Quick Scan ‑ Barcode Scanner

Update, track inventory and create order with barcode scanner

From $5/month. 14-day free trial.

CEV FASHION STYLE CON NOI

ottima applicazione, perfetta per chi ha un neozio fisico e vuole mantenere l'inventario sempre aggiornato.

Golf Women On Course

The app is doing a fantastic job of co-ordinating our shop front stock with our online store. We left simple instructions for our shop staff and gave them a scanner. Thanks Quick Scan, I can sleep a little easier now.

Urbane Market

This app has solved a large problem for us. It has allowed us to quickly and accurately count our inventory at multiple locations. Transfers from one location to another have now become seamless.

Pawlee's

This is an awesome app that is easy to use. I would have given it a 5 star if it would have listed the quantity that I input for barcodes not found when I downloaded the session. This would allow me to update or import the "not found" barcodes that I zapped with my scanner and have the quantity available. Now I have to physically go recount those items. As long as you have the correct barcodes already set up in shopify, this app is amazing!

August 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. Seeing how helpful that feature would be for you and other users, we have implemented the feature. Now you dont have recount those "not found" products as the session now list down the action. We hope you enjoy it.

PerfumesLikeCoUK

very simple but useful app. it does things very quickly. I would like more options to be available but it does the job and I think is a great app

SUBLIME & CO

Seems to do what it says on the box, only used for a few days but seems to work well, very happy so far, huge timesaver

SNEAKER PALEIS

Great app to easily update your inventory. Very complete overview!
Easy decrement en increment in each item

Fulengr

Its great so far , it does what it says! I would like some options to enable/disable specific fuctions.

FulFill4me

Great App thus far. Wish it did more than just update stock. Would be nice if you could create a CVS file of the inventory you scan each day or if it would put a date and time for each session.

June 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Quick Scan does have the option to download the sessions in a CSV file with the date and time. Please let us know if you ever need further assistance. We are here to help.

JC Professional

Update Jan 2021: Still using this app with pleasure! One of the best apps around. Still, the $5 is too much for an extra option but I am willing to pay it to have a complete solution. Support is also great!