4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing the shopping experience by allowing quick product detail viewing without page navigation. It's praised for its ease of installation, modern design, and customization options. Particularly beneficial for wholesale customers, it enables swift order placement and stock checks. The app is lightweight, ensuring no impact on store performance, and offers a valuable free version. Merchants appreciate the responsive and efficient support team, who assist with customization requests.

June 4, 2016

Perfect! Does exactly what it promises to do. I totally recommend it.

Rustic Charm Interiors 2
Almost 6 years using the app
October 17, 2016

We recently uploaded the Secomapp app. We are pleased with it's performance. We think it will be an asset to our new Shopify website and help us grow our business.

Bendixens Giftware
May 1, 2018

Simple enough to use, great support.

Luxemont
March 7, 2016

Great app! Highly functional, and very easy to install. I wanted to move the position of icon, emailed the app company, and received a response on a Sunday. It was moved and fixed in less than 12 hours...and for free.
If you want to increase the odds for converting a sale on your site, I think that this app would be a great one to have.

Shredreadyusa
Edited August 16, 2016

Very helpful app, easy to install. Especially helping my store easier to get customer attention.

Cher4life
June 9, 2016

Shopping for DJ equipment is so much easier with Quick View!

Dj Pro Audio Usa
February 1, 2017

Fab - thirty seconds and sorted!

Denys Fielding
Edited March 7, 2017

Great app, I was looking for it TjanksVEry good app... thanks a lot

Draft 8
France
January 2, 2015

We have just discovered this app, and it didn't take us long to realize the benefits of the pro plan. We rank this as a solid and wise use of our e-Commerce budget.

Smokin' Vapor
January 28, 2017

This app is very easy to install and set up. it lets customer add items to their cart without clicking into the product page.

As a customer myself, when shopping online the biggest hassle is to have to click into the actual product page and see the details. The worst possibility is when hit the "back"button, it takes me all the way to the top of the previous page and have to scroll down all the way again to find where I was. I'm sure that I am not alone on this one. So in my opinion quick view is a very good feature to add to any website.

Nings Pottery