlad, members of the Website On-Demand team. For such a responsible and patient team, I must give them a five-star review. Also, for the Shopify theme I used, it would be perfect if the drawer cart and the cart page can display the upsell text well at the same time.

December 9, 2020

Hello friends at HahaGet

We appreciate this great review! Thank you for the kudos on our customer service! We are glad we were able to help. We will let Amir & Vlad know that they're assistance was highly appreciated. Cheers!

Gambit's Gold

This app cost me sales. My checkout page became glitchy and customers were not able to proceed. For four days this was the case until I deleted the app.

Little Hardware Store

I highly recommend this app for anyone with a wholesale store. It was very easy to set up and looks very professional.

December 8, 2020

Hello friends at Little Hardware Store

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this fantastic review we really appreciate it! We wish your store great success online!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38