Quantity Breaks Now

Quantity Breaks Now

by Website On-Demand

Add tiered pricing and quantity breaks in just a few clicks!

Netties Expressions

I've been using this app for a few days now. I ran into an issue of the discount not showing up in the shopping cart. Chris was great in reaching out right away and making the changes for this app to completely work.

ICE Group HospitalityWarehouse

This was pretty easy to set up literally in minutes, for any additional tweaks and customisation to suit your store, the guys were more than accommodating. Many thanks and looking forward to adding enhanced features and growing the website with your app!.

Body Nutrition

App would be good if it had support. If one of the various bugs impacts your site, or you have any cross-compatibility issues at all, the only response you're going to get from support is "I don't have time. Find another app." I suggest you find another app from the beginning instead of wasting your time with this one because once the bugs impact you, you're going to be starting all over again anyway.

Make Stow

Set up my first quantity break literally three minutes after getting this app, and it is working perfectly. No installation was necessary. SO easy to use, and I like the minimal, uncluttered look. I asked about a very tiny change to the lay-out, just for the aesthetic on my site, and the tech support team got right on it and changed the code for me! Thank you for a great app!

Framedtweets

Great app! Quick, friendly support.

Holistic Oils

I spent hours researching different quantity breaks and decided on Quantity Breaks Now. It's been amazing! Easy to install, customer service is fast, the widget looks great, and on the cart page it gives them a note that they can add more to bump up to the next savings tier. In just 48 hours we've more than paid for what that app costs per month. Highly recommend!

1muscle

Barnies Coffee Kitchen

Easy to use app and great service from support!

Shanisegev

The app is exactly what I needed! Easily create tiered discounts based on cart or product, and the support guy really saved me by helping me fix some issues with my theme :)

Evelyndeals

nice and fast and easy to used
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8