4.6
Edited February 29, 2024

Comoda, veloce, fino ad ora non mi ha mai dato problemi

Marino Corredi
Italy
4 months using the app
April 6, 2024

it is a great tool but last few days the app is closing suddenly

aleskha
Colombia
15 days using the app
March 14, 2024

This is a really easy app, they say less is more. If you are looking to take charge of your inventory, and have your store keep track of it. I recommend this app. It's simple and does the job.

Craft Brew Water.Inc
3 days using the app
March 8, 2024

Hammonds Fishing
About 2 hours using the app
November 4, 2023

Good

BB's 2 Boutique
9 months using the app
October 11, 2023

I am delighted to leave a 5-star review for QuickScan - Barcode Scanner, the exceptional stock adjustment app that has truly transformed our retail operations. This app has become an indispensable tool for our business, streamlining our day-to-day tasks and making our operations significantly more efficient.

The seamless functionality of QuickScan has allowed us to easily manage our stock adjustments, saving us valuable time and effort. Its intuitive barcode scanning feature is incredibly user-friendly, enabling us to quickly and accurately update our inventory with minimal hassle. This app has simplified what used to be a cumbersome process, allowing us to focus on other aspects of our business.

Moreover, I must commend QuickScan's outstanding customer service. Whenever we encountered any issues or had questions, their support team was always there to assist us promptly. Their support staff is not only knowledgeable but also incredibly patient and understanding. They addressed our concerns with thoroughness and professionalism, ensuring that we felt supported every step of the way.

In summary, QuickScan - Barcode Scanner has exceeded our expectations in every way. It has revolutionized our stock management process, making it more efficient and hassle-free. The combination of its user-friendly interface and exceptional customer service sets QuickScan apart from other similar apps in the market. We are truly grateful for the convenience and efficiency this app has brought to our business. Without a doubt, QuickScan deserves a glowing 5-star rating for its outstanding performance and impeccable customer service.

Sheet Society AU
7 months using the app
SyncX replied October 18, 2023

Thank you for your outstanding 5-star review of QuickScan - Barcode Scanner! We're thrilled that our app has transformed your retail operations and made stock management efficient. Your praise for our user-friendly interface and exceptional customer service is greatly appreciated. 🥰🥰🥰

We're here to support you every step of the way, and we're grateful for your trust in QuickScan.🙌​💪​

November 20, 2018

This app is great for basic inventory control. I am very pleased with its abilities as well as price. Thank you!

Hicks Inspired
Almost 5 years using the app
March 22, 2018

will add in good features if it fits the platform, good service. fast.

Theberrypatch
Almost 4 years using the app
Edited January 25, 2023

I use this app DAILY. I love it. It is simple, quick, reliable, and I love that it records everything for me to download if I ever need to look anything up by date.

LisaAbercrombie
Almost 4 years using the app
Edited March 31, 2024

The changes to the app are good but we use barcode only and would like to change the default from SKU. Can't see how to change permanently in settings.

Golf Women On Course