Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 1, 2020

Very good app. Saves our customer a lot of time not needing to open a new product page to add to cart. The support have been helpful and efficient.
Thanks

Happy Remita
Nigeria
July 27, 2020

It was easy to install and also i got help from support team .They are great and the app works perfectly .

Limitless Sozo
Romania
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 23, 2020

I was looking for these app for a long time! I am really happy with the result! I had some issues installing the app, but after contacting the support they did everything in under 10 minutes! They are awesome !

The Bold Lipstick
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 16, 2020

............................................................thank you for good support and nice app!

PaulaArt
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
July 1, 2020

Its very easy and great news its free.
But the Quick View Button does not come on the center of the image.
Its slightly on the left hand side and is not good for page aesthetics. If you can fix this for your free version it would be very helpful

Evervanna
Pakistan
June 29, 2020

Great, prompt customer service! Would highly recommend this great app to anyone who's looking for a smooth app to help boost sales

Yu-Be
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited June 22, 2020

app is really great product i would recommend it to everyone to use its fast and very easy to use and great service

GamingGlo
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 22, 2020

Couldn't have been easier to use this app. I set up my Quick View buttons in less than 3 minutes. So easy for me to do and such a professional, polished difference on my site. Thanks so much, Secomapp!!

Canada's Baking Box
June 15, 2020

We are using the "Add to Cart" feature of this product and are very happy. The team is very helpful and quick to reply.

FoodtoYou.ca
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 7, 2020

Just added the app to my store. I wasn't able to see the icons on all items so I contacted Secomapp to ask for assistance. They reached out to me promptly and were able to quickly resolve my problem. Very happy so far!

Akasha Leather