Discounts & Quantity Breaks

Discounts & Quantity Breaks

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Discount,Volume Discount,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

The Wall Street Journal Shop

Just recently started breaking my checkout for automated discounts. They only occasionally work now. I confirmed with Shopify this app is causing the collision

finehomes

Great app..does what it's supposed to do..Service is great..my interactions with Amir, in particular, was wonderful.
He invested a lot of time to resolve initial glitches.

July 8, 2020

Thanks for your awesome feedback! Our support team also appreciates the kudos!!, please let us know how can earn that fifth star!.

Dwell and Good

Very easy to set up and use. Saw an immediate lift in sales. Support was quick to respond whenever we had a question. Will use on other sites.

July 3, 2020

iluvmastore

The support guys are more than 5stars, their resoponsiveness is amazing and work even on weekends, reason why iam giving the app 4 not 5stars is because it doesn't show discounts if buyers click the express checkout buttons and therefore, most of em leave thinking they were about to be scammed coz they saw the discounts in the product page but not in the checkout....the apps solution somewhere in their manuals (like we do ever read apps guidebooks) is to hide the express button from cart page...kind of acceptable but they should be pointing this catastrophic flaw since day one and after two seconds of installation.
If they ever do that i'll definetly take this back and rate it 5000stars coz they honestly have a great support highly diffrent from the rest of the apps!

June 29, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! Our support team appreciates the kudos :D I understand how frustrating this express checkout issue can be. Express checkout buttons on cart pages are incompatible with every discount app - not just Quantity Breaks Now - and so we recommend hiding them. I'll make note that we need to do a better job of communicating this limitation when people first install.

Sunveno

I'm using this app on my store, the quantity breaks and discount work fine but what doesn't work is when you manually edit say for example the "title" & "description" of the discount group. The app simply doesn't update this on your website thus making the edit meaningless which forces you to contact customer support.

Another problem is when uninstalling the app within the app settings. It says to wait up to 10 minutes until you can delete the app from your apps. I did that and actually waited over night to give it some more time. I then deleted the app and the quantity breaks were still on my website.

Keep in mind, this is a great app. The quantity breaks and discount work. The interface is easy to use. I definitely prefer this app because it's the first one of this type that I use and i'm already used to it. I recommend it but when tiny bugs like this occur it makes me want to seek another option.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. I see that a couple members of our support team are in touch with you and are working to resolve these issues. It looks like part of the issue may be that you're attempting to use the app to display discount tables on your homepage. Quantity Breaks Now currently only supports the display of discount tables on product pages, but this is certainly a feature that we can look at adding to the app in the near future.

tryilluminate

An amazing support team and has really boosted my average order value. thank you very much. Definitely will be using more of their apps

Jarvis Garden

I am getting started with this app it looks so good. Also they have a great customer support.
Thank you.

June 26, 2020

Thanks! Feedback is highly appreciated :)

Floppy Fishy

Best Quantity Break app - and it's free! Super customizable and my requests were answered very quickly.

Gladly at your service 😎
Let us know if you have any more issues and we'll be there in a flash!

Bob Rock LoveLily

Super fast response from their support team. Issues solved in short time & promptly. Hope they will add new feature in the display section so that display customization can be done easily for a person who don't have CSS coding basic.

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much! And that feature request is already on our radar-- so keep watch😎

Happylovy

It works well. And the support is fast and efficient. I had a problem with the presentation of my discount board. This was set by the support in less than 30 minutes. I recommend the app

Thank you so much!

Addressing our customers is our TOP priority and we intend to keep it that way 🎅