Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Breaks, Volume Discounts, Tiered Pricing and More!

Labvalenzuela

exactly what I needed the price point is on the high end but if it works as well as it did so far, I think it will pay for it self 3 stars because of price not functionality.

October 8, 2019

Glad to hear the app is working well so far! I hope you'll consider revising your rating once you see the app more than paying for itself :) Please feel free to reach out if there's anything we can do to help.

WomenParadiseBE

I used this app and I personally find it amazing because it really workds not like the other apps .

October 4, 2019

Thanks so much for trying Quantity Breaks Now. We're happy to hear our app was able to help!

House Of Bright

How to unsubscribe for the service before my trial ends? i dont have to use this app for now. Please help!!

October 4, 2019

Thanks so much for trying Quantity Breaks Now! To uninstall, please follow the instructions at the link below or contact support@websiteondemand.ca for help.

Candy Cosmetics

GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

October 4, 2019

Thanks for using Quantity Breaks Now and leaving a rating! If there's anything else we can do to help, please feel free to email our support staff at support@websiteondemand.ca

Bliss Buns

**WARNING**
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APPLICATION.

IT WILL PERMANENTLY RUIN YOUR PRODUCT PAGES.
On 1/3 of mobile devices (with small screens iphonex, galaxy S5, etc) the product now is now permanently shifted to the right.

BLOCKING out over 1/8 of the text you wrote and images.

Congratulations, now everyone thinks your website is bugged mess and your conversion rate plummets.

Best part?
Changes STAY even after UNINSTALLING this application.

Trying to contact support. Not sure if they are even able to fix this mess they created.

September 25, 2019

Sorry to hear about the troubles with your site. It doesn't look like we received any support tickets from you though? And your shop appears to be displaying okay on small screens. Our app code is also not present in your site.

Did you already view our instructions for removing our app code at:

Shopify apps unfortunately cannot remove their code after you delete them. This is why it's necessary to use the Uninstall button in our app before deleting from the Apps page in Shopify.

If you still need help, please let us know at support@websiteondemand.ca and we'll be happy to help.

CMS ProShop®

The best one among all the bulking apps I tried so far!
I would like to be able to change more settings, like colors et general aspect.
Good!

Coco & Jasmine

Dont use this app , its bullsh*T
dont ever install it
it will ruin your product page foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

September 17, 2019

We're sorry to hear you're having difficulties, however it appears you're confused. Quantity Breaks Now does NOT make any changes to your product page template / code.

From your review, it sounds like you've broken your product page template :( We suggest you reach out to Shopify support, and they can show you how to restore an earlier version of your product page template.

Upgo

Second time I install this app on my stores and very happy with it! Does what it should, design is nice and the support team is responsive and very helpful! Recommend it :)

TaniMarc

455y7567rthtgjhfgnvvjghfgjdfjhdfjfgfnfxtgjtrhthyhyhytfhytrju76tkoufck6u cv ijlhkuktrfhdgjukh,oliñjfygthsdgfytkj

DAYMARKET

Good app, more conversion, increase my customers value