Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

by Website On-Demand

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing

Sauce Crafters, Inc.

Had a small issue with the placement of the discount chart and we contacted support and the next morning it was all fixed and looking good! Thank you.

November 16, 2020

Hello friends at Sauce Crafters, Inc.

A big heartfelt thank you for leaving this great review! We're glad that our app has been useful to you!, thanks as well for the kudos on our customer service, we are glad we could be of great help to you :-)

Blue B Apparel

I used this app and i really impressed by their customer service
App didn't work properly on my store but their Support Team solved my issue instantly.

November 10, 2020

Hello friends at Blue B Apparel

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your feedback! We're happy you are pleased with the results and we are glad we could assist! Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have :-)

Tocomade

Really good app to manage discount per articles quantity ! Support very reactive to fix some bugs regarding discount refresh on cart slide. I recommand this app.

November 6, 2020

Hello friends at Tocomade

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us! We are happy that we were able to resolve your issue and we wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey! :-)

Mondkapje Mania

At first, app did exactly what I wanted. However, sometimes the app does not load at all (on a few debut theme), so discounts are not applied even I advertise with it. Lost a lot of customers because of this. Please fix.

Zumaha

The customer support is very fast and friendly.
Helped me with the problems I had on the cart page.

November 6, 2020

Hello friends at Zumaha

We appreciate your kind words! Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your feedback. We're happy you are pleased with the results! Happy selling :-)

easylife24

Sehr nützliche App! Hat bisher sehr viele zusätzliche Verkäufe generiert. :) Kann ich nur jedem empfehlen! ;)
Der Support ist extrem schnell (mein Problem wurde innerhalb von fünf Minuten! gelöst) und dazu noch sehr freundlich. :)

November 17, 2020

Hallo Freunde bei easylife24

Vielen Dank für diese tolle Empfehlung! :-) Macht unsere harte Arbeit extrem lohnenswert! Wir wünschen Ihnen viel Erfolg online! :-)

- Melissa & The Quantity Breaks unterstützen jetzt das Team

Sandro's Bodega

Great app to increase sales from customers. Had some issues with 1 order and Vlad was able to help very quickly, would recommend this app.

October 29, 2020

Hello friends at Sandro's Bodega

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us :-) We will definitely let Vlad know that his assistance was greatly appreciated :-)

chips&games

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. One of the best quantity discount apps I have seen so far and I have pretty much tried all of them. Great features, easy to understand and set up. I am using a paid theme which are not usually compatible with all apps out of the box and this app's developers modified their app to work with my theme and other apps perfectly and were very prompt doing it as well. They also didn't ask for anything to modify the code unlike some other app developers I have run into. Do yourself a favor and go with them and you should be happy with the support and efficiency on top of the great app performance.

October 8, 2020

Hello friends at chips&games

Thank you for this high recommendation! We are truly grateful and happy that you love the app! :-) Makes our hard work extremely worthwhile! We wish you all the success online! :-)

Gotchu Philippines

I used this app to Create Discount for Buy More, Pay Less Promo's and it's now working wonders. Their customer support is quick to reply! Always have my problems fixed right away!

October 6, 2020

Hello friends at Gotchu Philippines

We are extremely happy that the app has been helpful to you! Thank you for leaving us this wonderful review, we really appreciate it! :-)

BRIEFLY

Wanted an app that reflects the discounts on the ajax cart and this does that beautifully well. Had a small issue in formatting as well and their support team got it fixed in less than 24hrs. Good job team.

October 3, 2020

Hello friends at BRIEFLY

Thanks for giving our app this awesome review! It makes our hard work worthwhile! Glad our support team was able to help you quickly resolve your issues! We wish your store much success online :-)