Quick Scan ‑ Barcode Scanner

Update, track inventory and create order with barcode scanner

From $5/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Angie Fashion Boutique

è l'ideale per avere sotto controllo, inventario e magazzino in amniera organizzata e con un sistema automatizzato!

Poline παιδικά υποδήματα

Great connection problems with their server. Unfortunately because it is a usefull tool for any business

August 4, 2021

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Our app was facing a minor server issue and we have quickly solved the issue. For other enquiries, do contact us at quickscan@fulfillsync.com and we will gladly assist you.

Make My Lemonade

This is the only app that allows us to quickly update our stock through our mobile devices with an integrated barcode scanner, while keeping a history of all the transactions ; the price is also fairly honest. We had a critical bug on the app that made it impossible to use, and the support was kinda hard to reach, but eventually they got in touch and fixed the bug ; all in all we're satisfied with this app.

May 20, 2021

We really appreciate the review. We also thank you for your patience with us while we were facing the bug and it's fixed now.

For other inquires, do contact us at quickscan@fulfillsync.com and we will gladly assist you.

REAWAKE

Unfortunately, the support always takes several days to respond. It almost seems they wait until the free trial runs out. Their general support doesn't really know the app and their app specific support hasn't responded for more than 2 weeks now. Very disappointing as the app seems OK and would cover most of our needs.

March 29, 2021

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We checked and we did send a reply a few days ago from our support email quickscan@stock-sync.com. Could you help check if you receive them? And we will also extend your trial period so you can explore our app more.

La Elegant

I have been looking for an easy way to update and take stock! this is amazing!
Thank you so much! and also $5 is not bad

Maztermind

Hi team, I used this app to update and check our inventory. It supports many devices. That's so great, love it

ZAREN

great app. We store our inventory in multiple locations and this app does the job perfectly. It is as simple as it can get

The ELJ Gals with $5 Jewels

I use this to help me scan in inventory and it makes it to quick and easy!!! It helps my keep track of all my inventory and put it on my store website

Almost Paradise Berlin

This works nice and fast. Easy to use and no need to type anything extra. Just scan and scan next. Scanning larger containers with multiplier is also nice option to use at storage.

Xclusivepatta

Als u persoonlijk in uw winkel verkoopt, pop-up, aarzel dan niet om deze applicatie te krijgen, dit bespaart u veel tijd. Als u een nieuwe functie nodig heeft, vraag het dan. Snelle klantenservice.