Discounts & Quantity Breaks

Quantity Discount,Volume Discount,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

LULLABY

BLOSSOM

Momako Designs

I went through maybe 5 apps, none worked well or even at all with the ajax cart (that I chose specifically for a reason, so I couldn't just change my theme). For the price and for doing exactly what I needed, this app is amazing, and I never leave reviews.

Vividness

STARRY

Miellerie St Patrice

I installed the basic Free version, we had a small problem. I contacted their support and they fixed it in less than 24h. App does exactly what it is supposed to do. I appreciate the little bump on the cart page to entice users to add more items to get the discount.
I'll be upgrading for sure. And by the way, I use another app from the same team (pre-order), a free version also haha and it works perfect.

April 29, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for the kudos and for using both of our apps 🙏 Our friendly support team will be here to help if there's anything else we can do to assist.

AYNI Treasures

I downloaded the app recently for a QTT Break use. I wanted to change colors to match my website and customer service was very helpful. It works OK... the only thing is that when you change one setting, it messes up the rest so you need to double check everything before confirming. Website is not live yet so I'll see if it works ok when used everyday...

April 29, 2020

Hi there - thanks for the feedback! Please contact our friendly support team at support@websiteondemand.ca if there's anything we can do to help.

INSPIRE

Wonder Dream

Best quantity discount app ever. It has features that other app do not offer (coupon code usage + quantity) and they have the best support that helps with any issues.

Urbendy

I love this app! It’s better than all the other volume discounts app out here. Exactly what I was looking for. I was facing an issue trying to setup discounts but the support helped me within in no time. This app is worth the money! Thank you