Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

by Website On-Demand

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing

BRIEFLY

Wanted an app that reflects the discounts on the ajax cart and this does that beautifully well. Had a small issue in formatting as well and their support team got it fixed in less than 24hrs. Good job team.

October 3, 2020

Hello friends at BRIEFLY

Thanks for giving our app this awesome review! It makes our hard work worthwhile! Glad our support team was able to help you quickly resolve your issues! We wish your store much success online :-)

- Melissa & The Quantity Breaks Now Support Team

Jom2Biz

I like this app so much and the technical support is awesome, they deserved for 5-star review. Highly Recommended to everyone.

September 29, 2020

Hello friends at Jom2Biz

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We are extremely glad we could assist! If you have any more queries do not hesitate to reach out to us! :-)

- Melissa & The Quantity Breaks Now Support Team

MJ Supply + Co

Was an issue with the app on the mobile site. And the support team was extremely fast at looking into the issue and fixing it asap. Thank you! Great support

September 28, 2020

Hello friends from MJ Supply + Co

Thank you for leaving this lovely review, we appreciate your support and we are glad we could assist!

protège-toi.ca

I needed help regarding a discount wrapper and got an answer within the same day + my problem was resolved the next. Great service :)

September 28, 2020

Hello friends from protège-toi.ca!

Very kind of you to leave this review here! :-) We really appreciate it! Thanks for the kudos on our customer support! We wish you much success online!

Coolie Junction

App support helped me figure out a problem with the prices in view cart. It was my mistake as I had an automatic discount running at the same time.

September 25, 2020

Hello friends from Coolie Junction!

So awesome of you to leave this review here! Thank you! We really appreciate it and we are extremely glad we could help! :-)

Little Lads & Lasses

Great support. I faced an error with my current theme and it was fixed within 24 hours. Highly recommended.

September 21, 2020

Hello friends from Little Lads & Lasses!

We're happy we could assist! :-) Thanks much for leaving us this great review!

pawsson.com

Great app and even greater service! Support answers really promptly and is willing to help with every case :)! 5/5

September 18, 2020

Hello friends from pawsson.com!

Many thanks for leaving this awesome 5-star review, it is greatly appreciated! :-)

-Melissa and the Discounts & Quantity Breaks Support Team

ME Med

We tried several Bulk Pricing apps before this one. The others were either limited in editing options, too complex or far too costly. This app was perfect! It's extremely simple to use and the cost is very reasonable!

September 16, 2020

Hello friends from ME Med!

Thank you so much for leaving us this great review! We are glad you love the app! :-)

DivatMX

I had this app installed but it requiered me to "upgrade" it yesterday and all the installations are a mess today.... Whats happening?????

Textildruck-Großauflagen

Very good, fast and helpful support!

Unfortunately the app doesn't work with my theme and the support couldn't solve the problem either ... I'm sad ... I would have liked to have paid for the adaptation! Now I've deleted the app from my shop and installed another one ... now everything works and I'm happy :-)

September 7, 2020

Hello friends from Textildruck-Großauflagen!

Thank you for leaving us this review, we really appreciate it! We're really sorry to hear that the app doesn't work with your theme, will definitely work on that for future updates, thanks for leaving your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it! :-)

-Melissa and the Discounts & Quantity Breaks Support Team