Quantity Breaks Now

Quantity Breaks Now

by Website On-Demand

Quantity breaks and tiered pricing! Get Quantity Breaks Now!

solaceus

This app works really well and was super simple to set up. I am very pleased with how easy and quick the set up was. I also love the time frame of the free trial that is offered. It really gives a good amount of time to test what works best for your site! Thank you!

PACIFIK

The application is working well, you can do a lot of variation to sell your products.
+ the support is super quick to answer your need so you can run your business quietly

EazySHOPh

i used this app to up-sell my items. it also a lot of help in my variants especially in giving discounts on bulk items. it is the simplest app i'd tried. .

eazyshoppingph

i like this app, it simplifies variants on my store and has good upsell features too. i too recommend this app

Limovations

Support has been great! They were quick to respond to my queries and made the necessary changes needed, despite my pickiness. they remained professional and courteous. That was greatly appreciated. I would recommend this app!

Theory of Beauty Brand

This would be great for a free app, but for a paid app I definitely want more options. Like, being able to change the font, color, design, and text in box to fit my page and it's theme.

If I was throwing up a store real quick, this would be the perfect free app. Since I have a brand with a heavy theme, this is not ideal.

July 9, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! If you'd like to try our app again, just contact our support, and we'll be happy to make the needed CSS tweaks to get things looking the way you'd like.

In the meantime, I've noted your interested in more customization options in our requested features list.

Authentic Lashes

Great app all around, and fantastic support when you need to contact them! Also will easily pay for itself with the amount of extra revenue generated. Definitely recommend this to everyone.

Echo, Friends & Co

This app works great for single products with no variations (maybe I couldn't figure out how to work it properly). I'm giving it 4 stars because, when I deleted this app, the offer I created stayed on my site. I had to re-download the app to make that offer go away. I know this is fixable but just wanted to give the creators a heads up!

June 25, 2019

Thanks for the feedback!

Unfortunately it's not possible for Shopify apps to remove their code once they're deleted from the Apps page (we lose access to your theme.)

To get around this, we've created a handy Uninstall button in the Settings tab of our app. Simply click that button, and our app will remove its code from your theme :)

staysafedog

I had been looking and trying various bulk apps in the past as I own a few Shopify stores. It's the best by far and a must to increase cart value & profits. Thanks to Robert for his great service and making it perfectly fit my needs!

Electric Mosquito & Bug Killer

App works great and the customer service is excellent; they were very responsive and went out of their way to make the changes I needed in order to make the application work best for my website. I highly recommend this especially if you are looking for an easy way to boost purchase quantities for low cost/high margin items.