Quick Scan ‑ Barcode Scanner

Update, track inventory and create order with barcode scanner

From $5/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FulFill4me

Great App thus far. Wish it did more than just update stock. Would be nice if you could create a CVS file of the inventory you scan each day or if it would put a date and time for each session.

June 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Quick Scan does have the option to download the sessions in a CSV file with the date and time. Please let us know if you ever need further assistance. We are here to help.

JC Professional

Update Jan 2021: Still using this app with pleasure! One of the best apps around. Still, the $5 is too much for an extra option but I am willing to pay it to have a complete solution. Support is also great!

Fiestas y sorpresas

ok, Im testing, but I think it´s great...............................................................................................................................................................

duvalfashion

excelente aplicación, recomendada al 100%. fácil de usar, intuitiva y muy llamativa. ayuda a buscar los productos siempre

Short Fuse Lures

I got this app because I had already purchased a scanner at about $30. Then it wasn't compatible with Shopify POS. Shopify scanner didn't get great reviews. This updates my inventory in real-time. My only concern was keeping inventory because we do fairs & festivals but also online. I need to be sure that I don't sell my last item but then I get an online order. I have different prices for in-person vs. online so price scanning didn't matter to me. I'm very happy with the program.... Oh, I learned to sign on to the app directly rather than Shopify, otherwise signing on was repetitive and frustrating.

T-Nutrition

This app is not compatible with the barcode scanner purchased from the shopify hardware store! The Socket Mobile 1D barcode scanner! Why have a shopify app not compatible with the shopify hardware they push you to buy you would think everything would be streamlined!

November 25, 2019

Dear merchant, Quick Scan doesn't work well in Shopify POS. Quick Scan is great for the online store. We are very sorry that you have purchased the hardware and found not working. For online store usage, most barcode scanner that cost $30 will work well.

yeehawcowboy

great app!! wow importing inventory will be so much easier!!! works great with any barcode app connected to your shopify products.. strongly recommenced!!

Number 9 Fashion

Need to stock take? Need to automate? Need to save time? Then use this APP! It allowed me to perform a complete stock inventory in no time whatsoever.

Bethel Store

This app is very intuitive and easy to use. The install was easy. The support is prompt and eager to please. Other apps for Shopify should take note on the professionalism and dedication. Quick Scan earned my support and business.

Kat Scrappiness

This was so easy to install and use. It works perfectly with the scanner we bought off Amazon and inventory is so much easier now!