Quantity Breaks Now

Quantity Breaks Now

by Website On-Demand

Quantity breaks and tiered pricing! Get Quantity Breaks Now!

lilyrollers

This is the 3rd quantity breaks app I've been testing, and hands down this is the best app.

Performance on the website + Results $$$ + works with ajax carts + works even with paypal checkouts...

I highly recommend!

Eerstshoppen.nl

AFTER THE TRIAL MY CLIENTS WERE PAYING MORE AND DIDN'T GET ANY DISCOUNTS! PEOPLE WATCH OUT! IN THE TRIAL IT WAS WORKING GOOD! BUT AFTER THE TRIAL OMG!

June 6, 2019

There could be several causes of this, and we'd be happy to help you resolve it. It looks like we responded to your support ticket but haven't heard back from you yet. Please contact us at support@websiteondemand.ca for assistance.

Technidea Corp

Great app, easy to use and has been one of the few that meet all our needs. Trust me, we have tried a lot! our wholesale and shipping process is unique and they were able to support our needs. If you do not have Shopify Plus, but need a wholesale business on your site, this is the app for you. Quick easy, and professional.

vizshoping

Great appl. works well. would use again for future stores if needed. increased my aov tremendously for my store.

Blue Vitality

great support! really fast and helpfull. The app also works well! Layout in IC page could be a bit better.

Consume4Less

great to use duodhsiohasiohidahiodhioshiaohdiohaiodkaldkoidhiowehfweiugufiewuiwqhoidhiodwhqoidhiwhpdiwiodhwiq d

bellequisite

Great app. works well. would use again for future stores if needed. increased my aov tremendously for my store

plumislandwholesale

Kind of easy, I dont really like that i have to follow mandatory steps to be able to make quantity breaks.

My Boy Basi

simple to set up and it works great. No hiccups like the other apps. it's nice to install something and not have it crap out two weeks later. This app allowed me to apply an automatic discount for just one product quantity. So it did what the other apps couldn't.

Zound Earplugs

Contacted customer support. They got back to me super quickly and fixed the issue. Overall great app