Quick Scan ‑ Barcode Scanner

Update, track inventory and create order with barcode scanner

From $5/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

três

If you sell wholesale multiple items, in person at your store, pop up, don't hesitate to get this application, will save you a lot of time in creating draft orders or final order. If you need a new function, just ask. Prompt customer service.

Paparazzi Beautiful Jewelry with Chris

I'm just starting my online shopify store, this will help my scan my inventory so easy! Still learning so that's all I have for now.

CEV FASHION STYLE CON NOI

ottima applicazione, perfetta per chi ha un neozio fisico e vuole mantenere l'inventario sempre aggiornato.

Golf Women On Course

The app is doing a fantastic job of co-ordinating our shop front stock with our online store. We left simple instructions for our shop staff and gave them a scanner. Thanks Quick Scan, I can sleep a little easier now.

Urbane Market

This app has solved a large problem for us. It has allowed us to quickly and accurately count our inventory at multiple locations. Transfers from one location to another have now become seamless.

Pawlee's

This is an awesome app that is easy to use. I would have given it a 5 star if it would have listed the quantity that I input for barcodes not found when I downloaded the session. This would allow me to update or import the "not found" barcodes that I zapped with my scanner and have the quantity available. Now I have to physically go recount those items. As long as you have the correct barcodes already set up in shopify, this app is amazing!

August 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. Seeing how helpful that feature would be for you and other users, we have implemented the feature. Now you dont have recount those "not found" products as the session now list down the action. We hope you enjoy it.

PerfumesLikeCoUK

very simple but useful app. it does things very quickly. I would like more options to be available but it does the job and I think is a great app

SUBLIME & CO

Seems to do what it says on the box, only used for a few days but seems to work well, very happy so far, huge timesaver

SNEAKER PALEIS

Great app to easily update your inventory. Very complete overview!
Easy decrement en increment in each item

Fulengr

Its great so far , it does what it says! I would like some options to enable/disable specific fuctions.