Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 18, 2020

Currently using the free plan and it works fine. I had an issue with the Quick view not showing in all my products. I contacted the customer service and they fixed it immediately. I'm happy with their service.

GEMS SCANDINAVIA
Sweden
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited May 6, 2020

Great customer support!
I reached out regarding some issues with a duplicated button and the team was very responsive and helpful. Thank you!

Qarrya Home
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited February 18, 2020

I currently use the free plan. It works extremely well. However below WERE the issues I was facing and were addressed immediately by the support team.

1. The Quick View does not upload to all products when I load my page.
2. I can’t update font by “simply” typing the name of the font in.
3. In the pop up window, the images do not change with the different variants of a product.
4. The instructions for getting the cart count bubble to appear in real time after selecting “add to cart” in the pop up window seem to not be updated or are not relevant to my theme selected on Shopify.

The support team worked extremely closely to clarify and fix the issues I had. Secomapp is a great app that I would recommend any store owner to use! The support team is great!

Thank you for your help!

Killa Kase
Time spent using app: 8 days
Squirai Technology Ltd. replied February 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback.
We are sincerely sorry for your current issues and are willing to fix or customize things on your list.
We just want to reassure that we provide FREE and Lifetime support for all customer, no matter free or paid ones. A follow-up email has been sent to your mail. Or you can contact us directly via support@secomapp.com

February 7, 2020

The app in general is good but I did have an unfortunate experience with it. Originally I started with the $49/month plan and I paid a programmer to do some customizations on the Quick View App to personalize it for our website. After a few months I realized the functions we really needed from the App were available on the $15/month plan so I downgraded. At this point ALL MY CUSTOM PROGRAMMING WAS LOST. This was a huge disappointment because no where in the process of downgrading did it say that I would lose the custom programming that I had done. When I contacted customer service they were understanding and nice but they were not able to recover my custom programming and were not able to help me program in the changes that were lost. A unique situation but worth sharing so others don't lose valuable time and money with the same problem.

Katie Dean Jewelry
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 1, 2020

Awesome app to implement features like a quick view button or add to cart button on the collection page and tech support was extremely helpful!

Nostralis Cards
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 31, 2020

Excellent app and customer service. A MUST app to drive conversion and provide a smooth UX - recommended!

notanybox
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 2, 2020

I'm using the free version and its great!! Really easy to install, I changed the colours, language and everything really fast! The installation steps are simple and easy for anyone to make, without knowledge of coding

Zazü
Chile
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited December 27, 2019

Right now I'm using the free version for the Quick View button, and so far I like it very much. Easy to install and set up. Thank you!

ProsperoLane
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 22, 2019

This is a great app that helps customers have the option of not having to go to product pages. They can quickly view a product and x out the box once they have added it to their cart or are done looking at it and go right back to the page they were originally viewing. I hope it stays free because I really dig it!
Sincerely,

American Patriots Apparel - https://www.AmericanPatriotsApparel.com

American Patriots Apparel
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 14, 2019

Amazing idea and really looks promising, Easy to install and now i test it and looks very good. I just sent a quick message for support Because after i click quick view and close the slide stop running

Gifty Kinkle
Egypt
Time spent using app: 3 days
Squirai Technology Ltd. replied December 16, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback.
We've received your ticket and replied to you. Please check your mail box. We'd love to quickly solve any issue for you.