Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

by Website On-Demand

Bulk & Quantity Discounts, Quantity Breaks, & Volume Discounts

Replicarte

This app is not compatible to any product options app. I contacted their customer service a thousand times asking for them to fix their bug and showed a lot of screenshots and explanations. But they refused to fix. Then I changed to the Volume & Discounted Pricing app, and now everything is working fine for me. I am glad I found Volume & Discounted Pricing. It meets all my needs.

June 25, 2021

Hi there,

Our app is, unfortunately, not compatible with some product option apps. Though this is already in our development pipeline, we currently don't support/integrate with them. We are so sorry about this!

With that in mind, we currently are one of the few discount apps that works seamlessly with Shopify Discount codes and Currency converter - so please let us know if we can help you in that regard.

We know our app won't work for 100% of merchants, but it's certainly our goal to make it work for 99% :). I will also make sure our support team gives more succinct answers in cases like this in the future - we work SUPER hard to take excellent care of every client, day or night.

Thanks for your understanding,
Robert & The Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

ShopSalonCity

To see the app running check out https://www.shopsaloncity.com/collections/complete-pedicure-spa-chairs/products/siena-shiatsulogic-ex-r-pedicure-chair. The support team is pretty good. They logged into my site as a collaborator and fixed some issues for me in a really quick turnaround time and now the app works well. Recommended.

June 19, 2021

Hello friends at Liltinyjacks™ Labor-Saving Arm Jack

We are glad we were able to resolve the issues! Thank you for taking the time out to write us this awesome review! :-)

Liltinyjacks™ Labor-Saving Arm Jack

I was having trouble setting up this app on my theme but the support was so helpful and they managed to set it up for me after so much trial and error. I love this app!!!! 10/10

June 9, 2021

Hello friends at Liltinyjacks™ Labor-Saving Arm Jack

We are happy our support team has been so helpful! Thank you for leaving this awesome review!

Cittydog

The app did not work right away with my purchased theme. But the support is really great! 5 stars to you! They answered me within minutes, then the app was adjusted so that it also works with my theme. I can only recommend it. Thanks!

June 4, 2021

Hello friends at Cittydog

We are glad that our support team was able to assist you so swiftly! We will let them know that their efforts were appreciated! We are happy you are satisfied with the outcome ;-)

laraklass.desing

To begin with, the support group is always there, I could not install the application, they helped me, they answered all my questions instantly !!! This App is a huge wallet in your store!

Hello friends at laraklass.desing

We are happy we could assist! We appreciate the kudos, thank you for leaving us this great review! We wish you and your store all the best! :-)

Autumn Woods Co.

The team at Bulk Discounts Now is quick to respond and offers ultra-fast fixes in the event that you make edits to your shopify store & things stop working the way they should. Having the bulk discounts has also helped increase the quantity of larger orders to my shop by a decent amount. Definitely recommend.

June 2, 2021

Hello friends at Autumn Woods Co.

We appreciate you taking the time out to write this great review! We appreciate the recommendation! Happy selling! :-)

Non Posso, Ho Danza.

Assistenza perfetta!!! L'app risponde esattamente alle mie aspettative. Facile da installare e configurare. Semplice e intuitiva. Ho avuto bisogno di assistenza e ho ricevuto in poche ore tutte le info e aggiustamenti. Ora proverò anche le altre loro app per meglio integrare il flusso di lavoro e iniziative di marketing. App e team consigliati.

Ciao amici di Non Posso, Ho Danza

Grazie per aver lasciato questa recensione FANTASTICA! Ti apprezziamo :-)

TAKARABAKO

I had an issue and the company contacted me to get it resolved. i reinstalled the app and everything seems to be working fine.

May 30, 2021

Hi there,

We deeply apologize for this.
However, turning a discount group on/off doesn't count as use. It might be that you have another discount group enabled that prevents your previous discount group to be enabled again. In that case, you have to delete the other one.

We can definitely help you with this, please contact us at support@websiteondemand.ca and we'll address this issue in a flash.

Sincerely,

deSTINKed

The free version is perfect for my small catalog. I needed to calculated discounts as $OFF, not %, and this app performed! Formatting the table was not 100% intuitive, but the customer service team responds, helps, and explains. They even made some customizations I requested - even though I'm on the free version!

TheBeautyPalace

Update: The support is so nice. They are working as hard as possible to solve the problem. Since the app is free and the support is so good. I gave one more star. I am excited to see if we can solve the problem by deactivating the express buttons on the cart page and I am excited to see the improvements in the future. After that I will give a new review with hopefully 4 stars after we deactivated the buttons on the cart page and 5 stars after the problems are fixed. All in all it is a good app. But it does not work with Express checkout buttons. Customers will see the discount but do not get it when they Checkout. That is very annoying. I contacted them and the solution was to turn off Express checkout. That is no alternative because 60% use Express Checkout buttons like ApplePay, PayPal Express, AmazonPay,… Very sad. If they would workI would rate 5 stars and I would even pay for the app….

May 19, 2021

Hello there,

You made a very good point about this. The Express Checkout buttons is not compatible with our app since it will bypass the cart page.

Your customers can still use Paypal, GPay, ApplePay, Amazon, etc. Only if they're on the checkout page. If they click it before the checkout, then our app won't be able to apply the price.

We are so sorry about this limitation.

The workaround is to remove the express checkout button on the Product and Cart page.

This is included in our roadmap and very soon our team will start working on it.

If you need any assistance with our app, please don't hesitate to contact us : support@websiteondemand.ca

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40