Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk & Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing, & Volume Discounts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ikiru

Location India

Tried to use this app to setup discount offers, but it did not meet the requirements. It has limited features and flexibility. Can be used only for a very specific use-case. Good customer support though.

Smart Desktop Laser Cutter & Engraver | xTool

Although you can set a tiered discount, there is no discount when paying, and the customer service does not reply

August 5, 2022

Hello to our friends at Smart Desktop Laser Cutter & Engraver | xTool

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Bulk Discounts Now.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our customer service. I understand your frustration, but the delay was because we had an unprecedented volume of requests today. I'm VERY sorry about this, it is not at all what we aim for.

We have already replied to your email. Please check your inbox and let us know the details so that we can help you ASAP. We do offer 24-hr live chat support, Monday through Friday. Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app and we will reply to you within minutes to resolve any issues you might be facing. We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can help resolve the issues. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

With that said, I understand that your concern was not handled properly, and we are going to take corrective steps to ensure that this situation does not repeat itself again. I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.

Regards,

EazyCutCo

Nicoz the agent was super helpful on guiding me through the process of getting everything coded into my theme! Thank you brotha(:

July 29, 2022

Hello to our friends at EazyCutCo

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that Nicoz was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success.

Tuftinglove

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Very flexible for multiple discount scenarios with an easy and comprehensible administration. Support, especially Josh, is first class, they fixed the two issues I had (related to my theme) almost immediately - thanks a lot!

July 26, 2022

Hello to our friends at Tuftinglove

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bulk Discounts Now. Josh is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Josh, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Voyage Maison Trade

Had a wee clash with my theme using this but support fixed it in a matter of minutes. Great service, thanks guys.

July 25, 2022

Hello to our friends at Voyage Maison Trade

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you were pleased with the support team. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Vinyl and Tulle Supply

Amandeep and Nicoz are amazing they help step by step and even go into your store to help if you are stuck and need assistance! Thank you both so much!

July 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at Vinyl and Tulle Supply

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are elated to learn that Nico and Amandeep were able to assist you. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!!

Superboost.Me

Location Germany

We had some minor issues initially but thanks to a friendly and competent customer service via chat, those were resolved quickly. Thank you
I'd recommend Bulk Discounts

July 21, 2022

Hello to our friends at NO Grow Australia

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bulk Discounts Now and that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Ammetron, LLC

Time spent using app 1 day

This app was exactly what I was looking for with the best pricing of the bunch. I had some rather nuanced questions at midnight EDT and Josh and team responded within minutes. Not only did they respond within minutes they responded with screenshots of my website and images to aid in explanation. Classy touch. Had to mention it. Great service and great app.

July 21, 2022

Hello to our friends at Ammetron, LLC

Hs770

Time spent using app About 1 month

Best discount app for your store. and good customer service. I just started using it today. thank you team

July 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at Hs770

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are elated to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!!

JusteELLE

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Love these guys. Top-notch support. They were with me every step of the way when I ran into problems. Thanks so much!

June 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at JusteELLE

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted our support team has been helpful to your requests. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48