Smartviewer: Quick View

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Happy Remita

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very good app. Saves our customer a lot of time not needing to open a new product page to add to cart. The support have been helpful and efficient.
Thanks

Limitless Sozo

Location Romania

It was easy to install and also i got help from support team .They are great and the app works perfectly .

The Bold Lipstick

Location Switzerland

I was looking for these app for a long time! I am really happy with the result! I had some issues installing the app, but after contacting the support they did everything in under 10 minutes! They are awesome !

PaulaArt

Time spent using app Over 3 years

............................................................thank you for good support and nice app!

Evervanna

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Its very easy and great news its free.
But the Quick View Button does not come on the center of the image.
Its slightly on the left hand side and is not good for page aesthetics. If you can fix this for your free version it would be very helpful

Yu-Be

Great, prompt customer service! Would highly recommend this great app to anyone who's looking for a smooth app to help boost sales

GamingGlo

Location Australia

app is really great product i would recommend it to everyone to use its fast and very easy to use and great service

Canada's Baking Box

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Couldn't have been easier to use this app. I set up my Quick View buttons in less than 3 minutes. So easy for me to do and such a professional, polished difference on my site. Thanks so much, Secomapp!!

FoodtoYou.ca

We are using the "Add to Cart" feature of this product and are very happy. The team is very helpful and quick to reply.

Akasha Leather

Just added the app to my store. I wasn't able to see the icons on all items so I contacted Secomapp to ask for assistance. They reached out to me promptly and were able to quickly resolve my problem. Very happy so far!