Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Breaks, Volume Discounts, Tiered Pricing and More!

Carousel

Excelente atención al cliente. Rápido y sencillo, creas tus descuentos en pocos minutos. Aplicación recomendable

ecogadgetstore

The app work well with my team. Customer supports are great and solve my issue very quick. Highly recommend

PoppyandPeaches.com

App is unpredictable...only applied the discount about 30% of the time. I have many abandoned carts due to this. App is completely unable to apply the discount in draft orders. This is an embarrassing way to reflect on our business.

REPLY TO DEVELOPER: I shouldn't have to inspect each and every order to make sure your app is working. I absolutely did reached out to your support when the problem was discovered last night. Response was "refreshed it on our end." This doesn't help the snowball of problems I found with other orders and abandoned carts upon further investigation of order history. How could I possibly trust that a "refresh" problem wouldn't occur again? Store owners have a lot to do besides watch for when apps 'might' not work.

November 20, 2019

Hi there - sorry to hear about the troubles. I noticed you didn't reach out to our support for assistance. We'd be happy to assist. Please contact support@websiteondemand.ca.

Also, draft orders not supporting discount codes is a limitation in Shopify - not Quantity Breaks Now. Quantity Breaks Now does support discount codes via a workaround. That option can be enabled from the Settings tab in our app.

xmaspup

Very great support - they anwer very quickly and the app works perfectly in my store. I can recommend it!

Swiss Rocks

This is a great app!! It has everything you need for quantity breaks + extra features that can make the difference. I use it since the beginning and it has really helped me increase my average customer spent. Every time I am having an issue, they are here to help me straight away. And they recently updated their backend so we can adjust everything easier. Really, I can’t recommend it more ! Thank you Robert and the whole team :)

Basic Cosmetics

great product TOP !!!!!!
great product
Can I only recommend to anyone who works in e-commerce.
I use it every day and I am absolutely thrilled.

Keep it up
It's fun to work with them

Zenstra Bio-Health Ltd.

absolute junk. Soooooooo buggy. Discount divides by 10 so a $10 discount turns into a 10 cent one. Table not displaying. The app uses draft carts or something, so it makes it impossible for a customer to save their log in details., They can only order as a guest.

UPDATE:
No I use the Debut theme. I understand that it is Shopify's fault that there are limitations and you have to use draft orders. I understand the drawbacks of variants, but for me, an app that uses variants is suitable as my fulfilment centre is able to integrate with it ok. I can also use all normal discount codes (one use per customer, affiliate discount codes etc.).

November 13, 2019

Sorry to hear you ran in to some difficulties. You're using a custom theme, and we would have had to customize some settings to make our app work with your site.

Most quantity breaks apps, like Quantity Breaks Now, use "Draft Orders" to give discounts as they're the cleanest way to give discounts in Shopify. Other apps use hidden variants or special discount codes which have their own, more serious, drawbacks.

Block Buddies

This app literally cost us thousands of dollars. It is buggy and will occasionally mess up your entire store, so your customers are unable to check out properly. please DO NOT use

November 11, 2019

We'd love to help, but we haven't received any support requests from you. Please contact our support staff at support@websiteondemand.ca so we can assist.

Vision FPV

The Quantity Breaks Now app is easy to install and is very easy to use.

Unlike some similar apps, it's able handle discount codes applied on top of quantity discounts. This was a must have for our business.

In the rare event that the app doesn't work quite right, the support team provides fast, effective, and courteous service.

Although the default display style of discounts and customer facing messages is serviceable, greater ease of customizable would be an improvement.

Drive Safe Company

Great and quick help from the developers. No back and forth emailing but quick and simple solutions. Also Aesthetic one of the best quantity discount apps