Quick Scan

Quick Scan

by Stock Sync

Inventory Update by Utilizing Barcodes

Kensington Pet Food +

I use this app for my small retail store.

app does everything what it needs to do

good customer service, and love the app

The Riviera Towel Company

I used this app to help us with our annual physical inventory count. Wish they had an iPhone app, so it could sync with the store over bluetooth or an import feature to import a .csv. But short of that the app helps update your stock quickly.

Hicks Inspired

This app is great for basic inventory control. I am very pleased with its abilities as well as price. Thank you!

Yogatechlife

Love it works great with our scanner. We dont have to count individually. Very easy to use. I would say the only thing I dislike is that at times the system will not be able to read a scan and will say error. Even if we type by hand and its barcode and style number is synced and programmed on the Shopify app it will read as error.

Pensive Pens

Never responded to multiple help requests. App is slow and buggy. hard to undo an incorrect scan. hard to update inventory. too many clicks to make it useful for stocktake, etc.

Theberrypatch

will add in good features if it fits the platform, good service. fast.

Msbty

Adding and deleting inventory quantity is good.
But this app can not adjust inventory quantity.
Adjusting is very important part of scanning inventory.

Coke Bottle Cartel

AWESOME APP. MEANS WE CAN ACCEPT DELIVERIES WITH GREATER EASIER AND MORE TIME EFFICIENTLY. LESS ROOM FOR HUMAN ERROR!

Shop Cassidys Closet

This app works like a charm. Jao is awesome! When I sent an email asking if the app had a certainly function available that I was needing help with, I got VERY quick responses to my emails and in less than 12 hours the app was updated and able to function JUST like I was hoping it would. I should note that the function I was looking for was a very minor change that was only a mild annoyance, but Jao still made it happen and so fast! Thanks so much!