Quick Scan ‑ Barcode Scanner

Update, track inventory and create order with barcode scanner

From $5/month. 14-day free trial.

La Elegant

I have been looking for an easy way to update and take stock! this is amazing!
Thank you so much! and also $5 is not bad

Maztermind

Hi team, I used this app to update and check our inventory. It supports many devices. That's so great, love it

ZAREN

great app. We store our inventory in multiple locations and this app does the job perfectly. It is as simple as it can get

The ELJ Gals with $5 Jewels

I use this to help me scan in inventory and it makes it to quick and easy!!! It helps my keep track of all my inventory and put it on my store website

Almost Paradise Berlin

This works nice and fast. Easy to use and no need to type anything extra. Just scan and scan next. Scanning larger containers with multiplier is also nice option to use at storage.

Xclusivepatta

Als u persoonlijk in uw winkel verkoopt, pop-up, aarzel dan niet om deze applicatie te krijgen, dit bespaart u veel tijd. Als u een nieuwe functie nodig heeft, vraag het dan. Snelle klantenservice.

três

If you sell wholesale multiple items, in person at your store, pop up, don't hesitate to get this application, will save you a lot of time in creating draft orders or final order. If you need a new function, just ask. Prompt customer service.

Paparazzi Beautiful Jewelry with Chris

I'm just starting my online shopify store, this will help my scan my inventory so easy! Still learning so that's all I have for now.

CEV FASHION STYLE CON NOI

ottima applicazione, perfetta per chi ha un neozio fisico e vuole mantenere l'inventario sempre aggiornato.

Golf Women On Course

The app is doing a fantastic job of co-ordinating our shop front stock with our online store. We left simple instructions for our shop staff and gave them a scanner. Thanks Quick Scan, I can sleep a little easier now.