Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Secomapp
4.9
May 13, 2020

Great app, decent support. Now I can let customers add the products easier and customer-friendly. Thumbs up.

Grozny Kortrijk
Belgium
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 9, 2020

I added this app to my store to make it easier to shop and look at products. It was easy to install and I like the way it works.

Do Work That Matters
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
May 5, 2020

This app is awesome, super easy to set up. I had a rather unique request that required some additional help to navigate some of our products, and Brian from their support team had a solution worked out super fast! I'm still shocked how quickly he was able to add the additional code that allowed for more flexibility for our store. Appreciate the extra step taken, and highly recommend this app to anyone that is looking for this functionality!

Rover Store
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 25, 2020

An amazing easy to use app!
Highly recommend this app!
It performs what you want!
The bonus part is, that it is free for life!

EzBizUSA
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 23, 2020

This app allows our customers to have a quick look into the different variants within a product, and even add it to the cart instantly if they desire! I requested that they remove a portion of the quick view box that I did not think fit our store well, and they did it without any questions asked. Everything looks great! The only reason I'm giving four stars is that it seems to lag a little bit on our site, or double up with certain products.

Robin Blu