Smartviewer: Quick View

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Memories and Pastimes

Great app and quick responsive support staff! I had a little glitch, emailed support about it and they responded very quickly.

MRU.MX

Amazing technical support to adapt certain features. Super happy with the results. Totally recommend it

WILD PEACH

Great support from Quick View in getting set up on my store and meeting some specific requirements I had, thank you!

MinhaLupa

ate agora gostando muito, pois aumenta a conversao do site alem de ser facil e muito pratico para integrar ao meu theme que comprei

Air Plant Hub

App is amazing and customer service is even better. It has increased our sales since implementing it. www.airplanthub.com

Ubox

Brain is very flexible and have quick response. Excellent service.I will recommend to every one .We have used the 'add to cart' feature

Fire One

Great addition to our store.. makes it easier for our customers to view our collection quickly.. customer support is brilliant

Lilac And Linen

This app is really great, but there is one issue I have.
Whenever a customer uses the quick view option, it often breaks frames on any slideshow content on said page. It will also auto-scroll you to the top of the page.

Falooka

This app is essential. Avoids the hassle of having to leave for a new page on every product you consider to buy. By the way, excellent customer service. They got into my store and fixed button position in under 24 hours.

KEY Handmade

It is a great app and easy to install. There were some issues due to an existing quantity break app of my store but response from support was quick and they were very helpful in solving the problem for me.