Discounts & Quantity Breaks

Discounts & Quantity Breaks

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Discount,Volume Discount,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Luna's Wish

many bug in my theme, can't work well。not recommend。not recommend。not recommend。not recommend。not recommend。not recommend

May 25, 2020

Hi there, we'd love to work with you to see if we can help resolve any issues you're experiencing. Please contact our support team at support@websiteondemand.ca. We'll try reaching out to you as well.

Pallet Trucks Direct

Great app, discounts display well and easy to understand, quick support when we had a technical issue. Would highly recommend this over other apps which we have used in the past.

Your-Lipstick

Hello the App is very nice and i like it i startet now my first shop and i hope everything getting very good thank u

May 25, 2020

Thank you! Good to know that you find our app useful :)
Good luck with your business!

HairFeel

Works great & supports Shopify payments multi-currency out of the box unlike most other apps in this space

IWC dba BVISellers

I like the way this can be use with no big problems. It is a good tool to increase size of orders. I recommend it

EvolutionPods

I'm looking forward for conversions with the help of this app, If i reach my target i will upgrade

LOKYM

nice

Smart Home Gadgets

Quantity Breaks app was the only one that included all the features I needed and their support team was patient with helping me resolve any issues and I was really nit picky too! Thanks Quantity Breaks...you guys are awesome!!!

Shop Leafe

This app works as intended and is visually pleasing on the website, unlike many similar apps. Robert helped me out with a problem I had. Great app, and I will continue to use and recommend it.

håvsund

Very great support team. Can recommend to work with them. Very capable. Good app for quantity discounts

May 13, 2020

We're so happy we were able to help! Please feel free to reach out anytime!