Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

by Website On-Demand

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing

Gambit's Gold

This app cost me sales. My checkout page became glitchy and customers were not able to proceed. For four days this was the case until I deleted the app.

Little Hardware Store

I highly recommend this app for anyone with a wholesale store. It was very easy to set up and looks very professional.

December 8, 2020

Hello friends at Little Hardware Store

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this fantastic review we really appreciate it! We wish your store great success online!

FluffCo | Hotel Pillows

This app is fantastic and really helps drive conversions and higher average orders. The customer service is unbelievably good. We had an issue arise on a Friday night and they fixed it within hours and were extremely responsive. I could not recommend this app more highly!

December 8, 2020

Hello friends at FluffCo | Hotel Pillows

We appreciate this review! Thank you for taking the time out to write to us! We are glad the app is working well for you so far :-)

Shopeful

Customer service was super helpful, and solved every single one of my problems. Plus it's super good for increasing AOV.

December 7, 2020

Hello friends at Shopeful

We appreciate you for leaving us this awesome review! We are glad you out support team was able to assist you with your problem, we wish you and your store all the best! :-)

my wooden gifts

USELESS THIS APP, I DOWNLOAD IT AND ACTIVE THE QUANTITIY BREAKS ON THIS APP, IT SLOW DOWN MY SHOPIFY STORE LOADING SPEED, AND IT WILL CRASH WITH THE AUTOMATIC DISCOUNT, MORE, IT ONLY APPEAR THE DISCOUNT ON THE DESK FRONT, HOWEVER, IF U USING MOBILE TO CHECK IT, NO DICOUNT APPEARING BY USING MOBILE!!!
HOPE U GUYS TO FIX YOUR BUG PLZ

December 4, 2020

Hello,
This is Sean, the Ops Manager for Bulk Discounts Now. Very sorry about your experience -- these are actually theme-related issues, which we can smooth out for you.

Every theme's coding is so different, and your theme is a unique theme. We need to do some modifications (which we do for FREE) - to get our app working well with your theme.

We can work with you on that asap today, if you'd like? Please let me know. We'd love the chance to get it right for you... Thanks!

Sean & The Bulk Discounts Now Team

EasyHealth™

Great app to increase the MOV and if you have any issues the support will help you in few hours!!
Highly reccomended

December 2, 2020

Hello friends at EasyHealth™

Thank you for leaving us this great recommendation! We really appreciate this! :-)

Lazysis

When I encountered a bug in a third-party theme, the support team helped me to fix it immediately after I sent them an email. Appreciate it! 100% Recommend it.

November 30, 2020

Hello friends at Lazysis

Thank you for leaving us this honest and great review, we sincerely appreciate the kudos! All the best on your e-commerce journey :-)

HQtecno

Super reliable, a must have for any store, help sales! Great support, helpful and fast! Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

November 18, 2020

Hello friends at HQtecno

Really appreciate you taking the time out to give us this superb review! Glad you love our app. We hope HQtecno is super successful online! All the best! :-)

Sian Phillips Coaching

Brilliant app, 1st class customer service, Vlad was excellent with explaining something technical that I should have already known. The free version is allowing me to get started with tiered pricing and so to grow my store at which time I can step up to the paid version.

November 18, 2020

Hello friends at Sian Phillips Coaching

We're happy you had a fantastic experience with us! Thanks for leaving us this brilliant review! :-) We're thankful for amazing customers like you. We will be sure to let Vlad know that his assistance was very much appreciated :-)

GURHAN

We needed an app that allowed tiered pricing across all products, and after searching and testing many of them this was the perfect solution for us. It was easy to set up, and when we needed a couple of changes to the code to customize it exactly how we needed, their support team was on it right away and got it working perfectly. They are first class!

November 17, 2020

Hello friends at GURHAN

A big heartfelt thank you for leaving this great review! We're glad our app is the perfect solution for you! thanks as well for the kudos on our support team :-)