Quantity Breaks Now

Quantity Breaks Now

by Website On-Demand

Quantity breaks and tiered pricing! Get Quantity Breaks Now!

Jardi's Jewels

Very friendly and helpful staff. The app didn't really work out for me in the end but served me well for a long time.

SlowSloth

very usefull and simple for making more sales especially with lower cost products, i had a problem and got a response within 5minutes on a sunday and they fixed it immediately. really recommend it!

Flamegoodz

Great app very responsive customer service and an easy to use customizable interface. I would definitely recommend to people.

CSEA1000

Works as promised. Easy to install. Great customer support. Needed a few changes to the theme to make it work. Support rep did it within minutes of my request.

SaroshSalman

Tested many Apps for Bulk selling & finally found this with Special options. in start i had difficulty & their usual support staff couldn't resolve and they escalated my issue to their developer, he resolved it in less then 12 hours & since then its rocking.

My AOV increased by 20% with this App.

Thank you guys for making such an Amazing App.

Vinyl Supply Mart

App is working great. Had a little trouble but they fixed it ASAP and works perfect now. Great customer service!!

Iofashionista

love it! actually works and the team is extremely helpful. Surely help convert better. definetly recommended

Cute And Baby Shop

Amazing app! Really fast support. I really recommend it.
The only bad thing is that it is a bit expensive...

Jetcloudlive

Thank you for helping me to install this app, it is a good customer service,i will continue to use it

fishingjustgotbetter.com

I used this app when I first got it and it is so easy to use and worked great. Very Awesome App. I think you will like it also because it sets it all up in just a few clicks.