Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 20, 2020

Easy to use, easy to configure, and great support response.
Very happy with this app! Would definitely recommend.

Decorté Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 12 days
Edited April 18, 2020

I used this app to add a Quick view feature to make my site more user friendly. I love that its free and when I had an issue getting set up, the dev team was quick to help me finish set up by the next day!

Zainab's Closet
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 17, 2020

One of the best customer support out there! Swift responses and fast revert for requests to customize theme accordingly. Thanks, Brian!

radacollab
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 16, 2020

This app. is great and works for what I need. The support is even Amazing! Brian L. who has helped me with an issue and very knowledgeable, provided me assistance in a swift manner. High recommended!!! Thank you very much Secomapp.

Graelynn Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited April 4, 2020

Fantastic app that has really helped with our toyshop conversions go through the roof. Lovely simple customised views. So generous of Brian to make available free during Covid 19 lockdown, Customer support phenomenal. Highly recommend.

Wigwam Toys Brighton
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 24, 2020

The app was recommended by Shopify Support as an alternative to adding custom coding for 'Add To Cart' features. I am very happy with the app, ease of set-up, and functionality. The con I have is that default view of "Quick View" button is off-center and has an industrial feel.

Pro: function
Con: esthetics

BēRUNA
Time spent using app: 5 days
March 21, 2020

When I had to amend a few things, the service was prompt and efficient. Would recommend this App to anyone needing this feature.

Demo Merchandise Program
Time spent using app: 10 days
March 20, 2020

This app is fantastic. The customer service was quick and efficient in assisting with the install. Works perfectly on the venture theme.

The Raft Restaurant
Namibia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 10, 2020

great work, great app. .............................................................................

RoyalPetHome
Latvia
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 24, 2020

Amazing app!
It is free for using this app!
Great customer service as well.
A must-have app for your store.

COKOYAM