Discounts & Quantity Breaks

Discounts & Quantity Breaks

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Discount,Volume Discount,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

amOseeds

Very good app with a powerful good impact on your shop ! Furthermore, the support team is quick and good ! Thanks

June 1, 2020

Hi Boris and Amoseeds team,

Thank you so much! Such feedback inspires us to become even better!
Don't hesitate to reach out!

Trendy Corners

I used this app to use for quantity discounts on my page, I like the app style and specially the quick & fast service they provide. Really appreciable the work. I will install this app in all my stores. Highly recommended.

Dharmic Buddha Power

Great app! Definitely helps to increase AOV. The support was EXTREMELY responsive and helpful.

May 28, 2020

Thank you! Good to know that you find our app useful :)
Don't hesitate to reach out!

HarperCrown

Great app! I had some technical issues and Vlad helped out right away. Very impress with the app and the customer service. Thank you.

May 28, 2020

Thanks! We are just happy that you love it! :)

Kitchupply

The app is super easy to set up. I had a minor problem, which needed solving, so I contacted their Customer Service and the results were amazing. They responded very quickly and everything was said as I wanted :)

May 28, 2020

Gladly at your service! And as usual, if you ever need something, just ping us :)
Stay safe!

Smael South Africa

Love the easy way it gives you a way to accommodate your resellers without having to have a different page for them

May 26, 2020

Thanks! We are just happy that you love it! :)

Wholesale Hand Sanitiser

Works great! so far so good! and fantastic they created a way to still use regular shopify discount codes to work around shopify's limitations.

May 26, 2020

Gladly at your service! Ping us anytime if you notice any issue(s).
Stay safe!

SoftDealsHub

Awesome application. Looks good in my store and got quick support from staff as well. Highly recommended.

May 25, 2020

Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We appreciate it!
Feel free to contact us if anything comes up.

Stitch Love Studio

So far so good! Great options for tweaking the design and language. Blends in well with my theme. Works like a charm. Thumbs up!!!

May 25, 2020

Thank! We are glad you like how flexible our app is :)

Luna's Wish

many bug in my theme, can't work well。not recommend。not recommend。not recommend。not recommend。not recommend。not recommend

May 25, 2020

Hi there, we'd love to work with you to see if we can help resolve any issues you're experiencing. Please contact our support team at support@websiteondemand.ca. We'll try reaching out to you as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33