Smartviewer: Quick View

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Decorté Cosmetics

Easy to use, easy to configure, and great support response.
Very happy with this app! Would definitely recommend.

Zainab's Closet

I used this app to add a Quick view feature to make my site more user friendly. I love that its free and when I had an issue getting set up, the dev team was quick to help me finish set up by the next day!

radacollab

Location Philippines

One of the best customer support out there! Swift responses and fast revert for requests to customize theme accordingly. Thanks, Brian!

Graelynn Boutique

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app. is great and works for what I need. The support is even Amazing! Brian L. who has helped me with an issue and very knowledgeable, provided me assistance in a swift manner. High recommended!!! Thank you very much Secomapp.

Wigwam Toys Brighton

Fantastic app that has really helped with our toyshop conversions go through the roof. Lovely simple customised views. So generous of Brian to make available free during Covid 19 lockdown, Customer support phenomenal. Highly recommend.

BēRUNA

The app was recommended by Shopify Support as an alternative to adding custom coding for 'Add To Cart' features. I am very happy with the app, ease of set-up, and functionality. The con I have is that default view of "Quick View" button is off-center and has an industrial feel.

Pro: function
Con: esthetics

Demo Merchandise Program

Location Australia

When I had to amend a few things, the service was prompt and efficient. Would recommend this App to anyone needing this feature.

The Raft Restaurant

Location Namibia
Time spent using app 1 day

This app is fantastic. The customer service was quick and efficient in assisting with the install. Works perfectly on the venture theme.

RoyalPetHome

Location Latvia

great work, great app. .............................................................................

COKOYAM

Time spent using app About 2 years

Amazing app!
It is free for using this app!
Great customer service as well.
A must-have app for your store.