Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Breaks, Volume Discounts, Tiered Pricing and More!

Flewis

Fast response from the support team! Easy to use app!
Writing some more words as I have to reach the required number to submit it but really helpfull app!

Get A Tiny Waist

Amazing app and support to integrate the app with my theme! Thanks so much for all your help Robert and Vlad, appreciate it! :)

Magcharge

This is a great app. I love how it's free since lots of apps that do the same thing aren't. I've already made sales with it and the customer support is amazing!

Lakolux

Great app. Very easy to use. Ran on some issues but their customer service solved it immediately. Thanks a lot! :)

BigSmallTrends

I used this App, This App is amazing, I observed many users were buying multiple quantities after using this App. The App also provides 1 Group discount.

JungleKICKSPH

awesooooommmeeeee appppsssssssssssssssssssssss thank you so muccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Daily Shop Club

The free plan for me makes this app great. It's helping my business a lot in terms of getting more orders at a discounted price

WildmanT

The app worked great. I did a tiered volume discount with no issues. However, I wish there was an option to allow the customer to choose at checkout to use the Quantity Discount or an existing discount code they had received in the past. We had a few premium members who had a discount code that would have been higher than the tiered discount promo I set with Quantity Break.

December 4, 2019

Hi there - thanks for the feedback! There is an option in the Settings tab of the app which will allow shoppers to use certain types of discount codes on the cart page. I suspect the discount code's discount would get added on top of the quantity discounts which probably isn't what you want. We'll go ahead and add this to our requested features list. Thanks again for the feedback!

FEG

Amazing app! working perfectly and it has a nice UI. 5-star for the quick response from the support team.

Stamps

This app is the BEST! in all aspects, easy to use and setup. I needed a way to have different prices for the same product when you buy a certain quantity, and this is exactly what you get in a bundle of an excelent service. will recommend it blindfold and will look fordward for any new app that Website On Demand will bring out to the market.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22