Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Breaks, Volume Discounts, Tiered Pricing and More!

Authentic Lashes

Great app all around, and fantastic support when you need to contact them! Also will easily pay for itself with the amount of extra revenue generated. Definitely recommend this to everyone.

Echo, Friends & Co

This app works great for single products with no variations (maybe I couldn't figure out how to work it properly). I'm giving it 4 stars because, when I deleted this app, the offer I created stayed on my site. I had to re-download the app to make that offer go away. I know this is fixable but just wanted to give the creators a heads up!

June 25, 2019

Thanks for the feedback!

Unfortunately it's not possible for Shopify apps to remove their code once they're deleted from the Apps page (we lose access to your theme.)

To get around this, we've created a handy Uninstall button in the Settings tab of our app. Simply click that button, and our app will remove its code from your theme :)

staysafedog

I had been looking and trying various bulk apps in the past as I own a few Shopify stores. It's the best by far and a must to increase cart value & profits. Thanks to Robert for his great service and making it perfectly fit my needs!

Electric Mosquito & Bug Killer

App works great and the customer service is excellent; they were very responsive and went out of their way to make the changes I needed in order to make the application work best for my website. I highly recommend this especially if you are looking for an easy way to boost purchase quantities for low cost/high margin items.

Queen of the Thrones™

So happy we found this app! It's made volume discounts seamless on our shops and when I reached out to their technical support teams they were incredibly helpful and quick. Definitely would recommend for anyone looking to add volume discounts to their shops!

lilyrollers

This is the 3rd quantity breaks app I've been testing, and hands down this is the best app.

Performance on the website + Results $$$ + works with ajax carts + works even with paypal checkouts...

I highly recommend!

Eerstshoppen.nl

AFTER THE TRIAL MY CLIENTS WERE PAYING MORE AND DIDN'T GET ANY DISCOUNTS! PEOPLE WATCH OUT! IN THE TRIAL IT WAS WORKING GOOD! BUT AFTER THE TRIAL OMG!

June 6, 2019

There could be several causes of this, and we'd be happy to help you resolve it. It looks like we responded to your support ticket but haven't heard back from you yet. Please contact us at support@websiteondemand.ca for assistance.

Technidea Corp

Great app, easy to use and has been one of the few that meet all our needs. Trust me, we have tried a lot! our wholesale and shipping process is unique and they were able to support our needs. If you do not have Shopify Plus, but need a wholesale business on your site, this is the app for you. Quick easy, and professional.

vizshoping

Great appl. works well. would use again for future stores if needed. increased my aov tremendously for my store.

Blue Vitality

great support! really fast and helpfull. The app also works well! Layout in IC page could be a bit better.