Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
June 7, 2020

I was fumbling around on my site for a day, incorrectly adding code lol. This app made this feature a breeze to add on to my theme. Beyond happy with the functionality and ease of customization

ē∙quo∙lē
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 28, 2020

Thank you!!! Just what I was looking for. I've just installed the free version of this app and, so far it's working great. Very easy to install and, although limited, the customization is also very easy. The only odd thing about it is that the quick view button is off-center, but I can live with that for now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update! Support quickly fixed my one and only issue. Great service, great app. Thank you!

Amber Maya
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 19, 2020

BenJoy Accessories
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
May 18, 2020

I've only just added this app. I'm using the free version and so far, so good. Easy! Customization is great! Also, did not slow my site down which was a real bonus. May upgrade in the future. Thank you :)

Stoned Hilda
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited May 17, 2020

The quick add button is very noticeably off center and takes a very long time to load on every product.

Luna Alaska Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
May 13, 2020

Great app, decent support. Now I can let customers add the products easier and customer-friendly. Thumbs up.

Grozny Kortrijk
Belgium
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 9, 2020

I added this app to my store to make it easier to shop and look at products. It was easy to install and I like the way it works.

Do Work That Matters
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
May 5, 2020

This app is awesome, super easy to set up. I had a rather unique request that required some additional help to navigate some of our products, and Brian from their support team had a solution worked out super fast! I'm still shocked how quickly he was able to add the additional code that allowed for more flexibility for our store. Appreciate the extra step taken, and highly recommend this app to anyone that is looking for this functionality!

Rover Store
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 25, 2020

An amazing easy to use app!
Highly recommend this app!
It performs what you want!
The bonus part is, that it is free for life!

EzBizUSA
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 23, 2020

This app allows our customers to have a quick look into the different variants within a product, and even add it to the cart instantly if they desire! I requested that they remove a portion of the quick view box that I did not think fit our store well, and they did it without any questions asked. Everything looks great! The only reason I'm giving four stars is that it seems to lag a little bit on our site, or double up with certain products.

Robin Blu