Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Breaks, Volume Discounts, Tiered Pricing and More!

Special Hype

I like this app and I use it for over a year. If I have any questions or problems, their support helps very quickly. Recommend

Western Diazo

Quantity Breaks Now is a fantastic app with great support. It is very flexible and easy to create price breaks. It worked right away and the developers helped me out with getting the display on the product page exactly how I wanted it.

Try it, you'll be happy you did !

EyebrowPh

I used to help me to sell more items on my site. So far, the support has been great - if you need an app to make more sales, this is it.

getsumoshop

Great app! Easy to use and it definitely increases our store's average order value. You can make easy edits to settings

solaceus

This app works really well and was super simple to set up. I am very pleased with how easy and quick the set up was. I also love the time frame of the free trial that is offered. It really gives a good amount of time to test what works best for your site! Thank you!

PACIFIK

The application is working well, you can do a lot of variation to sell your products.
+ the support is super quick to answer your need so you can run your business quietly

EazySHOPh

i used this app to up-sell my items. it also a lot of help in my variants especially in giving discounts on bulk items. it is the simplest app i'd tried. .

eazyshoppingph

i like this app, it simplifies variants on my store and has good upsell features too. i too recommend this app

Limovations

Support has been great! They were quick to respond to my queries and made the necessary changes needed, despite my pickiness. they remained professional and courteous. That was greatly appreciated. I would recommend this app!

Theory of Beauty Brand

This would be great for a free app, but for a paid app I definitely want more options. Like, being able to change the font, color, design, and text in box to fit my page and it's theme.

If I was throwing up a store real quick, this would be the perfect free app. Since I have a brand with a heavy theme, this is not ideal.

July 9, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! If you'd like to try our app again, just contact our support, and we'll be happy to make the needed CSS tweaks to get things looking the way you'd like.

In the meantime, I've noted your interested in more customization options in our requested features list.